Are Somalis proud Africans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most Somalis I know are proud Africans :manny:

I grew up listening to Reggea especially Bob Marley cuz of the clear African inspiration and the love for Africa :manny:

I bagged an African chick once on some Africa talk :manny:

Don't mean I love other Africans though :manny:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Khathead shut your no moral having, faith switching, toe sucking, I will give up the booty for 6 krone ass up. Speak when spoken to!

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Yea, to collect intel for your Ethiopian masters. I'm on to you, bruh.

Oy vey! The goy knows!
jew.jpg

i want to reverse the bantu expansion and send the ethio-semites to the sea(except their women), other than that my fellow africans are cool.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
To most Somalis being African is synonymous to being a Madow. I've seen many times Somalis bringing the question up : Are we Arab or are we African? lol I think most Somalis are still not aware Africa is a continent which the Somali peninsula is located in.

We were proud Africans, my brother used to cheer the African teams in African soccer against the Arab teams back in the days. but now we cheer the North African teams and all because of the hate and xenophobia of Africans to Somalis. Last African team I supported was Ghana in World Cup.

Apollo

VIP
I don't feel any affinity with other Africans besides the Sudanese+Ethiopians+Eritreans+Djiboutians.

The rest look just too foreign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending