Bantu or Cad cads who can stay in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Syria
images

Libya
_86708296_libya_benghazi_g.jpg

Somalia
bakaaraha.jpg

So what? You see the inner troubles in Yemen as an excuse for why they are poor but you don't give that same excuse for Somalis who had it much worse until recently? You truly love those Arabs :reallymaury:
The PPP of Yemen of $2600 while Somalia is $570. They started talking shit Yemen for reason.

The PPP of Yemen of $2600 while Somalia is $570. They started talking shit Yemen for reason.
Sxb I have nothing against Yemen but they're 1000x worse now than Somalia, there highest GDP was 1400 in 2013 and I'm pretty sure there GDP is less than 500 due to civil war and destructions now.

You have to ask urself wtf were they doing during peace and stability before the civil war erupted to be worse than Ethiopia (Another failed state), :faysalwtf:
20170311_105815.png

You just said my people aren't discriminated against.

A new offensive by al-Shabaab rebels early in 2016, and the extension of attacks in Kenya, keep Somalia in second place in the table. Plans by the Kenya government to close down the huge Dadaab refugee camp near the Somali border place in question the safety of the camp’s 330,000 residents, including a significant proportion from the Bantu minority. Meanwhile, Somali political leaders with UN backing have agreed plans for 2016 elections, not on the basis of universal suffrage but according to a power-sharing arrangement. Under the 4.5 formula, the main clan groupings divide representatives equally between them while the country’s minorities together only have half a share, limited to some 11 per cent – long a source of concern for human rights activists, who argue that the actual proportion of minorities in the population is far higher

We arent even discriminating you guys. And most Somalis are against 4.5 voting system.

Hopefully farmaajo's new government will unite everyone.

Yemen has been a poor country throughout its history. Don't act like it was doing good before the war. Why are you so adamant about making excuses for Yemen but don't extend that same courtesy to Somalia?
Someone was talking about Yemen being a poor country.Even then both had troubles since the 1990s but is 3X richer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending