Arab propaganda documentary on Somalia claims Mogadishu is an Arab founded city

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
We should make counter-propaganda and claim arab civilisation.
IMG_3782.jpeg

An actual real issue is that some Syrians in the comments are saying that some of the dentists that married Somali women and are in the country are not Sunni but Alawi kafirs.

Has anyone confirmed if these people are Sunni?

An actual real issue is that some Syrians in the comments are saying that some of the dentists that married Somali women and are in the country are not Sunni but Alawi kafirs.

Has anyone confirmed if these people are Sunni?
That’s crazy if true.

Somali women need to stop marrying any ajanabi that shows up and Somali fathers need to stop giving their daughters out to these Carab/Turkish refugees and immigrants.

It’s almost like the people back home have lost the protectiveness against outsiders that our ancestors had.

That’s crazy if true.

Somali women need to stop marrying any ajanabi that shows up and Somali fathers need to stop giving their daughters out to these Carab/Turkish refugees and immigrants.

It’s almost like the people back home have lost the protectiveness against outsiders that our ancestors had.

If it turns out to be true it will be a huge scandal.

I find it hard to believe a father would marry his daughter to someone and not confirm who he is. I understand many may assume they are all Sunni but marriage warrants some further confirmation.

Even in the video it says they are from Latakia where most of the Alawis are based.

Some in the comments say even the restaurant owner is Alawi if true it would make sense of the statement “there is no sectarianism here”. I was wondering why he would mention sectarianism.

This needs to be confirmed.

Last edited:
But what do you expect when Somalis themselves are Arab supremacists who think to be Arab is better. You literally have Somalis who love Palestine then our own homeland of course people are gonna come and disrespect you in your own home.

They think any civilization in Africa was invented by them they are more racist and demonic then these whites and Somalis want to be like them?

Everyone sxb, all Africans are sub-humans according to them.

I wanted to say something before I leave this thread:

Even though they’re so much history that states Somalis were and still to this day the majority that populates Mogadishu. If Arabs were truly the founder of that capital city: why aren’t the people of Mogadishu speaking Arabic? And why aren’t Arabs the majority of that city? We can’t underestimate how powerful their culture is. Why haven’t there been an Arab ruler that ruled Somalia. We’ve never had an Arab Somali president.
Islam is the only thing they can do by claiming our history because Islamic culture is somehow intertwines Arab culture.

One thing I rate about Christian culture it’s open to other cultures and mix well with other cultures.
We got Russian Christians, Anglo-Christian, Coptic Christian and Ethiopian Christians.
Notice how these cultures mix well with Christianity but Islam not so much. It endorses Arab cultural supremacy. It’s why Somalis would rather do their best mimicking arab culture and by giving Arabs names to their kids and falsely calming they’re close to Arabs. Not to mention the Banu Hashim crap.
It’s why the Persians and the Turks couldn’t go for that bullshit Sunni Islam is basically Arab supremacy hence why the Persians became Shiite and Turks alevi because when you take on someone’s religion they have mentally won over you.

This thread has been open to kafirs and Arab haters who hate on Arabs and suffer from inferiority complex towards Arabs.
Horta what is it with you self haters who come booty clapping for your overlords the Arabs are you mad we are telling you not to worship a group of people that think low of you because of your skin color? Your pathetic

It’s why the Persians and the Turks couldn’t go for that bullshit Sunni Islam is basically Arab supremacy hence why the Persians became Shiite and Turks alevi because when you take on someone’s religion they have mentally won over you.

Another kaffir hiding their hate for Islam behind hate for Arabs. I noticed your sly dig at Palestine as well.

Are you a jew?

Trending

Latest posts