Bantu expansion 2.0

Over 350 million Africans are Bantu. True Laandheere!!

:rejoice:

hyped-hype.gif

No cushatic people are more than all Bantu put together. Bantu population is close to 250 million people I don’t know where he got the extra 1 million? The Cushitic people are close to 350 to 400 million.

So the difference between 250 million and 350 million is 1 million? :heh:

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
2 paths for Somalis, choose wisely:

map.jpg

Or

Somalia-EAC.jpg
The correct path is horn+Sudan. Develop the region of Kushweyn and create a civilised modern society.

I will not submit to Jareeer and their gaalo ways and I will not surrender somalis to Arabization because although they are Muslim, they are still foreign. Somali wa somali.

This is the problem, we do not have confidence and try become a part of a group foriegn to us. Either choice we pick we will always be outcast as a "afro Arab" or a "mixed madow". I cannot accept that humiliation.

Somalis should aim to create their own regional bloc and make themselves the leader. Somali language and culture and islam should be dominant in East Africa.

Khaemwaset

VIP
No cushatic people are more than all Bantu put together. Bantu population is close to 250 million people I don’t know where he got the extra 1 million? The Cushitic people are close to 350 to 400 million.
Cushitic is Sudan, ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibouti and somalia.

Ethiopia = 120 mil
Sudan = 45 mil
Djibouti = 1 mil
Eritrea = 4 mil
Somalia = 18 mil

Cushitic population is 188 million.

By 2050:

Ethiopia = 208 million
Somalia = 33 million
Djibouti = 2 million
Eritrea = 10 million
Sudan = 81 million

Cushitic population by 2050 will be 334 million.
We can probably double this number to around 700 million if we gain new lands by then such as taking Kenya, uganda from the madows.

By 2100:

Ethiopia = 294 million
Somalia = 76 million
Djibouti = 3 million
Eritrea = 14 million
Sudan = 142 million

Cushitic population in 2100 would be 529 million. Again, if we gain new lands like Kenya and Uganda and tanzania that would be nearly 800-900 million cushites. We would be proper landheers.

Last edited:
The correct path is horn+Sudan. Develop the region of Kushweyn and create a civilised modern society.

I will not submit to Jareeer and their gaalo ways and I will not surrender somalis to Arabization because although they are Muslim, they are still foreign. Somali wa somali.

This is the problem, we do not have confidence and try become a part of a group foriegn to us. Either choice we pick we will always be outcast as a "afro Arab" or a "mixed madow". I cannot accept that humiliation.

Somalis should aim to create their own regional bloc and make themselves the leader. Somali language and culture and islam should be dominant in East Africa.
Simply not going to happen. The EAC will be the main regional bloc of East Africa & Ethiopia also has plans to join it as well.

Sudan is an Arab state will never become "Cushitic" & doesn't plan on joining the EAC, Somalia needs to make that same decision on whether to remain an Arab state or join the Bantu club.

You need to wake up to reality, no such thing as a "Cushitic" bloc in geo-politics in our neighbourhood; only the Arab World and Black Africa.

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

VIP
Simply not going to happen, the EAC will be the main regional bloc of East Africa & Ethiopia also has plans to join it as well.

Sudan is an Arab state will never become "Cushitic" & doesn't plan on joining the EAC, Somalia needs to make that same decision on whether to remain an Arab state or join the Bantu club.
We give other Africans to much credit. EAC won't be this super state nor will they become a power of force withing the next couple of decades. Somalia is shit but most of Sub saharan Africa is shit as well. Literally everything under the Sahara is the poster boy of failure and poverty to the outside world. Somalis should actually use their advantages and opportunities to build a regional blockl for themselves before it is too late to do so.

Bantu club is a big no no. We will not surrender our land to a horde of horny Christians.

There's no such thing as "black Africa" either, Arab world is the only proper bloc in Africa. Everyone else are colonial left overs and poor or barley functional states. We are not Mexicans who border a global superpower. We literally border shitholes just like us, there's no reason to not build something for ourselves. Africa is savaged by war after colonialism because there is a power vacuum and Inshallah somalis will fill it.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
We give other Africans to much credit. EAC won't be this super state nor will they become a power of force withing the next couple of decades. Somalia is shit but most of Sub saharan Africa is shit as well. Literally everything under the Sahara is the poster boy of failure and poverty to the outside world. Somalis should actually use their advantages and opportunities to build a regional blockl for themselves before it is too late to do so.

Bantu club is a big no no. We will not surrender our land to a horde of horny Christians.

There's no such thing as "black Africa" either, Arab world is the only proper bloc in Africa. Everyone else are colonial left overs and poor or barley functional states. We are not Mexicans who border a global superpower. We literally border shitholes just like us, there's no reason to not build something for ourselves. Africa is savaged by war after colonialism because there is a power vacuum and Inshallah somalis will fill it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Looking at Congo's births per year compared to Japan, South Korea, Norway or Germany is the biggest blackpill ever.

Literal end of the world type shit, I don't mind Bantus personally but the world where they are more populous than the Chinese or Europeans is a much worse world technologically and morally if we're keeping it a buck.

You need to start operating in reality. The EAC is the portion of Black Africa that I was referring too, I remember reading an article claiming that when the EAC becomes a united sovereign state they'll move on to the next stage and push for Black African unification.

In my opinion, we should not shy away from forging stronger bonds with our Natufian cousins in the Arab World & support an EU style org when the time is right. I do not wish for Somalia to join the EAC for obvious reasons.

Trending

Latest posts