Beesha Reewin " Baardheere unii leh"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abaq

VIP
Bro that is the biggest cap. I don't trust these fake censuses. Ask anyone who lived in Baardheere in the 70s they tell you there was like 2 or three daaroods in the whole city.
Baardheere in the 70s was majority Absame. What are you on about?

Baardheere in the 70s was majority Absame. What are you on about?
Not denying there is a absame community in Baardheere but it was never majority absame. It was always majority Reewin which is why the majority of the leaders of the jaamaacah are Maay expect two who where awlihan

lol i want someone to counter bidenkulaha when he tries to say lower shabelle Habar Gidir land

I’ve heard that the dabaare are leelkase i've also heard awrtable. even in small chance its true they will never claim smaller darood tribes living in north its suicide in wild wild west that is south
Dabarre are dabarre from maatay digil alongside iroole they're older than darood, if you mean there's dabarres that are originally darood then I haven't seen any source mention that.

Dhuubane Fiqi (Saxawle Karanle) live in Ufurow (Bay region) with the Hubeer, but there is a family called Reer Aw Aadan Mahad who are from Qansaxdheere among the Geelidle they are Raarane Hawiye. There is a sizeable Karanle and Raarane community amongst the Raxanweyn. Even the head of SW presidential guard is a Gidir Karanle.

Dhuubane Fiqi (Saxawle Karanle) live in Ufurow (Bay region) with the Hubeer, but there is a family called Reer Aw Aadan Mahad who are from Qansaxdheere among the Geelidle they are Raarane Hawiye. There is a sizeable Karanle and Raarane community amongst the Raxanweyn. Even the head of SW presidential guard is a Gidir Karanle.
Aw aadan mahad are part of garwaale not geelidle
Screenshot_20230719_142723.jpg

Did all the karanle and raaranes join the clans they're part of whilst they were in previous location prior to migrating to dooy or after?

Stop trying to boob Digil iyo mirifle. This is divide and conquer techniques I am familiar with. No Digil iyo mirifle is Hawiye

Aren't there Hawiye clans assimilated into Tuni?
Not whole clans. There's wacdaans in dacfarad and malabsaay mudulood in hajuwa and abgaal in mudun dacfarad,they all became tunnized . There were also habargidirs ,hilibis and other hawiyes that were welcomed in tunni lands and were claiming tunni till late 20th century when they became standalone.

Did all the karanle and raaranes join the clans they're part of whilst they were in previous location prior to migrating to dooy or after?
Yeah Garwaale is correct not Geelidle. Minor mishap from my part. Historians like IMLewis believe those clans have been in the dooy before the Raxanwayn arrived and were overwelmed or assimilated.

Yeah Garwaale is correct not Geelidle. Minor mishap from my part. Historians like IMLewis believe those clans have been in the dooy before the Raxanwayn arrived and were overwelmed or assimilated.
I haven't heard of karanle being in dooy prior to digil migrations, I know there were raarane, madanle, eyle, gawaawiin, cawrmale, hubeer ,hoon, dawle, jiilaale ,garre , wardaay, groups that are now boon in various reewin clans and possibly certain gorgaate hawiyes like malabsaay who are part of various digil clans like tunni, haraaw,hariin,helledi and disow.

I haven't heard of karanle being in dooy prior to digil migrations, I know there were raarane, madanle, eyle, gawaawiin, cawrmale, hubeer ,hoon, dawle, jiilaale ,garre , wardaay, groups that are now boon in various reewin clans and possibly certain gorgaate hawiyes like malabsaay who are part of various digil clans like tunni, haraaw,hariin,helledi and disow.
Karanle can be found in Luuq district moving Gedo, Bay and Dollobay, they migrated there later on from Afdheer region, they had small number of Sixawle in the census there. Raxanwayn originally lived in Afdheer and left before us.

Not denying there is a absame community in Baardheere but it was never majority absame. It was always majority Reewin which is why the majority of the leaders of the jaamaacah are Maay expect two who where awlihan
Raxaweyn are mostly somali abow ( oromo qotti) refugees from nagelle and Moyale settled by MSB in after 77 war in Bay and Bakool and the refugees ended up reproducing like rabbits to spil into Gedo and lower Shabelle.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Who are these Malabsaay? I’ve never heard of them

And what are the origins of Hon, Dawle, madanle, Jilaale, Wardaay and Gobawein?

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
Bardheere today is MX majority as is Gedo. Stick to Luuq waarya, just because we are nice to minorities doesn't mean u can claim our deegan.

Status
Not open for further replies.