Arab Muslims in Michigan endorse trump

Skin bleaching is actually way more common in Nigeria. 77% of their women bleach. It's something that happens all over the continent. I've lived in a few Somali cities. All imams of all mosques I've been to were Somalis. How can Somalis be anti African when we are Africans ourselves? Bantus aren't the only Africans nor do they own this continent. Dhulkeena marti kuma nihin, midabkeena iyaga xikir uma ahan. I'd like to know how exactly somalis seek validation from Arabs when often times we don't even understand each other. And who's we oromo. You were speaking in 3rd person
This guys another dusty Orom?

We are racist to Arabs too. What is wrong with pride in your nation? Arabs should be more racist like Turks, theyโ€™re too weak and accepting now.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Trust me if today we were being bombed those Arabs wouldnโ€™t give 2 fucks is it sad yes and I wish it wasnโ€™t happening to them but Iโ€™m an Africanist and care only about Africa hell I consider those North African Arabs colonists.
What a way to expose yourself as non somali. The same idiots who think native north africans with damn near zero arab blood are arab colonists also think somalis are half breed or even non african. Gtfo.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Eastleigh and naroibi arent. Im not counting the somali regions
Somalis built Eastleigh themselves. We have a right to the country because we were forced there and even killed by kenyans for trying to leave. Also kenyans arenโ€™t an ethnicity there are like 50 ethnicities, no other tribe has any more rights to Nairobi than we do. The British built and created Nairobi.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
like if any arab country did even one thing that kenya has done will never get praised, what arab country put us in concentration camps and killed thousands of us cuz we wanted to join somalia, somalis get profiled by the police and get abuse everyday from kenyan twitter so i know how the rest of kenya thinks about somalis