Are Somalis proud Africans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
We were proud Africans, my brother used to cheer the African teams in African soccer against the Arab teams back in the days. but now we cheer the North African teams and all because of the hate and xenophobia of Africans to Somalis. Last African team I supported was Ghana in World Cup.

Luis Suarez :ohlord:

waraabe

Your superior
I only identify with somalilanders to be honest. I see a person from Somalia completely the same way as I see a Ugandan, Ethiopian or Madagascarian

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I only identify with somalilanders to be honest. I see a person from Somalia completely the same way as I see a Ugandan, Ethiopian or Madagascarian
:drakelaugh:

You're so petty..

14528473_1052144914902200_695805312_n-8888.jpg

Apollo

VIP

Yeah right. There's nothing behind the Somaliland identity than a veneer of colonial history and a slight dialect. Everything else is similar to South s.The fact that you are active on a Somali forum already shows you are lying about not identifying with Somalis.

waraabe

Your superior
Yeah right. There's nothing behind the Somaliland identity than a veneer of colonial history and a slight dialect. Everything else is similar to South s.The fact that you are active on a Somali forum already shows you are lying about not identifying with Somalis.

Sxb I don't identify with you (I cant speak for anyone else)

waraabe

Your superior
99% of ''Somalilanders'' do identify with other Somalis. I don't care what some mentally disturbed British kid thinks.

If a xabashi and a Somali from Somalia were on fire I would put out the xabashi first (again I can't speak for anyone else)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending