Arab propaganda documentary on Somalia claims Mogadishu is an Arab founded city

But how can one event be justified by Arabs to hate 1.2 billion black people.

I mean let’s change the side, the Arabs invaded the African continent in the 7th century, engaged in massacres, Jizya, Arab slave trade for 13th centuries.

Castrated black slaves etc. shall also black people hate the Arabs.

This is just pure propaganda. The Axum-Yemen feud, which happened for few years doesn’t justify the hate Arabs have for black people.

when black people hosted the family of the prophet and treated Arab people good ( even now there are migrants from Syria and Yemen in Somalia Sudan Ethiopia and Uganda. And the Bedouins in Eritrea and Sudan who came from Saudi, are living as citizens there.
Waryaa? Where did I say it was justified? Some of you need to chill with assuming things.

Shut the hell up, you pathetic interloper. We don't give a damn what Arabs think, and you need to stop thinking about what Somalis think about you. Slaves? Don't project your own history onto us.
You must be rer baadiyaha because those that are casri ah know what is up and love their people and country unlike you treasonous self hating slaves why are you in here defending your masters if you didn’t hate yourself and didn’t worship those that hate?

One thing I rate about Christian culture it’s open to other cultures and mix well with other cultures.
We got Russian Christians, Anglo-Christian, Coptic Christian and Ethiopian Christians.
Notice how these cultures mix well with Christianity but Islam not so much. It endorses Arab cultural supremacy. It’s why Somalis would rather do their best mimicking arab culture and by giving Arabs names to their kids and falsely calming they’re close to Arabs. Not to mention the Banu Hashim crap.
This is what I have issues with but afraid to speak out due to being called out for “fold out of Islam”.

You can see how tribalism is still deeply entrenched in Muslim cultures all over the world till this day whereas all the other non-Muslims have moved on to nationalism which is very odd because of how Islam forbade it and preaches “Ummah is One”.

It should’ve been abolished 1,400 years ago to an Islamic identity/nationality instead and we wouldn’t be hearing Arab superiority so this begs the question why is it still a thing today?

Trending

Latest posts