Bantu or Cad cads who can stay in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
You guys regularly insult Benadiri.
tumblr_okwvjbHLda1r83d7lo7_500.gif

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
So we're just supposed swallow insults from Somalis?
Yes. :siilaanyosmile:
You guys do know a cadcad is defending Somalias waters in the ICJ. Might as well tell her to stop what she's doing too.
She's one of the good ones. :fittytousand:
People will not insult my tribe and get away with it.
Yes we will. :siilaanyosmile:

What's wrong with getting a little push back dude. Your people can't expect to walk all over reer xamar people.
Why not? We've been doing it for hundreds of years. :siilaanyolaugh:

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
Wack!Do need remind you Somalia is the world's most failed state? Now THAT is funny!
Do I need to remind you that cadcad are the world's most failed clan in the world's most failed state? That's like being the stupidest kid in special education. :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Do I need to remind you that cadcad are the world's most failed clan in the world's most failed state? That's like being the stupidest kid in special education. :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:
Except the fact my uncle was an ambassador for Siad Barre wallahi and my family got to travel the world. The cad cads the west are pretty successful. I have kin who are incredibly rich wallahi. Sorry to burst your bubble. What read from reer xamar history was that our people were the most successful in Somalia. How are we failures if your people looted our stores.

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
Except the fact my uncle was an ambassador for Siad Barre wallahi and my family got to travel the world. The cad cads the west are pretty successful. I have kin who are incredibly rich wallahi. Sorry to burst your bubble. What read from reer xamar history was that our people were the most successful in Somalia. How are we failures if your people looted our stores.
Do you even hear yourself? You're proud that your uncle worked with a Somali. :russ:

And all stores were looted during the war. There was nothing special about yours other than the terrible stench. :hova:

Do you even hear yourself? You're proud that your uncle worked with a Somali. :russ:

And all stores were looted during the war. There was nothing special about yours other than the terrible stench. :hova:
You just said we're failures though! How is an ambassador a failure! Say wallahi we stink!

you have just contradicted everything you wrote b4. so you are saying during peace times your ppl were treated good and given opportunities to be successful. shows how ungrateful and disloyal you are when things turn bad. saqajaan:camby:

you have just contradicted everything you wrote b4. so you are saying during peace times your ppl were treated good and given opportunities to be successful. shows how ungrateful and disloyal you are when things turn bad. saqajaan:camby:
Do you know what contradiction is? I didn't tell the whole story. In 1988 his house was broken into and robbed by Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending