@Basra….

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Im trying to visualize Basra, I just cant its too much, I cant handle it. Its impossible, I dont think Basra exists. I cant comprehend the fact that there is a real person behind the online persona

Wonyluvr

heart is in Artsakh and Galbeed🇦🇲🇸🇴
VIP
wowzers she's been trolling the internet way before i was born too. how old is @Basra?
Season 1 Omg GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent
Late 30s early 40s she was allegedly born in 1966 aswell 💀💀

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No doubt @Basra is a legend. From Somali net to Somali spot? Wow. Amazing. Better than ALL you dhiilos.

North Carolina Football GIF by UNC Tar Heels

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
We are witnessing a Historic moment. The end of @Basra 's era in somali internet history and the once great and well known figure of somali internet history has outlived their glory and fame and descends into madness and insanity in her last moments as she is dethroned by the new wave of modernist anti conservative gen z somali cyberspace users... Her last words are "Dhi#lo" against one of the Gen Z users sparking the powderkeg which leads to basras complete fall from grace from Gen z users. The era of basra is officially over and the Gen Z Era has begun on Somali Cyberspace.
1725023755068.png

Radical

Been there, done that
I'm more surprised that anyone younger than 20 is on internet forums. Shouldn't your kind be on diskord or clubhouse, something like that

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We are witnessing a Historic moment. The end of @Basra 's era in somali internet history and the once great and well known figure of somali internet history has outlived their glory and fame and descends into madness and insanity in her last moments as she is dethroned by the new wave of modernist anti conservative gen z somali cyberspace users... Her last words are "Dhi#lo" against one of the Gen Z users sparking the powderkeg which leads to basras complete fall from grace from Gen z users. The era of basra is officially over and the Gen Z Era has begun on Somali Cyberspace.
View attachment 340874

It NEVER seizes to amaze me- to use the words of an old ancient forumer- that hooligans who have 14 different names- come to somali spot to confirm and affirm their drunk drivels, and peeing all over the site with their subconscious wounds and scorns. Really?

PS : I do adore this painting. Very fabulous walaahi

1725081276547.png

Sa_Male

IWasTheNiggaOnHereCalledTruthBomber
View attachment 340874
@Yaraye is the new basra, me and another user whose identity ill keep hidden both noticed startling similarities.

Trending

Latest posts