Arab League

Should Somali consider leaving the Arab league?

• YES

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • NO

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Immediately!

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

Good god! :wtfguccimane:
I thought this thread would spark a healthy debate but instead we're stuck with some of the walkers from TWD who've learnt how to use a computer -> @waraabe and @Tiiri

I voted no. Somalia should avoid becoming a nation without allies.
As stated by Unionist and Ugas, Egypt is an ally because we have a mutual enemy. The same could have been said of Eritrea, had the Eritrean regime not been arming Islamists in spite of Ethiopia.
The point I'm trying to make is that as a nation that is almost out of a civil war, we should seek as many allies as possible and the Arab League offers us several allies. Sure, we are not Arab nor do we speak Arabic, but think of the future. We should cease to emotionalising our ratiocination when it comes to the Arab League.
I think the only way we can overcome our two painstakingly controlling archenemies, is to befriend their enemies, and live by the quote "the enemy of my enemy is my friend."

We don't have to be in the Arab league to have allies in Arabia or North Africa
Allies can be formed, there should be no boundaries.
Leave the Arab league, and deal with those specific Arab countries that support our government.
Egypt, Iraq, Syria.
We as people do not benefit anything, and will not lose anything if we choose to leave.
Egypt will remain an ally due to the mutual enemy we share.
Somalia should create a defense pact with Eritrea.
I don't believe the Asmara government is fueling the Islamic state in Somalia.
Thats a way of Ethiopia to turn the world against the Eritreans
Eritrea has nothing to do with Al shabaab.
Rather i believe the Shabaabs work for Addis. ONLF fighters being killed is an example.

I still did not forget what South Yemen did in the Ogaden war, but we must put our difference aside and work towards economic cooperation. By being in the Arab League, we would get advantages in their markets. Obviously Somalia right now doesn't see the benefits of joining the Arab League since they don't have a functioning government to provide platform for the civilians to trade with the other countries.

By cutting our ties to the Arab League right now when we need their markets more than ever is suicidal. Most of our trade is to the Gulf regions. Kenya has EAC to trade with them and they'll increase tariff on non-EAC members, while idk what will happen with Ethiopia. With no roads and trains to use on the Ethiopian side, it's better to export using the ports.

People seem to be so gung-ho on relinquishing the membership to Arab League, but I ask why now? Why even all? Is there significant proof that it does more harm than good?

Hafez

VIP
Darod people are not Arab lol. Neither are Isaaq. The only Arabs are a portion of the xamar cadcads, the rest being persian/indian/portuguese etc. Our elders know all the Arab tribes and your not part of it. Common sense would tell you that you guys are no Arabs hehe look at the names of your clans lmao do they sound Arab to you? + DNA test disproved the Isaac and Darod theory of Arab descent anyway, no more is needed to be said.

J1 here bro

Darod people are not Arab lol. Neither are Isaaq. The only Arabs are a portion of the xamar cadcads, the rest being persian/indian/portuguese etc. Our elders know all the Arab tribes and your not part of it. Common sense would tell you that you guys are no Arabs hehe look at the names of your clans lmao do they sound Arab to you? + DNA test disproved the Isaac and Darod theory of Arab descent anyway, no more is needed to be said.

J1 here bro
Darod, isaaq are not Arabs, but by that same token, Magrib, Egypt and Sudan should leave the arab league since vast majority of the people do not carry the J1 haplotype. Fact is the Fake none-Arabs make you Arabs landhere. with out fake arabs you would only be left with the deserts of arabia.

Hafez

VIP
No we wouldn't be left with deserts what you talking about. We took over these countries so they are ours now.

Hafez

VIP
Even Somalia belongs to Arabs / Persians we founded it. But because we are small in number in Somalia around 50,000 they took it of us. Then the Omani came and got it back for us then they took it off the Omanis.

Even Somalia belongs to Arabs / Persians we founded it. But because we are small in number in Somalia around 50,000 they took it of us. Then the Omani came and got it back for us then they took it off the Omanis.
you went from claiming only xamar, now all of somalia belongs to you. you're worse than bantus

Hafez

VIP
we still have our women bro are you dizzy, Somalis raped a few of them that's all. That's not very Islamic though is it?

Hafez

VIP
All the cadcad women are still in our houses bro hahaha. We raising them in our families and marrying them within our families (including Arabs that didn't migrate to Somalia) and it will remain that way. Keep dreaming jungle boy.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
All the cadcad women are still in our houses bro hahaha. We raising them in our families and marrying them within our families (including Arabs that didn't migrate to Somalia) and it will remain that way. Keep dreaming jungle boy.
Where can I find these cadcad females:feedme:Share your females with us:feedme:

Hafez

VIP
Our precious women are right by our side. I can get a handful of Jungle girl before the next dawn though.

Hafez

VIP
Bandit we will not share lol. You have no chance unless your very religious sincerely and you're hardworking you might stand a chance but if your like these jungle gangsters then they won't accept you bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending