Are Somalis Ethno religous?

Can I ask you something? Do you expect us, as Somalis, to embrace you? You claim that this is just the internet laakin you will be shunned back home too. Do you expect us to claim you, an ex Muslim, who insults us like this?

do you want your hug and caano shaax now? :pachah1:
What a bunch of hypocrites. They insult us yet they want to claim us as well, but Inshallah we will never except them. The will never feel the warmth of a loving community and they will never experience the experience of belonging.

What is the point of labelling yourself anything when you're largely excommunicated from said group?

It's meaningless. Stay in the deep in the closet next to the fakkits and the door to Narnia.

The person I met speaks the somali language and spent their childhood there so identify as Somali. What do you expect them to identify as ethnically?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
What a bunch of hypocrites. They insult us yet they want to claim us as well, but Inshallah we will never except them. The will never feel the warmth of a loving community and they will never experience the experience of belonging.
Same nigga who said “I hate being associated with you lot”

Ok? We don’t want you, why fight so hard to crawl to us then? :gunsmiley:

Didn't know being a gaal affected my DNA makeup
Man, these guys are repetitive. You're E3b1 but you aren't Somali nigga. Our identity is not based on genetics. It's based on shared religion and lineage. If one is gone, it automatically disqualifies your Somalinimo.

A lot of y’all goofy ass niggas need to stop playing dumb. Obviously your genetics won’t change but shiiiit, they might as well cuz no one will accept you. Somali is synonymous with Islam. This is why all the gaals on this site most likely pretend to be believers around family and friends.

I am kit lady u dumb arragont person and I muslim
Islam and Somali identity are not same and Islam didn't shape somali culture stop lying somali culture existed long before Islam came to Somalis so does somali language and ppl and Somali identity
What dumb person u are now tell me where is the proof tht Allah said tht
What I meant was I am not lady

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Don't try speaking in my noble and beloved tongue you ajnabi. You don't deserve to a get a reply in Somali from me.
You mean you can't speak in Somali because you're not Somali.

Kkkkl dameerka ku dalay wii Ku qasaareen dhegcasyahow

What these idiots don't understand, is that there is no "claiming" here, people do not choose their ethnicity.

About we don't claim you :mjlol:

Just yesterday @Win was shitting on Somalis , today he's the gatekeeper.

They are massive hypocrites, I've noticed that the biggest qabiilists somehow think they can preach about religion, can't take these people seriously.

Speaking off somali atheist I remember seeing a post on reddit a long time ago about a somali atheist guy who said hes planning to marry a somali girl and hes gonna hide that hes an atheist some people are pure evil

Lol wtf, you're acting like he has HIV :gucciwhat:

This is why all the gaals on this site most likely pretend to be believers around family and friends.

The reason for this is obvious, Muslims tend to be violent and hateful, even towards their own family.

Pretty backwards, but Somalis are new to the modern world so not really surprised either.