Beautiful Reer Baraawe 🇸🇴 girls

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
My b abaayo.
We can discuss mehr prices. Maybe the hand bag as one of the gifts. A house in nice suburbs in Djibouti city 10 min drive away from the beach.
I’ve been to djibouti when I was younger. My moms side of the family have businesses there. Its actually nice but the weather is very hot

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Damn they are habasha so they are off the list but still I will never go for oromos they are inferior and dont speak my language I would rather those girls that @Macawisley posted instead since they can actually SPEAK my language and have the same culture as me not some oromos that prob dont speak somali or speak it broken and funny and dont have any sort of culture just being a melting pot of somali and ethiopian cultures and not to mention once again they are just inferior and I see them below me.
How can you be racist to women 😂
I see a cutie oromo or habasha I'm cuffing her bro.
Our ancestors did the same.

Khaemwaset

VIP
I’ve been to djibouti when I was younger. My moms side of the family have businesses there. Its actually nice but the weather is very hot
Same, the weather is actually unbearable we have to pause everything and we all go inside to AC to take nap during mid day.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
How can you be racist to women 😂
I see a cutie oromo or habasha I'm cuffing her bro.
Our ancestors did the same.
Whatever man you do you, Just dont get them pregnant and like our ancestors have that macrobian pull out game if you get them pregnant its over for your children they will be mutts and that my friend is a fate worse than death.

Damn they are habasha so they are off the list but still I will never go for oromos they are inferior and dont speak my language I would rather those girls that @Macawisley posted instead since they can actually SPEAK my language and have the same culture as me not some oromos that prob dont speak somali or speak it broken and funny and dont have any sort of culture just being a melting pot of somali and ethiopian cultures and not to mention once again they are just inferior and I see them below me.
Facts bro he scared me w that one can’t lie 😂 I would consider Oromos only as concubines but never as a wife.

Somali girls like those 7ouri Barwanis are on my list 😁

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Facts bro he scared me w that one can’t lie 😂 I would consider Oromos only as concubines but never as a wife.

Somali girls like those 7ouri Barwanis are on my list 😁
concubine is tolerable although you would prob get a sexually transmitted disease or she would bite your p*nis off since they eat raw meat (another reason I stay away from ethiopian girls you can never trust them with a bl**job) but what I draw a line against is them bearing children I dont feel sorry for the wife I feel sorry for the children having to be a half raw meat eater mutt.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Oromo women are the best thing to come out of Ethiopia. Inshallah they continue to colonize my home town in woqooyi galbeed. I'll be a proud Afaan Oromo speaker for a baddie from Bale any day

Khaemwaset

VIP
I looked it up on Wikipedia and found information on how they are in a caste system in east Africa . I am not sure if this is true, can you confirm if it is correct?
Some clans our outcasted due to heresy tales about them.

i think both of them are married to ethnic Somalis but you’re right some Somali men are hypocrites

They’re not ethnic Somalis it’s an intercultural marriage.. she has a point ngl. You guys aren’t as lusty towards Bantus who are also non ethnic like them i wonder why 🙊
Somalia is a nation comprised of various indigenous ethnic groups. The people of Barawa don't speak af-Somali, nor are they Somali. They speak Chimwiini and tend to marry among themselves or other Benadiri people. It is frowned upon for a woman from Barawa to marry a Lamagoodle nomad. Most women from Barawa don't find Somali men attractive.

Isn’t that obvious? somali genes are weak I will get xooged. My kid will look Bantu.

Some of them have Somali blood, how is it intercultural when we speak the same language, have same religion? She is just insecure that they are beautiful good looking Somalis. I am not even promoting any other ethnicity apart from my people & she still gets mad.
The people of Barawa don't speak af-Somali, nor are they Somali. They speak Chimwiini and tend to marry among themselves or other Benadiri people. It is frowned upon for a woman from Barawa to marry a Lamagoodle nomad. Most women from Barawa don't find Somali men attractive.

You are a sexually deprived incel who doesn't have the ability to attract any woman. So you could only dream of marrying a light-skinned woman from Barawa. Incels often have a false sense of reality. Keep dreaming Incel.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Somalia is a nation comprised of various indigenous ethnic groups. The people of Barawa don't speak af-Somali, nor are they Somali. They speak Chimwiini and tend to marry among themselves or other Benadiri people. It is frowned upon for a woman from Barawa to marry a Lamagoodle nomad. Most women from Barawa don't find Somali men attractive.
There's just Somali and .5s who are a collection of somali groups who don't have the influence that Samaale & Sab clans do.

Barawa speak af somali and also chimwiini. They marry among themselves like all people do ofc, but they are a mixed people lmao. They are Somali, Indian, Bantu, Arab, Persian in various % depending on sub tribe.

"Lamagoodle Nomad" wtf is that? Majority of all cities are ethnic Somali who also consider themselves reer Xamar becahse there from the city and they marry from barawani people. Ik many who have. Both men and women.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
🤣They show up in big numbers when visiting the hospital after a baby is born to check the color of the baby's ear and see if the baby is going to be dark or light-skinned, very funny people.

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal
@Macawisley coming to the hospital to make sure his kids came out lightskinned like their mom, after claiming he isn’t self-hating. If they come out light, they will be treated like trophies, if they come out dark like him, he will abandon them.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The problem are the somali guys back home, they prefer lighter skin & if the girls don’t bleach they won’t attract guys therefore they can’t get married. I don’t know if bleaching is starting to decrease now..
That’s not true.