Are Somalis proud Africans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I see Somalis rep Britain, Canada, the U.S and even the Middle East but I've never seen a Somali person who's proud and brags about being African. Since drake dropped the EA girl line all these bajaaqs rep is East Africa. But what about Africa in general? I've seen Moroccans and Algerians repping Africa more than Somalis.

SSpot are you proud African?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Well north Africans have an inherited need to rep Africa as the term was literally coined while the romans were fighting them

They'd be throwing away a large part of their history of they didn't

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You guys are suffering from low self esteem. Africa is a beautiful continent. Only a fool would not see that.

I am a proud African.

Mama Africa :rejoice::rejoice:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I like my fellow horners and the North Sudanese. As for the rest of Africans where Somalis have went such as South Africa, I guess you can see why we don't like those barbarians.

Wha... SA is number one in GDP and top 5 in GDP per capita

Besides Sudan, Egypt and Morocco the rest of the top 10 African countries is comprised of nations like Angola (who is more than lonely gonna be number one in like 15 years) and Nigeria.

It's not a complete, desolate wasteland. Some of those nations have real hope.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
No to the last part of your comment!

I will take every other African except for raw eating habeshas

Stfu :birdman:

Habesha girls are beautiful, do not speak ill of them you damn beast :stopit:

Besides Sudan, Egypt and Morocco the rest of the top 10 African countries is comprised of nations like Angola (who is more than lonely gonna be number one in like 15 years) and Nigeria.

Nah f*ck South Africa. Read up on how they treat Somalis there. Fucking animals, they literally burn each other to death too. Somalia is fucked, but at least we aren't that barbaric

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yeah but he's typecasting their behaviour like the rest of Africa is like that. And I'm just saying even when they act like buffoons their outlooks are markedly better than our own atm.

Essentially he who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending

What I meant was look how they are butchering the owners of Somali businesses. I don't really understand what there is to be proud for as an "African" if this is how they truly treat fellow Africans and in specific, us Somalis.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
What I meant was look how they are butchering the owners of Somali businesses. I don't really understand what there is to be proud for as an "African" if this is how they truly treat fellow Africans.

Kkkk I gotchu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending