Any dudes here tried the no fap challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I have extremely high libido but I fast and it lowers it. After I have a big meal with a lot of meat and stuff, then that's when I'm challenged.

I never fap, ever...

Stop lying. You probably go to the petting zoo and violate a poor goat. Goat fucker.

tumblr_ndc65r5sCN1tfn6k7o1_400.gif

So being Arab = being a faasiq goat shagger? You need to watch what you say runnti. There are many Arab Islamic scholars, righteous people, awliya' Allah. Doqon yahow.
:drakewtf:
So being Arab = being a faasiq goat shagger? You need to watch what you say runnti. There are many Arab Islamic scholars, righteous people, awliya' Allah. Doqon yahow.
Are you half arab or something? they have some mad cuisine...

Hafez

VIP
Are you half arab or something? they have some mad cuisine...
I'm from a community in Mogadishu called Reer Xamar or Benadiri. We are of Arabian and Persian descent (paternally). I do have some Somali blood though.

My qabil is an Arab one. There are a few Arabs from my qabil in my uni and thousands in Arabia.

I'm from a community in Mogadishu called Reer Xamar or Benadiri. We are of Arabian and Persian descent (paternally). I do have some Somali blood though.

My qabil is an Arab one. There are a few Arabs from my qabil in my uni and thousands in Arabia.
oh I gotchu, yh we have that community at my uni aswell. Reer xamaris

Gibiin-Udug

So you're telling me Arabs are closer to Allah swt than Somalis?

Gibiin-Udug

:childplease::cosbyhmm::draketf::drakewtf::gladbron::heh:

No. When you call all Arabs faasiqeen sheep shaggers, that includes people who are close to Allah (SWT). Wallahi waan kaa yaabi.
:hmm:
Stop skating around the question. Do you think Arabs are closer to Allah swt than Somalis?

Hafez

VIP
Arabs will always be superior in Islam, there is a hierarchy. It's beautiful but decadent simultaneously.
No they wouldn't, stop lying. I can provide many sources from the Qur'an and Sunnah to refute your claim but I won't bother. There's no point in exerting energy on someone who's insincere.

No they wouldn't, stop lying. I can provide many sources from the Qur'an and Sunnah to refute your claim but I won't bother. There's no point in exerting energy on someone who's insincere.
You are right. There is no text ascending them in a higher position. But, who profits materialistically in the religion?

Hafez

VIP
Stop skating around the question. Do you think Arabs are closer to Allah swt than Somalis?
Horta real talk, are you semi-illiterate? I clearly said "No." on my previous post.
:heh:
Why don't you focus on getting closer to Allah (SWT)? You won't get close to him by insulting a Muslim majority ethnic group and accusing people of committing sins they did not.

I understand that Islam focuses on the soul, faith and goodwill. That is what it aims for and reaches, but for the arabs its financial success...

Gibiin-Udug

Horta real talk, are you semi-illiterate? I clearly said "No." on my previous post.
:heh:
Why don't you focus on getting closer to Allah (SWT)? You won't get close to him by insulting a Muslim majority ethnic group and accusing people of committing sins they did not.

Can you answer another question for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending