Are Somali men obligated to go down on their wives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Naaya I have no problem with dark girls, doesn't mean I am going to marry you though. I prefer marin(brown) or light brown that
is my preference. If you don't like it well..... f*ck off.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Naaya I have no problem with dark girls, doesn't mean I am going to marry you though. I prefer marin(brown) or light brown that
is my preference. If you don't like it well..... f*ck off.
Warya how do you know what skin colour I am ? Do not include me in your conversation I find that rather impurtinent even so if you want to let your insecurity rule over you be my guest you suffer from an extreme form of bi polar you inform me that you like dark skinned women yet hate dating them what exactly is the cause of this negative hate ?

Bohol

VIP
Naaya I think you have reading comprehension. First of all just because you find something beautiful doesn't mean you
will date/marry it. I never said dark skinned girls were my type. I said marin (brown).

Like this.
Mud-and-Musk-founder-Haweya-Ismail.jpg

Not this aka Alek Wek
8d368eff52278846e9c3296007570641.jpg

So chill out @EternalLightX aka Alek Wek :hemad:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Naaya I think you have reading comprehension. First of all just because you find something beautiful doesn't mean you
will date/marry it. I never said dark skinned girls were my type. I said marin (brown).

Like this.
Mud-and-Musk-founder-Haweya-Ismail.jpg

Not this aka Alek Wek
8d368eff52278846e9c3296007570641.jpg

So chill out @EternalLightX aka Alek Wek :hemad:
She's buetiful Alek Wek the raw energy of her smile so captivating your just jealous my my what a stunning woman she's truly lit up the room with her smile so warm not a care in the world of haters such as yourself

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Ladies are more horny than men btw. They are just more adept at not showing their lust.
I doubt it @ghost and I are a higher form of beings we don't equate monkey play as an obligation we prefer to enjoy life's other pleasures such as food and communication g

I doubt it @ghost and I are a higher form of beings we don't equate monkey play as an obligation we prefer to enjoy life's other pleasures such as food and communication g
Sheesh, I feel sorry for your husband. Will he have to sit on his hand in hopes of numbing it, in order to give himself a hand job.

Status
Not open for further replies.