Are Somali men obligated to go down on their wives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Only if she is under 20s. Older than that age. I can say they smell like something. I don't know.
If you know about the human body what you are saying is a load of codswallop unless the woman has an infection there is no foul smell. No matter what age all women produce the same bodily secretions.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
First time I went down on a Somali girl was when I was 18. She was 23. We went down on each other countless of times for over a year.

I bet she's married with kids now with a husband who doesn't go down on her.

I bet every night she's like :mjcry:
That's disgusting I hope she is not married to a miskiin gentleman who doesn't know about her sordid past

VixR

Veritas
Isn't it given that they already do it. I'm pretty sure they both orally gratify each other.
I would think so, I've seen people ask sheikhs about oral in the past. If Somalis are that vanilla marriage, I'm disappointed lol.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Hopefully my future wife will have a nice clit and she will be light skinned. :russ:
My father has four Bravanese young women lined up for me as he has tremendous clout in our community. I told him I want two and the other two will be Somali.

I want to follow in the footsteps of my uncles and further colonize Hawiye through sexual means. It most likely won't be a Habargedir female as they resemble a solar eclipse. Surely, their clit will resemble a broken piece of black chalk.:hova:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
If you know about the human body what you are saying is a load of codswallop unless the woman has an infection there is no foul smell. No matter what age all women produce the same bodily secretions.

I don't want gossip, but Xaliimos above 20s, they don't take care themself.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
He gotta eat that pussy like groceries
bad edo
KDAlzOw.png

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Hopefully my future wife will have a nice clit and she will be light skinned. :russ:
Your obsession with light skin my god how low is your self esteem ? you believe anything dark is cursed or not natural ? May god help your poor soul there are plenty of buetiful melanin rich ladies out there

Bohol

VIP
@EternalLightX Mind your business. Don't get inbetween me and the
homie @HalyeeyQaran talking. If you were part of that Snapchat group
then you would know what we were talking about, it is all jokes. So don't get your knickers
in a twist unless you are one of those darkies and you are butthurt by my comment.

:pachah1:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
@EternalLightX Mind your business. Don't get inbetween me and the
homie @HalyeeyQaran talking. If you were part of that Snapchat group
then you would know what we were talking about, it is all jokes. So don't get your knickers
in a twist.
I have a right to talk to anyone you have no authority to tell me to stop oh and your depiction of dark women disgusts me your a useless man who in reality has been dumped by a gorgous tall dark leopard you display you emotions on here like a sad little monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.