Are Somali men obligated to go down on their wives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
It should be written in the constitution.
Act 1: all Somali males are obligated from the age of 34(sexy age) to go down on their respective Somali female spouses. This act must take place everyday every week for the rest of their breathable days. Somaliahaanoolato

34, that's practically middle-age, what about the young bucks, wah. :lol:

Act 1: all Somali males are obligated from the age of 34(sexy age) to go down on their respective Somali female spouses. This act must take place everyday every week for the rest of their breathable days. Somaliahaanoolato
:susp::susp::damn:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
First time I went down on a Somali girl was when I was 18. She was 23. We went down on each other countless of times for over a year.

I bet she's married with kids now with a husband who doesn't go down on her.

I bet every night she's like :mjcry:

Last edited:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
bhaahahahahahh @somalia hanoolaato

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Is this a cultural law and can we please
Make it a tradition. All Somali men have to go down on Somali women everyday. Please?
No thanks. Sounds like to much work and it only bothering you.

Last edited:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Dark skin girls have pussies that look like roast beef. Absolutely repulsive. If I want roast beef, I'll go to the deli.:hova:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts