Are non practicing/atheists Somalis more nationalistic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My conclusion is Somalis need less Islam, less Middle East and more Somalinimo. A strong identity tied to physical appearance, ancestral lineage, cuisine, and most of all language. All these Somalia on insta writing in Arabic gives me headache
Lack of Islam is what destroyed this country. Siad Barre even changed the inheritance and killed 11 sheikh.

My conclusion is Somalis need less Islam, less Middle East and more Somalinimo. A strong identity tied to physical appearance, ancestral lineage, cuisine, and most of all language. All these Somalia on insta writing in Arabic gives me headache
In case you didn't notice
Adi xataa af-soomaali ku ma qoreysid

U.K. Is a salafi recruit strong hold and there seem to be the most interracial marriage going on there due to Somalis being deluded with the ummah fantasys.

Interracial marriage has nothing to with Ummah or Deen. It's not like there's a vese saying "Marry out" or "Don't marry a Somali".

Also there is absolutely nothing wrong with interracial marriages.

MUH ISLAM
shove it where it don't shine the so called muslims are sucking some fat hairy arab and selling Somali girls for next to nothing
So called muslims are blowing the country up, and the so called muslims using the Shariah card to marry girls at very young age to a sick old pervert
If the girl is willing to be married to an older man, why do you care?

Of course they are OP.

Religious Somalis only want to build mosques while want to build schools, hospitals and infrastructure. They think of the afterlife while we think of this life. They don't care about the country. It's forbidden for them to love Somalia.

The religious should not be allowed power in Somalia since they don't care about its wellbeing
They should think of the afterlife. This life is the blink of an eye.

You love Islam so much go to Somalia and see first hand what it has done, long gone the sense of religious tranquillity and tolerance sufism is known for Salafist brought nothing but degeneracy to our doorsteps and what's that other races aren't as cuckolded as us getting pushed by the Ummah

Sxb plz stop using the "Non-muslims Somalis aren't Somalis"
الله يلعن دينك

Was it necessary that you insult our Deen?

يهديكم الله
May Allah guide you

Status
Not open for further replies.