Bantu or Cad cads who can stay in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
People bad mouth Reer Xamar on this website and I'm here to defend them.

Defend what? People barely know of your existence. Heck, i didn't know you guys existed until a couple of years years ago. You're not well known enough to warrant defending.

I don't mind reer xamars or Somali Bantus who identify as Somalis. Your kind can kindly bugger off though :camby:

Defend what? People barely know of your existence. Heck, i didn't know you guys existed until a couple of years years ago. You're not well known enough to warrant defending.

I don't mind reer xamars or Somali Bantus who identify as Somalis. Your kind can kindly bugger off though :camby:
Do you know how many Somalis live in Arab countries??Get out!

I have both South Asian and North African ancestry. Somalia is the most looked down upon country in the whole world lol.
:tacky:
As a SJW for the minority clans in Somalia,
This is getting a little hard right now.
:ohlord:

I'm going to excuse your actions you must be having temporary amnesia today.
:mjpls:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
What do you mean by temporary amnesia? My dad and mom also think Somalis are losers!

Because Arabs are such winners :mjlaugh:

What does the Arab world contribute to the world? Zilch :sass2:

Wait another 20 years, your oil dependent Ayrab countries will collapse into poverty once the world moves on from fossil fuels :mjpls:

Because Arabs are such winners :mjlaugh:

What does the Arab world contribute to the world? Zilch :sass2:

Wait another 20 years, your oil dependent Ayrab countries will collapse into poverty once the world moves on from fossil fuels :mjpls:
Does Steve Jobs count as Arab? My prediction Arabs will stay successful hater!

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Does Steve Jobs count as Arab?

No, he's half Arab. And i'm not talking about some individuals here and there. I'm asking what does the Arab world, as a collective, contribute to the world? The answer is nothing. Ya'll survive on oil, that's all you're good for as far as the world is concerned :siilaanyolaugh:

I don't hate anyone wallahi. But ethnic Somalis can't be like " reer Xamar are weak and gay" and get away with it.

I feel sorry but you should just ignore them. Also other qabils are called names and stuff.

Personally I have some reer xamar friends and they are really nice people.

Also reer xamar weren't the only victims of the war. Way too many ethnic Somalis died..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending