Babile A Historic Somali Town Has Fallen To Oromo

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
I wish a Somali patriot if it even exists to explore how many lands were lost by Somalis and all of it will be Oromo not Kikuyu or Amhara or Tigray, these ppl need to begiven correct intelligence on who your enemy is not go after dad aan waxba ku gaysan. These Oromo since the fall of adal have been on land grab missions thru simple walking invasions and migrations but now their using military which is something of a new development for these peasants. I want this documentary to be done by hareeri as intellectual inquiry of Oromo hatred for Somalis and where it stems from and if it's even resolvable or not.
Wlhi youre speaking facts bro, at least the other ethnic groups earned their land

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
Baabili district is huge and fertile. It’s just 1 of many districts we live in. It’s now part of 2 regions, Oromia + K5 and it borders the entire eastern side of Harar special admin zone.

View attachment 342013
Above is the map of east Hararghe. East Hararge has about 17 districts and we live in 9 of those districts with either majority or a large plurality. Districts include Babile, Mayu Muluqe, Haramaya, Gorugutu, Qarsa, Chinaksan (Jinacsanay), Kombolcha and Kurfa Chale. We also live in West Hararge districts of Mieso and Hawi Gudina. The areas of Hawiya Erer, Ali Keno, Hawiye Guda, and Awsharif are names of old Karanle figures buried near Harar and part of Harar special admin zone which is chartered like Dire Dawa.

View attachment 342019View attachment 342020View attachment 342021
I find this post ironic, you think things stay stagnant. That entire province was once under somali control. Cherry on the top you have a oromo dismissing your claims right below you. Sad sad sad

I find this post ironic, you think things stay stagnant. That entire province was once under somali control. Cherry on the top you have a oromo dismissing your claims right below you. Sad sad sad
Your opinion is irrelevant. Oromo are langaab compared to ilmo samaale who live all the way in Nazareth just few miles east of Addis Ababa

I colonised the most fertile regions of Ethiopia (Erer valley) already and my numbers are only increasing day by day
IMG_1328.jpeg

IMG_1326.jpeg

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
Your opinion is irrelevant. Oromo are langaab compared to ilmo samaale who live all the way in Nazareth just few miles east of Addis Ababa

I colonised the most fertile regions of Ethiopia (Erer valley) already and my numbers are only increasing day by day
View attachment 342105

View attachment 342104
Im not oromo, Im fighting for somalis and youre here talking about what we once had. I litteraly do not care about what qabil controls it at least their somali.
idk what the source is talking about.
But anways thanks for the basin map I thought that jerer river flowed north but I was just confused. Coincidence but a few weeks ago I was trying to trace where the river in jigjiga went somehow went north. Then where is the water coming from to fuel all the farms north of jigjiga all the way into awdal?? Thats why I assumed it went north. Plus the path south to the shabelle just dries up... on the map its a thin line so I assume its seasonal.
The geographic features of ogaden are so hard to research you cant even find the name of mountains or any info. I spent loads of time searching

Im not oromo, Im fighting for somalis and youre here talking about what we once had. I litteraly do not care about what qabil controls it at least their somali.
idk what the source is talking about.
But anways thanks for the basin map I thought that jerer river flowed north but I was just confused. Coincidence but a few weeks ago I was trying to trace where the river in jigjiga went somehow went north. Then where is the water coming from to fuel all the farms north of jigjiga all the way into awdal?? Thats why I assumed it went north. Plus the path south to the shabelle just dries up... on the map its a thin line so I assume its seasonal.
The geographic features of ogaden are so hard to research you cant even find the name of mountains or any info. I spent loads of time searching
The Ahmar Mountains as well as the Bale Mountains are the source of all the small tributaries that join together to form the Shabelle and Jubba rivers. Jigjiga and Awdal are within this fertile basin.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
The Ahmar Mountains as well as the Bale Mountains are the source of all the small tributaries that join together to form the Shabelle and Jubba rivers. Jigjiga and Awdal are within this fertile basin.

Thanks for the names but I already knew them, Im just saying the names of notable valleys and mountain ranges arent named or are not documented(if they have local names) Somali Galbeed is the most diverse place in terms of landscapes its crazy
Right. I dont think awdal is in that region. Have you seen google satelite on how they farm its the most unique ive seen.

take a look

try here. under notes its the number 6 source. Click the link that says archived.
i tried to upload file but its to large

It’s giving me 404 lakin don’t worry. I think I have seen the 1994 census before. It’s the one I always use as it’s the least bias. The problem with Oromia is that they count all the people who speak their language as Oromo. The Ethiopian government also loves to downplay the numbers of Somalis.

Thanks for the names but I already knew them, Im just saying the names of notable valleys and mountain ranges arent named or are not documented(if they have local names) Somali Galbeed is the most diverse place in terms of landscapes its crazy
Right. I dont think awdal is in that region. Have you seen google satelite on how they farm its the most unique ive seen.

take a look

Check this

The Erer and Gobelle river valleys

b
This is a map from the last century. The Hawiye sandwich all these other small tribes like Nole, Alla and Ittu in the Erer Valley. The cartographer did his best trying to squeeze all the small clans in the region but it’s obvious Hawiye and Dir dominate the Oromo tribes

View attachment 342027
my brother the map doesn't show a majority of oromo clans. like bro what is hawiya doing in galemso and dobba. it places Nole in deder smh and doesn't even include Ala and itty the largest oromo clans incredibly incorrect.

So then you would know that Daawo also exists in Somalia language and is an Arabic loanword. Why would Somalis substitute the word Daawo, a word they are familiar with, for Dhaba/Dhabbe, which has a different meaning in Somali?

You’ve also assumed the Somalis say the word literally means striking swords which isn’t the case.

Do U know much about them as they stole moyale, babile, dire Dhabe, and I remember they were attacking Geri kombe lands also. I know haile sellasie was of Oromo heritage but habash loyalist kinda like abiy and he started this even tho it was happening since the fall of adal, where as menguistu was madow Wayne ppl who became habash subjects. These ppl r hell bent on Somali land not the true Tigray or Amhara. Then U have @Zak12 who sees them as allies lol(allies don't steal your land) that's called Stockholm syndrome he is so scared of them 😂

Oromos do the same thing to other ethnic groups. For moyale they claim the Garre clan because they have good ties with borana. Borana Oromo are the least annoying Oromos and they aren’t as into the sheer thievery like the Oromos in eastern Ethiopia.

Thing is, Somalis have always lived good with ajanabis (or different ethnic groups) and have made alliances. But Oromos are obsessed with Somalis and take these alliances or good natured neighborly behaviour as we can take your culture and become you. That’s why this so called ethnic group has no shared culture. The ones that live near Amharas follow Amhara clothing/dances etc.

If we allow them to continue the Somalis that are isolated from others will become like the Harari. Go to Harar and find a Harari and find a Harari family, all you’ll find is Oromos dressed up in Harari clothes. They all fled to Dire dhabe and even that is oromized. There’s a reason why a wall was erected for these people.

Trending