Arab propaganda documentary on Somalia claims Mogadishu is an Arab founded city

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Because racism was founded by Arabs if we’re gonna be truthful they taught racism to the Europeans
Racism is not founded by arabs and it predates them.

Arabs have become this mythological satanic figure in your mind. All great evils lead back to Arabs.
It’s why the Persians and the Turks couldn’t go for that bullshit Sunni Islam is basically Arab supremacy hence why the Persians became Shiite and Turks alevi because when you take on someone’s religion they have mentally won over you.
Had islam not came to the arab but to another ethnicity for example chinese you would say islam is chinese supremacy.

You don’t want a religion that foreign but all your ideal like secualrism and democracy are all foreign born but that doesn’t matter because your mind is set on a paradigm of western values is true by default. You have been mentally colonised.
you not to worship a group of people that think low of you
No human is being worshipped let alone a whole race of people. Islam doesn’t have the chosen people concept.

If you really knew how many prophets in islam had dark skin you would be shocked.

Racism is not founded by arabs and it predates them.

Arabs have become this mythological satanic figure in your mind. All great evils lead back to Arabs.

Had islam not came to the arab but to another ethnicity for example chinese you would say islam is chinese supremacy.

You don’t want a religion that foreign but all your ideal like secualrism and democracy are all foreign born but that doesn’t matter because your mind is set on a paradigm of western values is true by default. You have been mentally colonised.

No human is being worshipped let alone a whole race of people. Islam doesn’t have the chosen people concept.

If you really knew how many prophets in islam had dark skin you would be shocked.
And you and majority of Somalis are mentally colonized by the Arabs who view you as subhuman. Why else would Somalis join the Arab league even though we aren’t arabs or make them imams in our mosques because they happen to be Arab.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
And you and majority of Somalis are mentally colonized by the Arabs who view you as subhuman.
You are so right majority of somalis are brainwashed and a select few of you atheist somalis are the enlightened ones burden by intellect amongst a see of sheep who can’t think for themselves.
IMG_3466.jpeg

Why else would Somalis join the Arab league even though we aren’t arabs
Have you heard of something call geopolitics? You don’t think arabs themselves didn’t notice majority of somalis don’t speak arabic. We joined because we were a powerful ally.
or make them imams in our mosques because they happen to be Arab.
Idk if that actually happens but if they do then I agree it’s wrong.

Decades later, these Syrian refugees will say that it was their ancestors who founded Mogadishu, who provided education and medicine, and will say that there were no dentists before the Syrians came to Somalia, that they taught the Somalis delicious and healthy foods, that they built good houses for the Somalis who lived like monkeys in the bushes.

You are so right majority of somalis are brainwashed and a select few of you atheist somalis are the enlightened ones burden by intellect amongst a see of sheep who can’t think for themselves.
View attachment 336455

Have you heard of something call geopolitics? You don’t think arabs themselves didn’t notice majority of somalis don’t speak arabic. We joined because we were a powerful ally.

Idk if that actually happens but if they do then I agree it’s wrong.
What fucking point are you making why does it bother you slaves so much that we Somalis are wadani and love somalinmo and Somalia is it because it exposes your self hatred for yourself?

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
What fucking point are you making why does it bother you slaves so much that we Somalis are wadani and love somalinmo and Somalia is it because it exposes your self hatred for yourself?
Get some humility you are seriously not as smart as you think you are. Majority of Somalis are not braindead slaves.

You are not wadani you’re actually the opposite. Our ancestors for the past 1400 years have been muslim.If both of us were to meet our ancestors they would crucify you for your gaalnimo. Islam is intertwined with Somali culture.

You know absolutely nothing about waaqism it’s just a larp.

Take your fake love for somalis somewhere else.

There is a Somali woman who is helping making this doc
I am now at the part where they interview her dad 17:20, he is Yemeni Somali. He said, my forefather came from Yemen, and intermarried into Somalis, and the result is this color you see
Look at his fake smile at 7:27.
Notice how he slyly mocks that his apparent dark skin is due to his ancestors mixing with Somalis, lamenting as if he has lost something very dear to him.

I know them better than they know themselves, I have lived and dealt with them most of my life .
They are like chameleons,You don't know if he's your friend or your enemy.

These people have a deep hatred for all blacks, a hatred that they will never be able to erase from their minds and souls.
The Arabs are racist and superficial and they hate you, although I don't know why they hate us .
Some fools will reply that it is not permissible to generalize, but the Arab mentality is corrupted and twisted beyond repair.

Because racism was founded by Arabs if we’re gonna be truthful they taught racism to the Europeans
Interesting theory: anti black racism in the Arab world dates back to the time Axum Ethiopians invaded Yemen and occupied them for a while 👀After this period you see the like of Antara bin Shadad writing pro black poetry 🖤

Some say anti blackness also comes from the Aryans entering India and writing their verses etc.

There are some Old Chinese texts possibly claiming superiority to neighbouring darker people. It might be a status thing as labourers and workers often became darker than the rest of the population due to being out in the sun more.

I think cushites might have been slightly colourist and featurist against neighbouring people before they interacted heavily with Arabs with Arabs.

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
The Arabs also claim Zanzibar.

the Arabs didn’t enter Africa by peace except for the Beduins. They colonized Africa by raids of the Arab tribes during the 7th century and after and by settling east Africa

The Arabs were colonizers and settlers in many African countries. They conquered many areas in the North Africa even in East Africa (Dahlak islands, Zanzibar, Indian Ocean)

Last edited:
There is a Somali woman who is helping making this doc
I am now at the part where they interview her dad 17:20, he is Yemeni Somali. He said, my forefather came from Yemen, and intermarried into Somalis, and the result is this color you see, but some Arabs have retained their skin haha, but alhamudulliah, my ancestors intermixed with the blacks and Somalis and I am proud of that, haha.

then he proceed to talk about his son, the brother of this Somali woman, saying he named him Anttara, the Syrian guy ask why this name (not usual name), the father answered with: because he got his mom's skin tone, 100% black skin, so I named him antara so he can be proud of that black poet. (Antara is a Arab Abyssinian famous poet)
This Yemeni Muwalid, with his sick racist mind, sees his Somali wife as a black slave, just as the ancient Arabs saw Antarah's mother as an Abyssinian black slave, and that is why he named his son Antarah.
Don't you see the sarcastic comparison?

EritreanPost_

Interesting theory: anti black racism in the Arab world dates back to the time Axum Ethiopians invaded Yemen and occupied them for a while 👀After this period you see the like of Antara bin Shadad writing pro black poetry 🖤

Some say anti blackness also comes from the Aryans entering India and writing their verses etc.

There are some Old Chinese texts possibly claiming superiority to neighbouring darker people. It might be a status thing as labourers and workers often became darker than the rest of the population due to being out in the sun more.

I think cushites might have been slightly colourist and featurist against neighbouring people before they interacted heavily with Arabs with Arabs.
My brother/sister stop with Arab propaganda.

the axumite kingdom didn’t fight against Islam.

the conflict between Arab tribes and the axumite had nothing to do with Islam and Mecca.

the Jewish Arab tribes and the axumite kingdom became rivals and fought each other. The Jewish Arab tribes were allied with the Persians. The battle between Axum and Yemen took place before the birth of the Prophet.

lastly the axumite kingdom hosted the Sahaba while the Jewish Arab tribes persecuted the early Muslim community.

don’t fall for the Arab propaganda. Arabs have a long history of discrimination of black people

Look at his fake smile at 7:27.
Notice how he slyly mocks that his apparent dark skin is due to his ancestors mixing with Somalis, lamenting as if he has lost something very dear to him.

I know them better than they know themselves, I have lived and dealt with them most of my life .
They are like chameleons,You don't know if he's your friend or your enemy.

These people have a deep hatred for all blacks, a hatred that they will never be able to erase from their minds and souls.
The Arabs are racist and superficial and they hate you, although I don't know why they hate us .
Some fools will reply that it is not permissible to generalize, but the Arab mentality is corrupted and twisted beyond repair.
They can hate us as much as they like. We just need to keep them in their place.

Especially on Somali soil.

There is this Somali girl on Twitter who translates clips from Arab media where they mock us and it’s gaining traction with Somalis back home. This is needed as our people are too welcoming and naive. Even if we are prejudiced, we don’t hide like others which is why it’s hard for our people to recognise when ajanabis are being two faced.

My brother/sister stop with Arab propaganda.

the axumite kingdom didn’t fight against Islam.

the conflict between Arab tribes and the axumite had nothing to do with Islam and Mecca.

the Jewish Arab tribes and the axumite kingdom became rivals and fought each other. The Jewish Arab tribes were allied with the Persians. The battle between Axum and Yemen took place before the birth of the Prophet.

lastly the the axumite kingdom hosted the Sahaba while Jewish Arab tribes persecuted the early Muslim community.

don’t fall for the Arab propaganda. Arabs have a long history of discrimination of black people
Where did I say axumite fight Islam? I wrote there is a theory Arabs started hating black following the Occupation of Ethiopians. That was a pre Islamic event. I just see as an interesting social theory. We will never know if it is true, it is nonetheless an interesting theory. I don’t care about all that stuff about propaganda etc….i just proposed different theories…..

EritreanPost_

Where did I say axumite fight Islam? I wrote there is a theory Arabs started hating black following the Occupation of Ethiopians. That was a pre Islamic event. I just see as an interesting social theory. We will never know if it is true, it is nonetheless an interesting theory. I don’t care about all that stuff about propaganda etc….i just proposed different theories…..
But how can one event be justified by Arabs to hate 1.2 billion black people.

I mean let’s change the side, the Arabs invaded the African continent in the 7th century, engaged in massacres, Jizya, Arab slave trade for 13th centuries.

Castrated black slaves etc. shall also black people hate the Arabs.

This is just pure propaganda. The Axum-Yemen feud, which happened for few years doesn’t justify the hate Arabs have for black people.

when black people hosted the family of the prophet and treated Arab people good ( even now there are migrants from Syria and Yemen in Somalia Sudan Ethiopia and Uganda. And the Bedouins in Eritrea and Sudan who came from Saudi, are living as citizens there.

Get some humility you are seriously not as smart as you think you are. Majority of Somalis are not braindead slaves.

You are not wadani you’re actually the opposite. Our ancestors for the past 1400 years have been muslim.If both of us were to meet our ancestors they would crucify you for your gaalnimo. Islam is intertwined with Somali culture.

You know absolutely nothing about waaqism it’s just a larp.

Take your fake love for somalis somewhere else.
99% of Somalis are brained dead self hating slaves just like you why else would they worship these braindead Arabs and cape for them everywhere? When Arabs think so low of you get even here you are so fervent in your worship of Arabs. Why else would Somalis back home let Arabs come to Somalia as refugees and let them walk all over them as if they were their overlords Somalis like you are an embarrassment. You are nothing but an abeed who should be in shackles a is what you are you should be picking cotton for your Arab masters.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Even T-Y16 Yahuudi Dirs have higher chances of being Qurayshi then Daroods bro. It’s time to let go of the Arab larp
We are proud Zagros mountain goat herders waryaa, probably a second son so we had to leave and find new pastures, our distant J1 cousins are confused due to self-hatred of their dark skin, they've been mixing with Turks/Iranian women too long.

It would help if you spread Mesopotamia propaganda.

1722249524631.png

@thisthatone

why are you a hater?​

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
99% of Somalis are brained dead self hating slaves just like you why else would they worship these braindead Arabs and cape for them everywhere? When Arabs think so low of you get even here you are so fervent in your worship of Arabs. Why else would Somalis back home let Arabs come to Somalia as refugees and let them walk all over them as if they were their overlords Somalis like you are an embarrassment. You are nothing but an abeed who should be in shackles a is what you are you should be picking cotton for your Arab masters.
I find it such a shocking coincidence every single time someone says 99% or some number like that are either low iq or slaves the commenter always escapes that large minority.

Im not going to further engage this with you as it’s clearly going nowhere.

I came across this video , mind that my Arabic is very basic but I understand it to some extent. I'll ask Arab speakers to confirm if I understood this correctly :
An Arab news channel reports on Somalia and it's Arab population including Syrian refugees , the Arab propaganda "journalist" freely roam in Xamarweyne and Shingaani districts interviewing Reer Xamar "Cad Cads" who claim they are arab and that they founded Mogadishu, the entire thing reeks of anti somali arab propaganda and they directly or indirectly deny any somali contribution to the development of Mogadishu's old town. If you see my post in the history section you'll realize that I'm a balanced history enthusiast so I never deny Arab influence in medieval somalia because it's a fact but I stand with most modern scholarship that considers the development of Mogadishu as a joint venture between Somalis and Arab migrants who eventually got assimilated by us. The Reer Xamar in the video show incredible arrogance and disloyalty to the country by trying to act cool with these Arab foreigners who did the report, the funny thing is that the Reer Xamar themselves who are begging Arabs to notice them are speaking in Somali (cause they don't know Arabic) or broken Arabic. Some of these people are recent Yemeni immigrants, If somalis ever dared to act funny in Yemen we would have been exterminated. The difference in treatment is stunning, Yemenis and Syrians are treated as locals in Somalia but Somalis in the Arab world were treated and are still treated like trash.

Highlights the Arab anti somali propaganda gets heavy from minute 17:00 , at minute 22.43 a benadiris Arab looking man claims they are the original people of Xamar and that somalis are forcing them to become Somali and black

I don't believe in conspiracy theories but I think Arab countries may have an agenda to deny and distort Somali history and culture in order tu further divide us , they want us to become like the Berber northafricans or the Sudanis whom they conquered and arabized by force or by deceiving. As somalis we have many bad traits but we also have a good heart, we have treated Arab Yemenis (both old and recent migrants) and syrians better than they have treated us in their countries and yet the Arab media is portraying us as guests and invaders in our own country. Arabs love to complain about afrocentrism and many somalis on this forum follow them , but why aren't we talking about arabo centric propaganda trying to falsify our history.?
This is what Arabs do, they claim every famous Muslim figure as Arab because they have little achievements of their own.

Doesn’t matter if the Muslim is Persian, Turkic, African or whatever. Arabs will claim them if it is convenient.

Shut the hell up, you pathetic interloper. We don't give a damn what Arabs think, and you need to stop thinking about what Somalis think about you. Slaves? Don't project your own history onto us.

This Yemeni Muwalid, with his sick racist mind, sees his Somali wife as a black slave, just as the ancient Arabs saw Antarah's mother as an Abyssinian black slave, and that is why he named his son Antarah.
Don't you see the sarcastic comparison?

Those Asian minorities in Somalia, are NOT compatible with Somalis at all. They want to be White, and we are Black people. No matter what they say, for them Madownimo is a curse, a blight on their gene pool.

But if we say their features are a blight on our gene pool, they will clutch their hypocritical pearls.

Trending

Latest posts