Are American Somalis Real?

I agree we could have dominated like the Yahud who during 20th century migrated in large numbers from Ghettos of Eastern Europe to NYC which they rule the world from today.
I wish that happened. I wish during the war all the qaxootis left to Kenya whilst all the wealthy Somalis fled to NYC and formed a gated community.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
In America, Every Midwest town has a somali community, even the small ones.

One example of this, In barron wisconsin there is a huge somali population over there. Do you know why? there is a meat plant so they work there. Just goes to show how big the population is here.
You seem like good tourist Guide, what are top 5 states or places where you would feel at home as a Somali ?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
You seem like good tourist Guide, what are top 5 states or places where you would feel at home as a Somali ?
Plains biome of minnesota ( we dont speak about the forest Biome) Eastern North Dakota, Iowa (Including Des Moines) Wisconsin, Eauclarie, Milwaukee, Stcloud, rochester, marshal, mankato, alexandria, fargo, minneapolis everything, seattle, los angeles, new york

Bro to much to list here im sorry but basically its better then europe, Now it is your turn to name places.

techsamatar

America over europe any day, America has much more to offer. Europe is the center of nothing buddy i dont know what the hell you are talking about.
Not really, safety is bad no healthcare too and also crazy taxes - also Education is way better in Europe and even some countries for free, also the Government support is better especially after civil war when free healthcare and treatments where needed by Somali mothers and elders.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
Not really, safety is bad no healthcare too and also crazy taxes - also Education is way better in Europe and even some countries for free, also the Government support is better especially after civil war when free healthcare and treatments where needed by Somali mothers and elders.
Of course the first thing u say is free health care and education, First off education in the united states is fine its just theres too many stupid kids. Secondly, Healthcare is only bad if you cant afford insurance.

Funny how you say crazy taxes as a european, I found that really really funny.

If you have a job or are poor you have healthcare, education in Minnesota is better than most of Europe, taxes depend on the town you live in

techsamatar

Plains biome of minnesota ( we dont speak about the forest Biome) Eastern North Dakota, Iowa (Including Des Moines) Wisconsin, Eauclarie, Milwaukee, Stcloud, rochester, marshal, mankato, alexandria, fargo, minneapolis everything, seattle, los angeles, new york

Bro to much to list here im sorry but basically its better then europe, Now it is your turn to name places.
Americans aren’t taught much geography or outside American stuff, but Sweden itself is Somali dominated nation you can go different countries too like Finland or even Netherlands.

it’s kinda dumb to compare whole continent of different nations to America to be honest, it’s not the same.

techsamatar

If you have a job or are poor you have healthcare, education in Minnesota is better than most of Europe, taxes depend on the town you live in
Minnesota education better than most of Europe ? You must be trolling if the whole of North America education is not better then one European country as an example how can a state or province be better then most of Europe 💀.

You literally get charged 1000s to call an ambulance you also get charged to give birth and hold your child aswell as anything or an injury, so what happens to the poor people I doubt every American citizen has insurance, even that is dumb insurance for what to live ?

only good thing is high paying job industry but even that is mainly due to a lot of things not being free like healthcare or other expenses.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
Americans aren’t taught much geography or outside American stuff, but Sweden itself is Somali dominated nation you can go different countries too like Finland or even Netherlands.

it’s kinda dumb to compare whole continent of different nations to America to be honest, it’s not the same.
Okay now youve decided to mess with the wrong person today buddy you made a big mistake saying implying im not good at geogrpahy. I spend my free time, I mean I spend a majority of free time on google maps and other mapping stuff. Sweden isnt a dominated by somalis, your probably referring to some ghetto government housing near the ports of the city. I again am asking you to name me places you would feel like home instead of naming entire nations in which somalis dont even compromise 1%.

America its self is one united nation that outweighs the european union in diversity.
1708822181197.png

sweden a country compromised of mostly untouched wilderness is less then 2x bigger then minnesota
86k sq mile -- minnesota
173k sq mile -- sweden

Minnesota population - 6 million
Sweden population - 10 million

1708822411058.png

not even 1 percent of sweden is somali ceebey tacal and they probably fudged the numbers aswell.

Absolutely embarrassing, dont ever try to refute my facts again lil bro.

Also not to mention we have swedish at home too Minnesota has swedish immigrants

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
Minnesota education better than most of Europe ? You must be trolling if the whole of North America education is not better then one European country as an example how can a state or province be better then most of Europe 💀.

You literally get charged 1000s to call an ambulance you also get charged to give birth and hold your child aswell as anything or an injury, so what happens to the poor people I doubt every American citizen has insurance, even that is dumb insurance for what to live ?

only good thing is high paying job industry but even that is mainly due to a lot of things not being free like healthcare or other expenses.
Kid gots a phd in stereotypeology

U pay in tax

Brother that’s a state to state thing. Minnesota is the third richest state in America and the Somali state legistor Omar Fateh helped pass a bill to make college free. Minnesota has one of the highest ACT scores and the second best school system in America.

techsamatar

Okay now youve decided to mess with the wrong person today buddy you made a big mistake saying implying im not good at geogrpahy. I spend my free time, I mean I spend a majority of free time on google maps and other mapping stuff. Sweden isnt a dominated by somalis, your probably referring to some ghetto government housing near the ports of the city. I again am asking you to name me places you would feel like home instead of naming entire nations in which somalis dont even compromise 1%.

America its self is one united nation that outweighs the european union in diversity.
View attachment 317684

sweden a country compromised of mostly untouched wilderness is less then 2x bigger then minnesota
86k sq mile -- minnesota
173k sq mile -- sweden

Minnesota population - 6 million
Sweden population - 10 million

View attachment 317685
not even 1 percent of sweden is somali ceebey tacal and they probably fudged the numbers aswell.

Absolutely embarrassing, dont ever try to refute my facts again lil bro.

Also not to mention we have swedish at home too Minnesota has swedish immigrants
🤣🤣 it’s late for me but you riding out for America I respect it.

Stockholm is Somali just go there and you will feel at home, Cities in Finland too. Your forgetting European nations are way more ethnic diverse - Somalis in Minnesota only had Cadaans and AA to worry about and it was enough space to dominate.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
Brother that’s a state to state thing. Minnesota is the third richest state in America and the Somali state legistor Omar Fateh helped pass a bill to make college free. Minnesota has one of the highest ACT scores and the second best school system in America.
ok bro youre kinda glazing a lil bit but Yeah minnesota schools beat sweden anyday

techsamatar

That’s nice but one European country I can name has better Education then America and Canada so why compare a State to a whole Continent.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
🤣🤣 it’s late for me but you riding out for America I respect it.

Stockholm is Somali just go there and you will feel at home, Cities in Finland too. Your forgetting European nations are way more ethnic diverse - Somalis in Minnesota only had Cadaans and AA to worry about and it was enough space to dominate.
Stop Slurpin' bro the absolute work youre putting in to defend the country of sweden, they dont even feed their guests haha. Im not defending america Im defending the somali Diaspora Nation

That’s nice but one European country I can name has better Education then America and Canada so why compare a State to a whole Continent.
American states are more divergent from each other than European countries are. West Virginia has less kids graduate from college than Tanzania while Minnesota has a 94 percent graduation rate and outranks Austria.

techsamatar

ok bro youre kinda glazing a lil bit but Yeah minnesota schools beat sweden anyday
My friend Sweden Ranks higher then Entire United States in Education system ranking so how can a State be beat Sweden 💀💀💀
Also Sweden has free Education even upto University, and in school everything is payed for including food, they get paid to attend School.

Are Americans taught only about America

My friend Sweden Ranks higher then Entire United States in Education system ranking so how can a State be beat Sweden 💀💀💀

Brother, it can be true that America is outranked by Sweden but once you take the lower ranking states out the higher ranking states outrank Europe. For example, Minnesota has the highest median SAT score in the country, 1298 and it has the second-highest math test scores in the country.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
Also Sweden has free Education even upto University, and in school everything is payed for including food.

Stop referring to me as america, I research every country and I will admit there are a huge part of stupid good for nothing intelligently behind kids. But thats the entire world, I learned about every country bro, america hosts the best universities, the largest public school system and a strong population and the largest gdp. at the end of the day, at least america isnt passing bills to asssimilate somalis. Somalis in europe will be first to fall, this is mad cope. Buy a plane ticket to Minneapolis and just live with the karmel beggar you will see life.

Trending