Another eedo loses on FB live stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Whats with this constant stereotyping of Somali men? It makes it seem like we are a broken community with useless men who treat their women like trash.

Truth is the vast majority of Somali marriages are actually very successful and strong. You only hear about shitty ones because negative news is more attractive to people.

My own example:- Grandparents = 65 years.
Parents = 29 years

I know only three dudes in my entire extended family with marriage problems and that's because they are waste men who do drugs.
Considering we are almost 100 people, 3 bad apples make the odds pretty good me thinks.

I'd imagine it's the same for most Somali families. Somali men compared to some men out there seem to be doing well. :denzelnigga:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I read a stat from a Danish article a long time ago that 79% of Somali kids here grow up in a 2 parent household. That's without counting the ones who lie to dawlada saying they're divorced for financial gains but are actually living together.

Somalis, especially the pre-1980 ones don't marry for love. They marry for pure convenience and "waa in nin/naag lagu diro" way of thinking. And naturally many grow apart.

Link

Link The Blood
I read a stat from a Danish article a long time ago that 79% of Somali kids here grow up in a 2 parent household. That's without counting the ones who lie to dawlada saying they're divorced for financial gains but are actually living together.

Somalis, especially the pre-1980 ones don't marry for love. They marry for pure convenience and "waa in nin/naag lagu diro" way of thinking. And naturally many grow apart.

What's wrong with marrying for convenience? Provided you can tolerate each other, it doesn't sound that bad.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
What's wrong with marrying for convenience? Provided you can tolerate each other, it doesn't sound that bad.

You should marry for commonality and shared values and interests in this day and age. Most of our parents married for convenience and that worked. But that was back then.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Ladies stay away from these type of faraaxs

Fat faraaxs
Fob Faraax
Fob faraaxs who are in their 30s
Balding Faraax
Uneducated Faraax
Middle East raised Faraax
Eurotrash Faraax
Canadian faraaxs
Nappy headed faraaxs

Good luck single ladies. May the force be with you all.
know your taking the piss :westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Ladies stay away from these type of faraaxs

Fat faraaxs
Fob Faraax
Fob faraaxs who are in their 30s
Balding Faraax
Uneducated Faraax
Middle East raised Faraax
Eurotrash Faraax
Canadian faraaxs
Nappy headed faraaxs

Good luck single ladies. May the force be with you all.
this essentially eliminates 99% of all faraxs out there,however if i put non-suugo smelling as a prefrence then all xalimos are eliminated:pachah1::pachah1:,on the plus side there's always xabashis:kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug:

Whats with this constant stereotyping of Somali men? It makes it seem like we are a broken community with useless men who treat their women like trash.

Truth is the vast majority of Somali marriages are actually very successful and strong. You only hear about shitty ones because negative news is more attractive to people.

My own example:- Grandparents = 65 years.
Parents = 29 years

I know only three dudes in my entire extended family with marriage problems and that's because they are waste men who do drugs.
Considering we are almost 100 people, 3 bad apples make the odds pretty good me thinks.

I'd imagine it's the same for most Somali families. Somali men compared to some men out there seem to be doing well. :denzelnigga:

You never hear of good/ successful marriage because of fear of evil eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.