Any dudes here tried the no fap challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
What's your origin? Where did your forefathers come from? Which part of the Arab countries?
Ha'il, jabbal al tayy from the tribe of Tayy who were the neighbours of Bani Assad, the sister clan of Quraysh.

Edit: it's in modern day Saudi Arabia in Najd region.

Hafez

VIP
Our tribe is called Hatimi because we descend from a specific man from that tribe (who was actually the king of that tribe) called Hatim al Tayy, hence we are called al-Hatimi and we haven't Somalized our qabil name like Shanshiyo and other cadcads besides Asharaaf and a few others.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Our tribe is called Hatimi because we descend from a specific man from that tribe (who was actually the king of that tribe) called Hatim al Tayy, hence we are called al-Hatimi and we haven't Somalized our qabil name like Shanshiyo and other cadcads besides Asharaaf and a few others.
How did y'all end up in Somalia?

Hafez

VIP
How did y'all end up in Somalia?
Boat from Arabia, how else?
:comeon:
I think Xamar attracted them because it's very fertile and rains a lot. Xamar is probably the most fertile in all of Somalia runnti. There are some cadcads that came from Iraq, Syria, Iran, India, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Oman (obviously).

There's also another branch of Hatimis who are descendants of one of the most controversial Shaykhs of all times, ibn Arabi. From him they're descendants of Abdullah ibn Hatim but we are Hatim ibn Adi ibn Hatim.
:damedamn:

Edit: our branch is cooler though. Our ancestor was a companion, a general and narrated very important ahadith (RA).

but somehow still manage to internalize arab supremacy :sheed:
I don't deny it, if you follow the religion. You will be subjected to it. It's fact, Islam revolves around the arab way of life. Do you not claim to follow the sunnah. Just step back and look at the religion objectively. It's almost as if its frowned upon to think of the religion and religions in general. Any race of people that follow Islam must become accustomed to their culture. Who is supreme the following or the followed? What has somalia benefitted from islam? These are very important questions for development. It's sad that most of us are bereft of critical thinking. To me Islam is a submission to the arabs not god. Frankly, you all are slaves.Chained by an ideology, where it is your judge, jury and executioner.

Last edited:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Boat from Arabia, how else?
:comeon:
I think Xamar attracted them because it's very fertile and rains a lot. Xamar is probably the most fertile in all of Somalia runnti. There are some cadcads that came from Iraq, Syria, Iran, India, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Oman (obviously).

There's also another branch of Hatimis who are descendants of one of the most controversial Shaykhs of all times, ibn Arabi. From him they're descendants of Abdullah ibn Hatim but we are Hatim ibn Adi ibn Hatim.
:damedamn:

Edit: our branch is cooler though. Our ancestor was a companion, a general and narrated very important ahadith (RA).

So you were illegal immigrants and boat people :lolbron:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I don't deny it, if you follow the religion. You will be subjected to it. It's fact, Islam revolves around the arab way of life. Do you not claim to follow the sunnah. Just step back and look at the religion objectively. It's almost as if its frowned upon to think of the religion and religions in general. Any race of people that follow Islam must become accustomed to their culture. Who is supreme the following or the followed? What has somalia benefitted from islam? These are very important questions for development. It's sad that most of us are bereft of critical thinking. To me Islam is a submission to the arabs not god. Frankly, you all are slaves.Chained by an ideology, where it is your judge, jury and executioner.
bro teach me how to be a transcended being such as urself. where can i find this "critical thinking"?

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9

But Islam transcends culture. Islam hasn't told you to act like an Arab, or wear clothes like an Arab or make food like an Arab.
Lets look at the 5 pillars of Islam -
Tawahid - talks about the oneness of Allah. Nothing to do with Arabs or Arabism
Salat - You pray to Allah, it was done in ancient cultures - Again nothing to do with Arabs or Arabism
Zakat - You give - I think that's Universal
Fasting - Was done since the dawn of time by various cultures - Again nothing to do with Arabs or Arabism
Haji - The Kabaa was built by Adam and rebuilt by Ibrahim - It was practiced before the word Arab was used.

So you see my friend, Islam at its core transcends culture and race.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

What culture do you practise now? What idealogy do you follow now? Who are you submitting to now?

not trolling but........

You're like a carbon reddit poster. I find that sad.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
What culture do you practise now? What idealogy do you follow now? Who are you submitting to now?

not trolling but........

You're like a carbon reddit poster. I find that sad.
ffa98554-0bca-4cd7-b3ba-353ce0bd7e1f.jpg

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@supz if that's you in the picture I'm 100% sure I've seen you at a mosque in Birmingham, just saying.
:chrisfreshhah: Atheist kulaha, astagfurallah. See you @Taraweeh prayers soon fam.

@supz if that's you in the picture I'm 100% sure I've seen you at a mosque in Birmingham, just saying.
:chrisfreshhah: Atheist kulaha, astagfurallah. See you @Taraweeh prayers soon fam.
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

But yo I jus took in even this man's curtains look atheist. It reminds me of the gaalo ones. Not enough patterns and flowers. It looks like those cheap walmart dhaahs

Status
Not open for further replies.