Arab League

Should Somali consider leaving the Arab league?

• YES

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • NO

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Immediately!

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
There's not many cadcad girls around the world. There's around 100,000 cadcad people around the world and say half are girls so around 50,000. A lot of them went back to Arabia and forgot Somali thanks to the jungle gangsters. Now there's even less. The ones in Arabia and other countries it's the same as proposing to an Arab girl because a lot of them adjusted to the lifestyle, culture and language of their Arab kinsmen.

Hafez

VIP
Say the ones that went back to Arabia are around 20,000. So there's 30,000 remaining and 50% are in other countries so around 15,000. Say 25% are too old and 25% too young so it's around 7,500. Blame these jungle boys.

Hafez

VIP
Somali Tycoon there's no benefit in fantasizing about our women. They love us to bits bro their light skinned hairy men. They calls us habibi and wouldn't think about marrying other men unless he's from other Arab countries or Persian Xamari. Keep dreaming because we are very very strict with our women but they still love us. You are lucky if you even see one.

Hafez

VIP
There's nothing you can do about it, you can't force someone to like you and they very very rarely marry out.

Hafez

VIP
You guys stand no chance lol. your all dreaming. Horny jungle boys. Do your women disgust you that much?

Hafez

VIP
Some of us have been in Somalia almost 1000 years. Don't you think if we married out we wouldn't be light skin anymore? Use your common sense. You will never ever get our women.

Hafez

VIP
My family been in Somalia around 300-400 years! We still look like Arabs. Stroke my beard if you don't believe me. Don't you see our olive/very light brown skin?

U80nB.jpg

they look part somali :kanyeshrug:

Hafez

VIP
The ones that have bantu blood are usually Omani descent and majority of cadcads are wayyyyyyy lighter than those guys wth? Of course they breeded slightly with Somalis but not a lot. Everyone has 8 great granparents and go 1 generation back its 16 grandparents then 1 back its 32. They are not all going to be Arabs. Your just dreaming I can tell most of them are the Persian cadcads

Hafez

VIP
It's not their women that sleep with anyone you idiot. It's the Arab/Persian men that came here. Don't you have common sense? If it was our women that breeded then we would not be from Arab/Persian tribes.

Hafez

VIP
These jungle men are soo dumb. Arab men like women from other races but they don't like letting their women marry out. We are actually wayyy lighter than those 'cadcads' they don't represent the majority of us. Some of our women are very light with green/blue eyes and very long hair. You are never getting that. Keep dreaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.