Are Somali men more sexist than other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
Shut the fck up boy. You telling me you can't find scientific evidence online? Because there is no evidence for what your saying.

Do yourself a favour and stfu waxaan

So now it's scientific evidence you want? Well there's scientific evidence that gay men have great orgasms from anal penetration does that mean we should get our sons jimmied with a dildo.

Salih

Move right or get left
So now it's scientific evidence you want? Well there's scientific evidence that gay men have great orgasms from anal penetration does that mean we should get our sons jimmied with a dildo.
There's also scientific evidence that your wife can attain sexual gratification from sleeping with other men. Does that mean you should let her?

This moron is bringing morality into this discussion
:sheed:

Hubble

VIP
There's also scientific evidence that your wife can attain sexual gratification from sleeping with other men. Does that mean you should let her?

So Islam isn't about morality? Was it all just for kicks? LMAO you'll commit kufr for kintir cutting.

Salih

Move right or get left
Forget about the hadiths anyone could have written it. Tell me where it says in the Quran?
I'm replying to this for educational purposes. The forged hadiths are known and the authentic ones are also known since they've been vigorously preserved.

If you want to have a proper discussion, I might reply. But if you want to spread feminist propaganda, then fck off

Salih

Move right or get left
So Islam isn't about morality? Was it all just for kicks? LMAO you'll commit kufr for kintir cutting.
I didn't know someone could be this stupid... I said there's scientific evidence regarding the benefits of female circumcision and then you bring up the subject of men banging each other like the you are.

Don't fcking @ me you wasteman

Hubble

VIP
I didn't know someone could be this stupid... I said there's scientific evidence regarding female circumcision and then you bring up the subject of men banging each other like the you are.

Don't fcking @ me you wasteman

You called me hunny and you want women mutilated so I assumed you're a closeted one.

Salih

Move right or get left
You called me hunny and you want women mutilated so I assumed you're a closeted one.
I genuinely thought you were a female because of your posts in general. But I meant it in a degrading way. You assumed wrong though you .

This ...
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Hubble

VIP
It's gay to call women you're not dating 'hunny' wtf how many fag hags you got that you compete with for men?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

Let her? His wife is free. If she wants to cheat she will cheat

Salih

Move right or get left
It's gay to call women you're not dating 'hunny' wtf how many fag hags you got that you compete with for men?
So it's gay to call a girl hunny in a degrading way? There's a reason why I thought you were a girl. Illeen you're a so your behaviour is not much different to a woman.
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

:mugshotman:

Hubble

VIP
It's gay. Straight men don't generally use hunny in a passive aggressive way around strange women. They also don't call men hunny.

Salih

Move right or get left
It's time us men put these feminists in their places. You allowed to work, be educated, etc but when you say there are no differences between us, then this is when I think you should be put in your place.
:win:

Hubble

VIP
It's time us men put these feminists in their places. You allowed to work, be educated, etc but when you say there are no differences between us, then this is when I think you should be put in your place.
:win:

Munafiqnimo.com

Don't use the diin to score cheap points.

Salih

Move right or get left
Wallahi I'm very eloquent and persuasive and I'll use it rebuke the ideologies of pagans. I believe we can put feminists in their places. If you happen to live under my leadership just sit back and trust me. I got it sorted.
Trust-me.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.