Arab League

Should Somali consider leaving the Arab league?

• YES

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • NO

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Immediately!

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
You guys stand no chance lol. your all dreaming. Horny jungle boys. Do your women disgust you that much?
I come across alot of very light skin somali females do you think there mixed with your people?
also sorry to tell you this but there is a female poster with cadcad mom and hawiye dad:ftw9nwa:

These jungle men are soo dumb. Arab men like women from other races but they don't like letting their women marry out. We are actually wayyy lighter than those 'cadcads' they don't represent the majority of us. Some of our women are very light with green/blue eyes and very long hair. You are never getting that. Keep dreaming.
although, i don't condone what the hutus did you people in 91. you people have been asking for it for centuries, you marry indigenous women and plant colonies on other people lands and try to exploit the locals. you speak a lot about the Omanis, but you don't tell what happen to them when Zanzibar got it independence, the zanzibar massacred them, raped their daughters and evict those who survived kind of like what happen to your people. it feel sorry for your people, in the 90 hutus where steal you women and many of your women ending up herding sheep in Galmudug, fast forward 25 year later we have a lot of light skin habar gidir and abgal.

Hafez

VIP
Bandit that cadcad girl is probably not from cadcad tribe. I know how many people are, they are very strict regarding this.

Hafez

VIP
Tiri no you don't have a lot of light skin 'habar gidr' and 'abgaal' I've been to Somalia last year you fool. Yes you guys raped a few but not a significant amount. As for what happened to the Omanis we are also shattered about that. How was we asking for it? Why you guys oppressing Arabs? Didn't Arabs spread Islam to you? Subhanallah

Hafez

VIP
You said they ended up taking many of our women you liar. We know all of each other and we could probably count the women that were taken.

Tiri no you don't have a lot of light skin 'habar gidr' and 'abgaal' I've been to Somalia last year you fool. Yes you guys raped a few but not a significant amount. As for what happened to the Omanis we are also shattered about that. How was we asking for it? Why you guys oppressing Arabs? Didn't Arabs spread Islam to you? Subhanallah

wacel, my people were not raping your people, you have a problem with hutus deal with hutus, I don't hate arabs, but your the one who make on this topic acting all high and might just because you arab and the irony is you no not even full arab but a mutt of arab, indian, somalia and Madow.

don't paint all somalis with the same brush, I not thirsty for you women and my people did not butcher yours.

Hafez

VIP
You know what they did wasn't Islamic? How could you do that to another Muslim? Our women hated every second with them. They oppressed us but Allah is the source of all help.

Hafez

VIP
Lol at calling me wacel I'm not as mixed as others. I've personally met my great grandfather who looked like a full blooded Arab to me. I might be mixed with Persian and abut of Somali but we are talking about MAJORITY of the Dna makeup

Hafez

VIP
If we wasn't mostly Arab we would look dark you fool. I'm not acting all high and just surprised of the treatment we got.

Hafez

VIP
Obviously our Arab elders came to this country and married locally so I will be mixed what's your point?

@Tirii
I dont understand why people like you assume us leaving arab league means we cut ties with arab nations? Which is not true, Undoubtedly we will still trade and have political relations with arab nations, but we will be able to safe guard our on interests alot better and not be in a league where the requirement is for us to be culturally Arab , when we are not.

The reason why Somalis joined the arab league is well known and aknowledged. At the height of the cold war, being squashed between USSR + US giants, we were gonna be a member of anyone who would take us! and Arab league took us.

We should look for ways to also establish or join African trade Unions, too bad our membership in the arab league stops us from joining them and the fact the country is unstabile politically and economically suggest that it is not ready for regional trade

You know what they did wasn't Islamic? How could you do that to another Muslim? Our women hated every second with them. They oppressed us but Allah is the source of all help.
shit happens, hutus killed many people not just cad cad. like the ishaaq, you don't have a monopoly when it comes to suffering in somalia and for all the murderers, rapists and mooriyans if not in this life, they will get yours in the hereafter.
people only seem to feel their own pain more acutely, thousand of our people have die while trying to reach Europe killed by Libyan arabs where was their iman for fellow muslim, hundred of thousand of our people died of starvation in the last great drought where were our muslim brothers. if i wasn't for the turks, i may have given up on the ummah today i might not have shown pity to syrians.
here a little advice, evil people are evil people doesn't matter their culture, religion or color.
man inhumanity to man is a universal truth, throughout every culture, throughout every period. violence toward other human being has been with us since Cain and Abel. your in the west forget about somalia, invest in your life here. if i was a minority, i wouldn't return to somalia either, this goes for madhiban, bantu and cad cads. the larger clans have the protection of their kinships, but your defenseless and if shit hit the fan, it going to be open season on you ass again.

Hafez

VIP
Your right bro many of our elders have this discussion. I'm tired of our people living in fear. The remaining ones in Somalia should just go back to Arabia or go countries like Malaysia. Many of them are doing just that.

Hafez

VIP
The weird thing though Somalis were killing each other because of power struggle. What did cadcads ever do though? I guess your right. There's good an evil everywhere May Allah guide us.

@Tirii
I dont understand why people like you assume us leaving arab league means we cut ties with arab nations? Which is not true, Undoubtedly we will still trade and have political relations with arab nations, but we will be able to safe guard our on interests alot better and not be in a league where the requirement is for us to be culturally Arab , when we are not.

The reason why Somalis joined the arab league is well known and aknowledged. At the height of the cold war, being squashed between USSR + US giants, we were gonna be a member of anyone who would take us! and Arab league took us.

We should look for ways to also establish or join African trade Unions, too bad our membership in the arab league stops us from joining them and the fact the country is unstabile politically and economically suggest that it is not ready for regional trade
I have no problem with trade, i would even council somalis to establish diplomatic ties with Israel and start trading with them. Trade is important and you can survive in this global economy without it. the issue with the arabs is their fundamentalist theology which we have become susceptible to and look what it created the monstrosity called Al-Ithixada, Al-Shaydan etc. every islamic movement sooner or later end up in somalia and this infuriates me, we have not buffer, we are like a two cent open for business every hour of the day. two Somali politicians are brain dead and arabs were able to buy our loyalty. when Iraq invaded Kuwait, Yemen and Sudan sided with Iraq and for that their workers were evict in mass from Gulf states as punished but the somalis were easily brought off by petrol money. we have not integrity, today we prostitute ourself to long beard Saudis by begging to be allow into the coalition currently bombing yemen our politicans have donated our air space to the Saudi but no body knows what we get out of this deal. we should have stayed neutral or if we were Machiavellian we could have aided the houtis and in exchange they would sign over Socotra to Somalia but yet again our politicians beg saudis and line their pocket and we suffer the embarrassment.

I have no problem with trade, i would even council somalis to establish diplomatic ties with Israel and start trading with them. Trade is important and you can survive in this global economy without it. the issue with the arabs is their fundamentalist theology which we have become susceptible to and look what it created the monstrosity called Al-Ithixada, Al-Shaydan etc. every islamic movement sooner or later end up in somalia and this infuriates me, we have not buffer, we are like a two cent open for business every hour of the day. two Somali politicians are brain dead and arabs were able to buy our loyalty. when Iraq invaded Kuwait, Yemen and Sudan sided with Iraq and for that their workers were evict in mass from Gulf states as punished but the somalis were easily brought off by petrol money. we have not integrity, today we prostitute ourself to long beard Saudis by begging to be allow into the coalition currently bombing yemen our politicans have donated our air space to the Saudi but no body knows what we get out of this deal. we should have stayed neutral or if we were Machiavellian we could have aided the houtis and in exchange they would sign over Socotra to Somalia but yet again our politicians beg saudis and line their pocket and we suffer the embarrassment.

Truer words cannot be spoken:meleshame:

The weird thing though Somalis were killing each other because of power struggle. What did cadcads ever do though? I guess your right. There's good an evil everywhere May Allah guide us.

nothing, it was pure jealous, you were the business class and you refuse to marry your daughter to them, so the hutus took what they want. Somalis are killing each other but each clan has million of spare Geeljire ready to be sacrifice but you people in the thousands, stay in the west and give up on those insane nomads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts