Are American Somalis Real?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
No way 🤣🤣 bruh is Minnosta Somalia ? I heard from schools to shops to malls and everything is like Mini Mogadishu.
First time I traveled to Minnesota I didn't see a non somali for weeks :dead:

I was like 7 and completely surrounded by somalis. The apartment complex i was staying at was packed with somalis and everytime I went to play outside with my cousins all I saw were Somali people. The masjid I went to only had somalis and my family only went out to eat at Somali restaurants.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Also if youre judging american intelligence based off my writing, I dont bother correcting my mistakes on an online anonymous forum. My spelling dosent bother me I write in whatever way. I understand this makes you think you think im not smart but trust me that isnt the case

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Stop referring to me as america, I research every country and I will admit there are a huge part of stupid good for nothing intelligently behind kids. But thats the entire world, I learned about every country bro, america hosts the best universities, the largest public school system and a strong population and the largest gdp. at the end of the day, at least america isnt passing bills to asssimilate somalis. Somalis in europe will be first to fall, this is mad cope. Buy a plane ticket to Minneapolis and just live with the karmel beggar you will see life.
I never denied the Somali community in America are better in settling in certain places and taking over something European Somalis couldn’t since they where scattered and more Ethnic diversity.

I always advocated for Somalis to have all moved to America and did what the Yahud did in 20th century, rather then being scattered and also amongst too many ethnic groups better to concentrate in one place and country like America.

techsamatar

Also if youre judging american intelligence based off my writing, I dont bother correcting my mistakes on an online anonymous forum. My spelling dosent bother me I write in whatever way. I understand this makes you think you think im not smart but trust me that isnt the case
Don’t stress walal i never said Americans where all dumb which is not true but just a funny stereotype.

techsamatar

First time I traveled to Minnesota I didn't see a non somali for weeks :dead:

I was like 7 and completely surrounded by somalis. The apartment complex i was staying at was packed with somalis and everytime I went to play outside with my cousins all I saw were Somali people. The masjid I went to only had somalis and my family only went out to eat at Somali restaurants.
soon am gonna do a whole tour of America and just go to Somali states, am gonna make sure I pre order a Halimo Tour guides before going in each state, maybe even settle down :mjswag:

Yaraye

VIP
14 is very old bro but I have a similar experience, I didnt see a non somali person until I was 5 years old.
Same. There were very few non-somalis in my life until collage :mybusiness: All of a sudden it was a floodgate of ajinabis which I had no clue on how to interact with lol :dead:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Same. There were very few non-somalis in my life until collage :mybusiness: All of a sudden it was a floodgate of ajinabis which I had no clue on how to interact with lol :dead:
Okay no way thats true, how do you not see a white male or female over the course of 18 years.

Kisame

VIP
soon am gonna do a whole tour of America and just go to Somali states, am gonna make sure I pre order a Halimo Tour guides before going in each state, maybe even settle down :mjswag:
@Basra can you be one of his tour guides???

Tech is looking for good looking mature xalimos to take care of him while he's in town.

Kisame

VIP
I would see them in a gaalo store here and there. Never really interacted with them.
I forgot to reply earlier but we legit got somalis that only go to private/charter schools packed with somalis. They also live in Somali majority areas as well so they barely interact with ajnabis :dead:

Somalis found a way to turn part of Minnesota into Somalia :mjlol:

Yaraye

VIP
I forgot to reply earlier but we legit got somalis that only go to private/charter schools packed with somalis. They also live in Somali majority areas as well so they barely interact with ajnabis :dead:

Precisely :trumpsmirk:

Yaraye

VIP

i grew up with somali schools, somali dugsi, somali halal stores, somali karemeel mall/ 24 mall, somali daycare, somali apartments/ parks...etc. Occasional gaalo stores and hospitals lol. :pachah1:

Last edited:
Somali-Americans are nothing more than an intangible social construct. They have only existed in theory not practice. Ever heard of the dead internet theory? All self-proclaimed Somali-Americans on the internet are indeed manifestations of said theory. Non-human accounts.

Yaraye

VIP
Somali-Americans are nothing more than an intangible social construct. They have only existed in theory not practice. Ever heard of the dead internet theory? All self-proclaimed Somali-Americans on the internet are indeed manifestations of said theory. Non-human accounts.
Am I an alien then? :umwhat:

Trending

Latest posts