Status
Not open for further replies.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
this nikka rooble thou

giphy.gif

Hubble

VIP
Why ignore the fact that that's an anti FGM hadith and that there's no record of a hadith which describes which way to do the supposed 'Sunnah' one? If it was fard or recommended surely the Prophet pbuh would have done it or instructed someone to do it and we'd have a way of doing it.

Salih

Move right or get left
Somalis at least lamagoodley, the only people who practise this 'tradition' don't like any other type of circumcision except pharaonic. The ones that don't do pharonic don't get anything done.

Somalis only get the haram one done and if they want to get the kinky one done :yloezpe:, they should do it after marriage or at least in adulthood.
They shouldn't do that then should they? It could be due to ignorance or a well-rooted custom.

I do think removing the clitoris in its entirety is a problem though tbh. These issues can be tackled through educating the masses.

Removing the prepuce is known to prevent infections too. If a parent wants to have it done on their child, they should be able to do so freely. We do it for the males, don't we?

Salih

Move right or get left
You're going force all the little girls to have this kinky procedure done. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Out of all the thing you could do. :rolleyes:
No, I'll make sure feminist ideologies cease to exist. If any citizen wants to have this procedure for their child, they may do so freely.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Why ignore the fact that that's an anti FGM hadith and that there's no record of a hadith which describes which way to do the supposed 'Sunnah' one? If it was fard or recommended surely the Prophet pbuh would have done it or instructed someone to do it and we'd have a way of doing it.

This is The typical twist a Hadith for your own purpose. Somalis use this Hadith (knowing its admonishing what they do) as proof that fgm is ok. There's no hope in terms of logic on that one.

That's why I don't think using religion or wadaads (even though I don't like somali wadaads, they've been discouraging fgm for several decade with no luck). Somalis don't respect the deen as much as we would hope, the ones that do never practice this tradition (including the type 1) because it's clearly haram. You can't force people to practice the religion correctly the best thing you can do is make them aware of the health risks.

Salih

Move right or get left
Hunny, do you know how many ahadith there are? The ones pertaining to jurisprudential matters are no more than 5000 (without the repetition) according to muhadithheen. Just because I did not mention the Hadith, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I'm 19 years old fgs, I have a lot to learn.

One thing you can trust me on though, is that Imam Shafi' will not make a weak Hadith incumbent to follow, at best, he would of made it mustahhab (preferable).

Hubble

VIP
This is The typical twist a Hadith for your own purpose. Somalis use this Hadith (knowing its admonishing what they do) as proof that fgm is ok. There's no hope in terms of logic on that one.

That's why I don't think using religion or wadaads (even though I don't like somali wadaads, they've been discouraging fgm for several decade with no luck). Somalis don't respect the deen as much as we would hope, the ones that do never practice this tradition (including the type 1) because it's clearly haram. You can't force people to practice the religion correctly the best thing you can do is make them aware of the health risks.

They know the health risks. That's the saddest part. I know several people who can't have children because of it and yet it continues.

Hubble

VIP
Hunny, do you know how many ahadith there are? The ones pertaining to jurisprudential matters are no more than 5000 (without the repetition) according to muhadithheen. Just because I did not mention the Hadith, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I'm 19 years old fgs, I have a lot to learn.

One think you can trust me on though, is that Imam Shafi' will not make a weak Hadith incumbent to follow, at best, he would of made it mustahhab (preferable).

Are you gay now? What's with calling me hunny?

I know that there's no hadith because there isn't one and I say that with utter confidence. Reply when you find one.

Salih

Move right or get left
Are you gay now? What's with calling me hunny?

I know that there's no hadith because there isn't one and I say that with utter confidence. Reply when you find one.
I did not mean it in a affectionate way. The fact that something like that will cross your mind shows that you're a .

And laws are not only deduced from ahadith, some laws are deduced from seerah too. I would find it but my Arabic is not strong enough and my brother is sleeping.

Hubble

VIP
I did not mean it in a affectionate way. The fact that something like that will cross your mind shows that you're a .

And laws are not only deduced from ahadith, some laws are deduced from seerah too. I would find it but my Arabic is not strong enough and my brother is sleeping.

It's even gayer when it's non affectionate.

And there's no seera for it either.

Salih

Move right or get left
They know the health risks. That's the saddest part. I know several people who can't have children because of it and yet it continues.
LoooL إذا سمعت قيل، ما هي دليل

Arabs take anecdotes with a grain of salt and it's never accepted as evidence.

Try harder

Hubble

VIP
LoooL إذا سمعت قيل، ما هي دليل

Arabs take anecdotes with a grain of salt and it's never accepted as evidence.

Try harder

It's no anecdotal evidence I'm talking about people who've been to doctors.

Secondly thanks for telling me about Arabs but honestly I don't know why you think I care about them.

Salih

Move right or get left

You're right. The Hadith discourages complete removal of the clitoris aka FGM.

Salih

Move right or get left
It's no anecdotal evidence I'm talking about people who've been to doctors.

Secondly thanks for telling me about Arabs but honestly I don't know why you think I care about them.
Shut the fck up boy. You telling me you can't find scientific evidence online? Because there is no evidence for what your saying.

Do yourself a favour and stfu waxaan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts