Are American Somalis Real?

let me blow your mind, I don't even live in mainland Europe but in Ireland.

View attachment 317674
Not Reer Leprechaun actually being a real thing...
Life Death GIF

Somalis in America mostly live in Washington, Minnesota, Maine, Ohio, Texas, ATL. But you will find some everywhere even in South/North Dakota, Hawaii, and Alaska

Btw are most of the people on this forum from Europe?
1708832246241.png

Okay now youve decided to mess with the wrong person today buddy you made a big mistake saying implying im not good at geogrpahy. I spend my free time, I mean I spend a majority of free time on google maps and other mapping stuff. Sweden isnt a dominated by somalis, your probably referring to some ghetto government housing near the ports of the city. I again am asking you to name me places you would feel like home instead of naming entire nations in which somalis dont even compromise 1%.

America its self is one united nation that outweighs the european union in diversity.
View attachment 317684

sweden a country compromised of mostly untouched wilderness is less then 2x bigger then minnesota
86k sq mile -- minnesota
173k sq mile -- sweden

Minnesota population - 6 million
Sweden population - 10 million

View attachment 317685
not even 1 percent of sweden is somali ceebey tacal and they probably fudged the numbers aswell.

Absolutely embarrassing, dont ever try to refute my facts again lil bro.

Also not to mention we have swedish at home too Minnesota has swedish immigrants
Actually you have only included Somalia who live in Sweden who were born in Somalia. However you forgot to add 34.000 somalis who live in Sweden but were born in Sweden.

Trending