Any dudes here tried the no fap challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You faarahs must have heard of the highly popularised #nofapchallenge. I didn't last 3 days... :angryman:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Girls fap too. I even know what typa shit they like to watch. BBW is one of em

Bohol

VIP
I have a high drive but thanks to a girl from East Burco I am calmer now, I won't need a oil change for
at-least 6 months. Only the love of a woman will cure you fellas not hands.

Hafez

VIP
I have extremely high libido but I fast and it lowers it. After I have a big meal with a lot of meat and stuff, then that's when I'm challenged.

I never fap, ever...

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I have a high drive but thanks to a girl from East Burco I am calmer now, I won't need a oil change for
at-least 6 months. Only the love of a woman will cure you fellas not hands.

6 months? :childplease: you do know sex just makes you more thirsty, I wouldn't give it more than a few days at most. That's why I'm married. Shit was getting out of hand

I have extremely high libido but I fast and it lowers it. After I have a big meal with a lot of meat and stuff, then that's when I'm challenged.

I never fap, ever...

I never fap, ever...
You have a lot of self control....

That y'all vilify yourselves
Girls and hand shower maxa kala haysta
1284716968154_hz-myalibaba-web4_19.JPG.cf.jpg

Somali women don't really embrace their sexuality, they should. Don't feel disgusted for what you are.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
You have the wrong forum this site is inhabited by successful 20+ years old 6 figure making high intelligence. who only come to this site to exchange ideas and philosophies.:win:
We also have a roster full of bad es that fucking our hands isn't even up for discussion :westbrookswag:
Now if only the females weren't such failures and single mothers this site could've been known for having the most successful somali people mingle:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.