At what age do single halimos get more desperate? (poll)

At what age do single halimos get more desperate?

Votes: 7 23.3%

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 27-30

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • 30+

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder Somali girls feel pressured to marry young... Ppl on here thinking your uterus is going to shrivel up and die as soon as you hit 30 :mjlol:

Anything above 23 25 is the cut off date, otherwise you lose your value :dead:

Honestly Somalis need a completely overhaul mentally, women aren't just baby factories anymore.
You think 19 year olds will do that? You're in a rude awakening if you're expecting that.:pachah1:

Lmao 19 was the height of my teenage rebellion, I was barely taking orders from my parents never mind a husband :drakelaugh:

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
NoooOoOooOO :mjlol: Imagine having to marry an awowo tho :vqbuyv0:

There is a positive discrimination towards older men. Have you heard of the Somali idiom "nin ka weyn ba ku dhaqan kara" which
basically means a man older than you can look after you. So even older Somali men are eating well :lol: I know the system
is sexist.

Bohol

VIP
Don't worry about that, she'll thank you in the long run. Taas badeeda ha isku galin. Don't be with her out of pity. Tu isku kalsoon oo sanka ku taagto aad dabo bursatid raadso.

Wa ruunta. I should not get her hopes up. I can't imagine being married to someone out of pity, one of those days I might snap
and say "naaya I married your ass out of pity".

:mjlaugh:

There is a positive discrimination towards older men. Have you heard of the Somali idiom "nin ka weyn ba ku dhaqan kara" which
basically means a man older than you can look after you. So even older Somali men are eating well :lol: I know the system
is sexist.

It's my immediate reaction ngl

Everytime I see a female in her 20s with a male in his 50s I go :susp::susp::susp:

Like he could be ur father :susp:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Before 30, it depends on the woman.

After 30, they ALL become desperate, lol. This applies to all ethnicities, not just Xalimos.

It's the reverse for men. At 30, you have women your own age throwing themselves at you if you're decent, and you also got younger women after you as well. 30+ men with decent jobs and looks are eatin'.

Bohol

VIP
@Mudug-Madman After 30 they are finished since they know there is no hope. However
between 25 and 30 is when they are at their highest of mate seeking and actively seeking
marriage that is when a lot of desperate behavior will show.

Bohol

VIP
I'm 21 :mugshotman:

I prefer someone my own age lol minor age gaps aren't a problem

Oops thought you were a oldie. You got a plenty of time then, count your lucky stars. What a lot of halimos would give just
to be 21 again a time when a lot of the boys use to run after them.

:banderas:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Like the indho yaar women become leftover women if they are not married by the age of 23 in China.
They call an unmarried woman who is older than 25 a "Christmas cake" in Japan. Why? Because no one wants a Christmas cake after the 25th.:icon lol:

These asians are brutal wallahi.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Rihanna is almost 30. Women who take care of themselves look best between 25 -35 just like men.

Infact humans are most attractive between that age so chill and get your shit together before getting married. You can still have 8 children if you get married at 28

Last edited:

Zeus

STYLIN
1410377656574_wps_17_Must_link_here_http_www_a.jpg

tick tock xalimos :drakelaugh::mjlol:

no matter how old i get i won't even entertain men more than 5 years older than me.
30 year old women are young, that should honestly be the age when they actually think about marriage.

men aren't resistant to old age, 50+year-olds are disgusting looking. :vqbuyv0:
self-respecting 30 something year old halimos shouldn't be going for awowo, in fact no women should ever get desperate enough for a relationship/marriage to marry a man 20 years her senior. that's just gross.

as for 20 something yea-old halimos, this the age to get your life/ career in order.
if you keep several niggas on the maybe list then you won't be desperate in your 30s.:denzelnigga:

Tonight I saw a chick that just months ago told me she was with "someone" crawling back to
me and asking for marriage. So the question remains at what age do single females become
more desperate for marriage and babies? I would say starting from age 26.

Is love have no place in your marriage? You seem calculated person ( like you are choosing based on age, look, education) but you forget the most important thing (your feeling towards her) do you love her? Does she make you laugh? Do you think of her all time?do you remember Her little things(favourite movie, music, flower)

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
no matter how old i get i won't even entertain men more than 5 years older than me.
30 year old women are young, that should honestly be the age when they actually think about marriage.

men aren't resistant to old age, 50+year-olds are disgusting looking. :vqbuyv0:
self-respecting 30 something year old halimos shouldn't be going for awowo, in fact no women should ever get desperate enough for a relationship/marriage to marry a man 20 years her senior. that's just gross.

as for 20 something yea-old halimos, this the age to get your life/ career in order.
if you keep several niggas on the maybe list then you won't be desperate in your 30s.:denzelnigga:
You'll find competition has increased incredibly for those men when you both reach your 30s.

You'll find competition has increased incredibly for those men when you both reach your 30s.
sxb these niggas are well trained, by the time i reach 30, definitely one or two will still be available. but who knows what'll happen in the next 10 years. i might marry one of them, i might find an even better man or i might just focus on establishing my career. only Allah knows.

one thing is for certain though, i will never become desperate enough to marry an old man. the thought of it is vomit inducing. i rather be a cat lady to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.