Are Somalis Ethno religous?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
It’s like you guys bird-called all the gaals on this forum combined. People I have never heard of came crawling from their rocks just to post their say on this thread.
I have nothing against murtad somalis, but don’t try to change our way of life. Leave us alone stay in your western country, don’t insult us and we won’t insult you. Grow a damn backbone too

Villainess

@HIBAQ123 @Geeljire0190
You guys do realize that Islam has existed in the Horn of Africa before the Arabs? No one was even talking about other ethnicities except you. But here is a Mosque in Somalia facing Jerusalem. The original qiblah BEFORE the Arabs and Kaaba. For both of you who claim to be so smart, please pick up a history book.
1605805579293.jpeg

I can't believe this is a question and there are 23 pages of replies.

Of course they are still Somali.

You cannot pick and choose ethnicity ffs.

You're making yourselves look dumb here.

I can't be bothered reading through all this shit, but if you guys can come up with a valid identity for us, i'll accept it, but you can't.

Saying i'm Ethiopian is stupid, especially considering there are Muslim Ethiopians.

This whole logic makes zero sense, I can't believe i'm even entertaining this. :bell:

I can't believe this is a question and there are 23 pages of replies.

Of course they are still Somali.

You cannot pick and choose ethnicity ffs.

You're making yourselves look dumb here.
Buddy. Just quit. Every single argument you can come up with has been addressed and delt with. Ex-Muslim=Ex-Somali. You will never be able to change that fact.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Sadly, Your Somali ethnically, But a "Outcast" Somali.

Somali and Islam go hand in hand. Remove Muslim and you lose that right of being a Somali. Be Excommunicated.

Unfortunately I cannot get a rubber and erase your Somalinimo, or give you the "Michal Jackson Treatment" but I guess we can settle for the next best thing
Your not Somali "Legally"
Anybody without a Somali Passport, or regional passport in area habited by Somalis (NFD, Somali Region). Without a legal Somali citizenship, you cannot claim Somalinimo.

There are nations that have being Muslim as a perquisite for getting the passport. Somali Citizenship should be like that too.

Maldives.
Any person, who wishes to become a citizen of Maldives, shall submit a written application to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, provided they fulfil the following conditions; They are Muslim. They have attained the age of 21 and is of sound mind.

Qatar
  • In Qatar, you would have to be a legal resident for 25 years to be able to apply for citizenship, and if you're not a Muslim, you shouldn't even bother.

I can't be bothered reading through all this shit, but if you guys can come up with a valid identity for us, i'll accept it, but you can't.

Saying i'm Ethiopian is stupid, especially considering there are Muslim Ethiopians.

This whole logic makes zero sense, I can't believe i'm even entertaining this. :bell:
Identify as an Ex-Somali. :drakekidding:

We couldn't give 2 shits what you guys call yourselves. You're not Somali. Khalas!

Did Somalis not exist before Islam you guys trippin
Arabs existed before Islam and many Arabs today are not even Muslim and Islam was sent to Arabs first in arabic language
Shameful to your somali ancestors who were alive 1000 years ago

Villainess

It’s always the No Profile newbies talking. Sit down sxhb drink some tea.

Villainess

What were Somalis before Islam you guys trippin
Arabs existed before Islam and many Arabs today are not even Muslim and Islam was sent to Arabs first in arabic language
This has already been talked about. Like @Win said, the name somali originated after the Adal war, which Muslims won. Before that is history, they are our ancestors yes, but not somalis.

“Islam was sent to Arabs first in Arabic language”
You do realize that there are only 5 Arab prophets right? Don’t make me qosol

What were Somalis before Islam you guys trippin
So repetitive! You guys clearly didn't read the whole thread.

Well, what did I expect from people that lack a couple screws?

Identify as an Ex-Somali. :drakekidding:

We couldn't give 2 shits what you guys call yourselves. You're not Somali. Khalas!

I am Somali whether you like it or not, only stupid Somalis say this nonsense.

I don't know why you guys are acting like being Somali is a good thing anyway, if everyone in the world didn't consider me Somali, I would accept, but I am not having one identity with you idiots and another identity with everyone else.

Muslim or non muslim, the rest of the world sees me as Somali.

This has already been talked about. Like @Win said, the name somali originated after the Adal war, which Muslims won. Before that is history, they are our ancestors yes, but not somalis.

“Islam was sent to Arabs first in Arabic language”
You do realize that there are only 5 Arab prophets right? Don’t make me qosol
Quran was sent in Arabic language to Arabs first
If Arabs existed before Islam why cant Somalis who gives a shit what we named ourselves as we still spoke Somali and had same culture

Villainess

I am Somali whether you like it or not, only stupid Somalis say this nonsense.

I don't know why you guys are acting like being Somali is a good thing anyway, if everyone in the world didn't consider me Somali, I would accept, but I am not having one identity with you idiots and another identity with everyone else.

Muslim or non muslim, the rest of the world sees me as Somali.
They see you as a negro ostracized by his own community. Admit it, you have been defeated. You dont stand a chance in Somalia as a gaal. Better start practicing your af Amhara brother

Villainess

You just joined in August yourself, you're also a newbie, except for the fact that you have thousands of comments already, do you live on here or something?
Yet I’m a VIP with thousands of messages and a well renowned reputation. “Do you live on here”. Sure, whatever floats your boat

and who are you again?

Sadly, Your Somali ethnically, But a "Outcast" Somali.

Somali and Islam go hand in hand. Remove Muslim and you lose that right of being a Somali. Be Excommunicated.

Unfortunately I cannot get a rubber and erase your Somalinimo, or give you the "Michal Jackson Treatment" but I guess we can settle for the next best thing
Your not Somali "Legally"
Anybody without a Somali Passport, or regional passport in area habited by Somalis (NFD, Somali Region). Without a legal Somali citizenship, you cannot claim Somalinimo.

There are nations that have being Muslim as a perquisite for getting the passport. Somali Citizenship should be like that too.

Maldives.

Qatar
That's actually wrong saaxib. They aren't ethnically Somali either.

The actual meaning of ethnicity is:
the fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition.

Since a bulk of the traditions Somalis engage in are Islamic. It clearly follows that Ex-Muslims are in the literal sense Ex-Somali as well.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts