Are there a lot of childless Somali men that married single moms?

The only time these bozos speak positively about Somali culture is when they want to portray Somali men as single mother loving losers.

Facts, digital sisterhood despise Somali men at their core, but also willingly support getting into relationships with misogynist violent carab men, anyone falling for this bs is a clown.

Facts, digital sisterhood despise Somali men at their core, but also willingly support getting into relationships with misogynist violent carab men, anyone falling for this bs is a clown.
What proof do you have of that? Is everything okay young man?!

Trust me, you can tell what they're on about from a mile away, been dealing with this from time.
So you have no proof? Have you listened to their podcast? Heard them say anything negative about Somali men? When have they praised marriages to violent Arab men?!

It’s a bit mad to say that without proof. Slandering people left right and center. Illogical behavior Walahi.

So you have no proof? Have you listened to their podcast? Heard them say anything negative about Somali men? When have they praised marriages to violent Arab men?!

It’s a bit mad to say that without proof. Slandering people left right and center. Illogical behavior Walahi.

Walaal, she is a divorcee from an Arab man, lol, wouldn't surprise me if she was one of them Salafi weirdos lol ie. I prefer anything as long as he is not Somali

Walaal, she is a divorcee from an Arab man, lol, wouldn't surprise me if she was one of them Salafi weirdos lol ie. I prefer anything as long as he is not Somali
Wallahi I’m at a loss with your behaviour. So because she married an ajnabi she must hate Somali men. Thats your proof? She’s never said anything negative about you lot. Never listened to her podcasts? Don’t know her personally?

You sound like a fried incel.

Someone can marry out and not hate their people.

Touch grass Wallahi. This isn’t normal or healthy.

I literally have male cousins who married ajnabis, they don’t hate Somali women and I’d call a Somali girl who suggested that as being a weirdo.

You lot need to learn that you don’t own all Somalis. People can marry and divorce.

Really disappointed in you. If you’re going to make claims back it up with actual facts.

Wallahi I’m at a loss with your behaviour. So because she married an ajnabi she must hate Somali men.

You sound like a fried incel.

Someone can marry out and not hate their people.

Touch grass Wallahi. This isn’t normal or healthy.

I literally have male cousins who married ajnabis, they don’t hate Somali women and I’d call a Somali girl who suggested that as being a weirdo.

You lot need to learn that you don’t own all Somalis. People can marry and divorce.

You know, out of all the people on this site, the last person I'd expect to accuse me of sounding like an incel is you Angelina, I've been saying for time here that I'm all for Ajanabi marriage if you move correct, hell I've told my younger sisters they can marry out as long as they aren't converts/reverts, I genuinely don't care.

What I won't stand for are these Salafi/anti-Somali men weirdos, and believe me, that weirdo 'sister' on that digital podcast is one of them, and wallahi I'll stand by it.

You know, out of all the people on this site, the last person I'd expect to accuse me of sounding like an incel is you Angelina, I've been saying for time here that I'm all for Ajanabi marriage if you move correct, hell I've told my younger sisters they can marry out as long as they aren't converts/reverts, I genuinely don't care.

What I won't stand for are these Salafi/anti-Somali men weirdos, and believe me, that weirdo 'sister' on that digital podcast is one of them, and wallahi I'll stand by it.
I wouldn’t have, which is why I said you sound like one, not that you are one because I don’t think you are, but the internet has fried your brain recently.

If you’re going to make accusations, then there needs to be an element of facts and proof. Someone’s previous relationship being with an ajnabi isn’t one. I have family married to and even divorced from Ajnabis. No one can look at their marriage status and then make claims. That’s insanity to me. It really is.

As for the case of the digital sisters. They’ve practicing and I listen to their podcast and know people that know them. They don’t engage in gender wars or ever put down Somali men. Their content is wholesome and more of an Imaan booster.

I just think it’s wholly unfair for you to lie about someone just because they didn’t marry a Somali man and I really thought when you insulted them, you had a real reason hence you can imagine how shocked I was to read your flimsy reasoning.

I wouldn’t have, which is why I said you sound like one, not that you are one because I don’t think you are, but the internet has fried your brain recently.

If you’re going to make accusations, then there needs to be an element of facts and proof. Someone’s previous relationship being with an ajnabi isn’t one. I have family married to and even divorced from Ajnabis. No one can look at their marriage status and then make claims. That’s insanity to me. It really is.

As for the case of the digital sisters. They’ve practicing and I listen to their podcast and know people that know them. They don’t engage in gender wars or ever put down Somali men. Their content is wholesome and more of an Imaan booster.

I just think it’s wholly unfair for you to lie about someone just because they didn’t marry a Somali man and I really thought when you insulted them, you had a real reason hence you can imagine how shocked I was to read your flimsy reasoning.

Flimsy reasoning? Wallahi I say this on my honour, that divorcee is anti-Somali men, I've been dealing with girls like that since high school, it's fine if you're giving her the benefit of the doubt, but I have relatives in my family just like her, believe me, you can spot them from a mile away.

Let's just agree to disagree Angelina, really can't be bothered with deciphering all this.

Flimsy reasoning? Wallahi I say this on my honour, that divorcee is anti-Somali men, I've been dealing with girls like that since high school, it's fine if you're giving her the benefit of the doubt, but I have relatives in my family just like her, believe me, you can spot them from a mile away.

Let's just agree to disagree Angelina, really can't be bothered with deciphering all this.
I asked you if you have spoken to her, know her, have evidence of her taking badly about Somali men? I’m asking for evidence here.

That’s why I’m shocked with your behavior Chase. It isn’t healthy. You’re projecting your experiences on someone you literally know 0 about?!

you should check your testosterone levels if you ever considered marrying a single mom
Did the Prophet s.a.w along with many of the Sahabi and the like have low T levels according to you?

If you’re going to argue that the Prophet s.a.w was different just know so did many of the Sahabis and many of your ancestors since Somalis of old did as well.

You’re a modern incel loser who deffo has lower T levels compared to the old Gen. Grow up.

Duke

The only true Yankee here
Did the Prophet s.a.w along with many of the Sahabi and the like have low T levels according to you?

If you’re going to argue that the Prophet s.a.w was different just know so did many of the Sahabis and many of your ancestors since Somalis of old did as well.

You’re a modern incel loser who deffo has lower T levels compared to the old Gen. Grow up.
you expect me to raise a another mans seed :mjlol:

I'm confident about my masculinty focus on your own problems

I asked you if you have spoken to her, know her, have evidence of her taking badly about Somali men? I’m asking for evidence here.

That’s why I’m shocked with your behavior Chase. It isn’t healthy. You’re projecting your experiences on someone you literally know 0 about?!

Of course not, never met her or spoken to her, but I've had enough experience to discern people like this, you don't have to believe me, but I'm telling you, you can smell them.

Abaayo this convo is getting nowhere, let's just call it quits.

Of course not, never met her or spoken to her, but I've had enough experience to discern people like this, you don't have to believe me, but I'm telling you, you can smell them.

Abaayo this convo is getting nowhere, let's just call it quits.
You can’t smell them since the only thing you know is that she’s very practicing, wears a niqab and was married to an ajnabi.

You don’t even know if she’s Salafi. I don’t think she is or are you one of those ignorant people that think only Salafis wear niqabs?!

The fact that she’s ultra conservative and married an ajnabi is setting your alarm bells. Would you be able to smell it if she was a non Hijabi? A Non niqabi with an ajnabi?

This is true because 1. Somali women tended to have more property the more children they had, especially goats and the smaller kine.

2. children are useful to shepherd animals even if they weren’t your children.

3. having step children from another clan gave you an excuse to graze your animals there during a famine, “you don’t want your grandchildren/cousins to die do you”?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP

You can’t smell them since the only thing you know is that she’s very practicing, wears a niqab and was married to an ajnabi.

You don’t even know if she’s Salafi. I don’t think she is or are you one of those ignorant people that think only Salafis wear niqabs?!

The fact that she’s ultra conservative and married an ajnabi is setting your alarm bells. Would you be able to smell it if she was a non Hijabi? A Non niqabi with an ajnabi?
@Mozart
Tbh her having a past with an ajnabi person would pretty much kick her out of most Somali dating pools. Especially if her targets were financially stable and independent western Somali men.

I could definitely see chicks like this having resentment towards Somali men. Especially if she got married young and got divorced at a more mature age.

We have a lot of young women that are raised households led by horrible Somali fathers. Sometimes even a households raised by single mom. Overall a lot of these chicks grew up with a bad outlook on Somali marriages pretty much.

Also Arab niggas would definitely have a better reputation marriage-wise just simply because of the fact that Arabs are way more financially stable than Somalis. I've said it on here before but the only traditional conservative people woman are willing to listen to are the ones with money. A lot of Arab woman literally don't have to marry out just because they can't find a financial stable partner within their ethnic group. Some Somali women literally have to do this if they want a financial stable partner.

@Mozart
Tbh her having a past with an ajnabi person would pretty much kick her out of most Somali dating pools. Especially if her targets were financially stable and independent western Somali men.

I could definitely see chicks like this having resentment towards Somali men.
That’s the beside the point. She has a big platform. A successful Islamic podcast I listen to and she’s never insinuated about Somali men. Unless you lot have proof keep quiet. Even now with that tweet she made, she’s right when it comes to fobbish traditional Somali men since culturally marrying single mothers isn’t an issue.
We have a lot of young women that are raised households led by horrible Somali fathers. Sometimes even a households raised by single mom. Overall a lot of these chicks grew up with a bad outlook on Somali marriages pretty much.
Again what does that have to do with the Digital sisterhood and her platform? Honestly projecting on someone you don’t know who hasn’t given you ANY reason to hate y’all is a form of mental illness. I’m not specially coming for you, but this whole topic about a successful practicing sister with a well known podcast being dragged just because she married an ajnabi is crazy. It’s comes across as narcissistic as all I’m heaving is: If a Somali girl doesn’t marry one of us, she must hate us and she must be bitter. You sound like AA naago.
Also Arab niggas would definitely have a better reputation marriage-wise just simply because of the fact that Arabs are way more financially stable than Somalis. I've said it on here before but the only traditional conservative people woman are willing to listen to are the ones with money. A lot of Arab woman literally don't have to marry out just because they can't find a financial stable partner within their ethnic group. Some Somali women literally have to do this if they want a financial stable partner.

Trending