Are Somali men more sexist than other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Wha?? You mean to tell me it isn't done to stop women from being promiscuous?
To keep the women under control or else they run off with big d** bantu man

I think the meaning of FGM has changed over time. Non circumcised girls face stigma. Men and women will question why she's not gudnin and might think she's a promiscuous.

Salih

Move right or get left
It's pretty basic you can't change Allah's creation and the clitoris serves a purpose, most of the clitoris cannot even be removed as it is an important internal organ. So the removal is purely for aesthetic purposes and removal of just the hood leads to other issues. :/ By the way why would anyone even want to do this???

Somalis do it for aesthetic purposes, they don't like the hangy bit that's why they mostly do the pharaonic type.

I clearly said the pharaonic method of circumcision is unIslamic. Even though removing it is not physiologically harmful.

One of the main purposes of removing the prepuce is for the sake of convenience. As you can see, it's similar to removing the 'foreskin' of the male. Clitoral orgasm is still possible, if not more possible than it is with the prepuce.
female_external_genitalia_21314855239318.jpg

After removing the prepuce, the clitoris may be shortened for the sake of convenience.

The prophet (SAW) didn't approve of removing the clitoris in its entirety.

In Madeenah there was a woman who circumcised women and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to her: “Do not go to the extreme in cutting; that is better for the woman and more liked by the husband.” Narrated by Abu Dawood (5271), classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

Don't just accept dogma, do your own research into the benefits of female circumcision.

Hubble

VIP
They can just have awareness sex education classes about their bodies. And have FGM be apart of those classes so if they're parents threaten or tell them they'll have it done they can feel comfortable telling a teacher.

Most of the children taken away didn't go to Africa, one lady had all five of her children taken away because a lady spreada rumour that she was going to circumsize her 17 year old daughter. The craziest thing is she never left the town and the lady was an FGM campaigner. And no one cuts their near adult child, her children were taken away for months boys included.

Evil es who used the state to attack that woman. Probably cut their daughters and didn't like her for being an activist. The law needs to know that rumours are just that, slander. Those poor kids were in danger in care, it's a last resort place and there are so many stories of abuse in those places.

I agree but you know how it works, kids will rarely put their parents in prison. The education classes really need to come from the wadaads and Somali TV. We need to make noise about it here and back home for it to be effective.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I clearly said the pharaonic method of circumcision is unIslamic. Even though removing it is not physiologically harmful.

One of the main purposes of removing the prepuce is for the sake of convenience. As you can see, it's similar to removing the 'foreskin' of the male. Clitoral orgasm is still possible, if not more possible than it is with the prepuce.
female_external_genitalia_21314855239318.jpg

After removing the prepuce, the clitoris may be shortened for the sake of convenience.

The prophet (SAW) didn't approve of removing the clitoris in its entirety.
In Madeenah there was a woman who circumcised women and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to her: “Do not go to the extreme in cutting; that is better for the woman and more liked by the husband.” Narrated by Abu Dawood (5271), classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

Don't just accept dogma, do your own research into the benefits of female circumcision.

Yeah I know the benefits, I'm saying these benefits are bizarre :ftw9nwa:

Why would you want your prepubscent daughter to have heightened sexual pleasure? Just eeewww.

Frankly I'm not sure about the authenticity of that Hadith but it implies the opposite of what your saying. Ie:don't do it

At least somalis do it for the logical reason as they find Womens anatomy gross. This seems ultra kinky.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
very educational indeed....is saying I will kick you in labium minus or frenulum equivalent of the saying I will kick you in the balls?

Salih

Move right or get left
Yeah I know the benefits, I'm saying these benefits are bizarre :ftw9nwa:

Why would you want your prepubscent daughter to have heightened sexual pleasure? Just eeewww.

Frankly I'm not sure about the authenticity of that Hadith but it implies the opposite of what your saying. Ie:don't do it

At least somalis do it for the logical reason as they find Womens anatomy gross. This seems ultra kinky.
It's not going to be heightened at all times. It's not as if the clitoris will stick out like a cock (I can't believe I'm using these words) since it can be shortened.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
It's not going to be heightened at all times. It's not as if the clitoris will stick out like a cock (I can't believe I'm using these words) since it can be shortened.

Wallahi billahi you're hilarious. Then it wouldn't be your so called Islamic one if you shortened it. It would be type two and more serious and even more haram.

Or you can ya know, leave the child as she is completely healthy. :ftw9nwa: Without the kinky body modifications.

Hubble

VIP
Salih is really passionate about FGM being continued. His posts give me super heebie jeebies. What part of that hadith said "cut the kintir, it's delightful for her"? It does not at any point say there's a benefit to being cut only it's HARMFUL to women which is the first concern our Prophet pbuh had and secondly that Islam wants married couples to have good sex and that cutting really badly interferes with that.

Hubble

VIP
very educational indeed....is saying I will kick you in labium minus or frenulum equivalent of the saying I will kick you in the balls?

Its actually really painful to kick women in the pubus but you don't hear about it because women don't kick each other in the pubus often enough for it reach meme status.

Salih

Move right or get left
Wallahi billahi you're hilarious. Then it wouldn't be your so called Islamic one if you shortened it. It would be type two and more serious and even more haram.

Or you can ya know, leave the child as she is completely healthy. :ftw9nwa: Without the kinky body modifications.
Type two is removing it in its entirety when I said it can be shortened for convenience, now tell me who's hilarious?
:draketf:

I clearly said majority of the different schools of Islamic thought regarded it merely permissible. In the Shafi'i school however, it is incumbent which is why it's more prevalent in Somalia than in South Asian (who are Hanafi majority) for example.

My point here is, majority of the scholars regard it permissible. Which means that in their view, it's upon the individual to decide whether they want to get it done or not.

Somalis are dedicated Shafi'is though. It's the school of law that they're accustomed with. If they want to get it done, why does it bother you?

What the fck is the matter with you?

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
Its actually really painful to kick women in the pubus but you don't hear about it because women don't kick each other in the pubus often enough for it reach meme status.
I will meme better next time, actually I wrote very detailed post but I deemed it to be very vulgar :damn:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Salih is really passionate about FGM being continued. His posts give me super heebie jeebies. What part of that hadith said "cut the kintir, it's delightful for her"? It does not at any point say there's a benefit to being cut only that Islam wants married couples to have good sex and that cutting really badly interferes with that. And that it's HARMFUL to women which is the first concern our Prophet pbuh had.

He's right about clitoral hood removal being equivalent to male circumcision, but I still want to know why??

The majority of the people who get this done are middle age white women specifically so they can get increased libido. The thought of doing this just because a hadith (one I'm not even sure the authenticity of) says that it's less harmful than the pharaonic one. How do you jump from it to being beneficial or God for bid necessary or even okay to do it on children.

Hubble

VIP
He's right about clitoral hood removal being equivalent to male circumcision, but I still want to know why??

The majority of the people who get this done are middle age white women specifically so they can get increased libido. The thought of doing this just because a hadith (one I'm not even sure the authenticity of) says that it's less harmful than the pharaonic one. How do you jump from it to being beneficial or God for bid necessary or even okay to do it on children.

The male circumcision is to prevent nijaas building up. The hood doesn't function that way, he shouldn't compare. I'm literally about to vomit in my mouth reading about the stimulation effect. You're spot on, no child needs that and especially not from their parents of all people.

Salih

Move right or get left

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 'I'm not sure of the authencity of'. Nayaa humble yourself, even my brother and older cousins (who are more knowledgeable than you are in every discipline there is) cannot dictate what an authentic Hadith is.

Do you think Imam Shafi'i would act on a fabricated Hadith? Better yet, make it incumbent to follow it?
:pachah1:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Type two is removing it in its entirety when I said it can be shortened for convenience, now tell me who's hilarious?
:draketf:

I clearly said majority of the different schools of Islamic thought regarded it merely permissible. In the Shafi'i school however, it is incumbent which is why it's more prevalent in Somalia than in South Asian (who are Hanafi majority) for example.

My point here is, majority of the scholars regard it permissible. Which means that in their view, it's upon the individual to decide whether they want to get it done or not.

Somalis are dedicated Shafi'is though. It's the school of law that they're accustomed with. If they want to get it done, why does it bother you?

What the fck is the matter with you?

Somalis at least lamagoodley, the only people who practise this 'tradition' don't like any other type of circumcision except pharaonic. The ones that don't do pharonic don't get anything done.

Somalis only get the haram one done and if they want to get the kinky one done :yloezpe:, they should do it after marriage or at least in adulthood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts