Any dudes here tried the no fap challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To stay on topic, this thread brought back a funny but terrible memory.

I remember one summer night, while I was still in highschool, my boy was like yo come reach my base caawo we'll run 2k and smoke bare blizzys. So we did our thing and both KOed after murking a medium pizza each ( goddammit I miss 5 dollar mediums at pizza pizza). I woke up at like 4am thirsty af. You know those ones where u at a person's house and you wake up early but u too shy to go downstairs. I was thirsty asf and I wasn't about to put my mouth under the washroom tap. So I decide to go upstairs and quietly sneak into the kitchen. As I make my way upstairs I hear grunts and moans. I was like Fuuuuuuuuuck is this niggas parents reallg fucking lmao. I used to be a savage back then and his hoyo is kinda fit so I was like yo lemme take a quick peek. I quietly open the door and to my horror my boys dad was jerking it to some ebony bbw bbc . I was sooooooo shocked cuz this nigga the type of adeer to come to the ball court during intense games and make us all go to the masjid and pray. This is actullay more jokes looking back at it kkkkkkkkkk. I never told my boy tho cuz I feel like it would break his heart and he really respected his dad. Worst part was his hoyo was such a sweet lady and very pretty too. What would u niggas have done in my situation

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
To stay on topic, this thread brought back a funny but terrible memory.

I remember one summer night, while I was still in highschool, my boy was like yo come reach my base caawo we'll run 2k and smoke bare blizzys. So we did our thing and both KOed after murking a medium pizza each ( goddammit I miss 5 dollar mediums at pizza pizza). I woke up at like 4am thirsty af. You know those ones where u at a person's house and you wake up early but u too shy to go downstairs. I was thirsty asf and I wasn't about to put my mouth under the washroom tap. So I decide to go upstairs and quietly sneak into the kitchen. As I make my way upstairs I hear grunts and moans. I was like Fuuuuuuuuuck is this niggas parents reallg fucking lmao. I used to be a savage back then and his hoyo is kinda fit so I was like yo lemme take a quick peek. I quietly open the door and to my horror my boys dad was jerking it to some ebony bbw bbc . I was sooooooo shocked cuz this nigga the type of adeer to come to the ball court during intense games and make us all go to the masjid and pray. This is actullay more jokes looking back at it kkkkkkkkkk. I never told my boy tho cuz I feel like it would break his heart and he really respected his dad. Worst part was his hoyo was such a sweet lady and very pretty too. What would u niggas have done in my situation
Its a fact of life my nigga, consumption among married men is high, sometimes they need to fantasise about what they cant have. Let it slide, and thing about the timea u got caught if u were exposed:comeon:

Its a fact of life my nigga, consumption among married men is high, sometimes they need to fantasise about what they cant have. Let it slide, and thing about the timea u got caught if u were exposed:comeon:

You'd make a good divorce lawyer sxb. For a half second there I almost excused my friends abos L.

niggas weak willed af

You need to find other hobbies to get by

s ing won't give your edge a time for the day

keep them nuts for your future coming of age Im sure y'all fakkits will get it on with a member of your qabil

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Supz you look like nin sharaf leh, I had you down as a punk with a million piercing & a tattoo of lucifer on your forehead.

siilaanyolaugh

freudian slip sxb?
ojY2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending