Arab dude: I want a Somali girl but they go to shisha and are not submissive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this is what it has come to ? I was at a shiisha spot and some guy said bla bla bla .firstly ,stop smoking that destructive shiisha. Secondly ,we don't care what guys who chat you up @ shiisha joints say to you .thirdly ,bun shiisha conversations .what next ,pub conversations ..lastly ,brush your teeth .

Is this is what it has come to ? I was at a shiisha spot and some guy said bla bla bla .firstly ,stop smoking that destructive shiisha. Secondly ,we don't care what guys who chat you up @ shiisha joints say to you .thirdly ,bun shiisha conversations .what next ,pub conversations ..lastly ,brush your teeth .
It could be a lie for all we know. Maybe she's combating the Somali view that xalimos are very docile to ajaanibta like the guy above said.

howdoingu.jpg

According to the mentality of the Arab men if you give your sister to the above Muslim Arab brother Abu Basal Janna is guarnteed. ..

If you eat the coochie of this Arab sister also the Janna is guarnteed.
hairy-indian.jpg

If this isn't how your back looks like forget going to jannah
Rear-view-of-a-man-with-a-001.jpg
Arab man: can I date ur sister :mjpls:
Me: Stfu :pacspit:
Arab man: bu-but muh umma-
Me: shut the f*ck up sand :hahaidiot:

Last edited:
Algerian and Egyptian guys are pretty fine wallahi

Met this mixed Egyptian model once and I almost dieeeeeeed :whew:

but I'm not bout that submissive life
well sometimes i am
depends on my mood :win:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Arab men want to beat their woman if she says hi to the supermarket cashier. They want to throw acid on women

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Where do people gets this idea that Somali women aren't submissive and aren't treated like subhuman? There are loads, people. Maybe the new ones changed, but some old school one's have fucked up views and internalized some hardcore shit. And some elders forcing them to stay together doesn't help.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
We have our problems but they pale in comparison to others like Arabs and south Asians

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.