Beesha Reewin " Baardheere unii leh"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
Luuq is also mx majority . Stick to being sheegad. The eelay idp don’t even deserve a response.
I'm not a shegaad kk i said stick to luuq because thats the only place where there is a sizeable rx populaton never said they were the majority kkk.

Dhuubane Fiqi (Saxawle Karanle) live in Ufurow (Bay region) with the Hubeer, but there is a family called Reer Aw Aadan Mahad who are from Qansaxdheere among the Geelidle they are Raarane Hawiye. There is a sizeable Karanle and Raarane community amongst the Raxanweyn. Even the head of SW presidential guard is a Gidir Karanle.
We have makahiil Ogaden community in ufurow also. Very big community I met a few of them in qurbaha.

Great info my fam heard the same thing @Hilmaam @Webb i told y’all they exist 😂😂😂💯

I need to arrange the reunification of the long lost brotherly clans

Episode 8 Hug GIF by MacGruber

korshe are tanade and they escaped to galbeed during the destruction of the boqortooyo, today they have been assimilated by Oromo and Oromo like clans such as jaarso.

dabare are also tanade and there’s been meetings between both elders alongside the xawadle and soon the clan will be reunited

There’s no doubt in my mind that many darood clans have been absorbed by the RX community, the latest group of daroods being the “ibaheeysiga buraashley” which consists of mainly cumar maxmud mjs and other clans like Lk awrtable dhulo warsens, ask your parents about this isbaheysi

korshe are tanade and they escaped to galbeed during the destruction of the boqortooyo, today they have been assimilated by Oromo and Oromo like clans such as jaarso.

dabare are also tanade and there’s been meetings between both elders alongside the xawadle and soon the clan will be reunited

There’s no doubt in my mind that many darood clans have been absorbed by the RX community, the latest group of daroods being the “ibaheeysiga buraashley” which consists of mainly cumar maxmud mjs and other clans like Lk awrtable dhulo warsens, ask your parents about this isbaheysi
I agree. The most Daaroods we assimilated is probably Ogaadeen that used to come modern day DDS.

Buraashadley though for the most part are not raxanweyn. They are known as buraashadley and claim their Daarood origins.

It was wrong for us Reewins to assimilate all of these daaroods. I suspect that the daaroods are to blame for the disunity we have within us.

They also constantly claim their old origins making raxanweyn look like a weak shushub clan. "Geeky Mariidi uni Daarood Haayni" wallahi makes my blood boil.

I agree. The most Daaroods we assimilated is probably Ogaadeen that used to come modern day DDS.

Buraashadley though for the most part are not raxanweyn. They are known as buraashadley and claim their Daarood origins.
Can you tell me where in KG they live?

It was wrong for us Reewins to assimilate all of these daaroods. I suspect that the daaroods are to blame for the disunity we have within us.

They also constantly claim their old origins making raxanweyn look like a weak shushub clan. "Geeky Mariidi uni Daarood Haayni" wallahi makes my blood boil.

How is Daroods fault for the disunity amongst RX? 😂

As an outsiders, I can say that many people view D&M as an alliance of clans that includes those with proper D&M origins and people you've assimilated, which includes the Bantus that used to live with you guys and other Somali clans that over time settled amongst you guys in your land. Since they lived away from their people, they were allowed to be incorporated into the clans and claim D&M today.

Do you guys differentiate those subs that are 'asal' and those that have incorporated outsiders?

How is Daroods fault for the disunity amongst RX? 😂

As an outsiders, I can say that many people view D&M as an alliance of clans that includes those with proper D&M origins and people you've assimilated, which includes the Bantus that used to live with you guys and other Somali clans that over time settled amongst you guys in your land. Since they lived away from their people, they were allowed to be incorporated into the clans and claim D&M today.

Do you guys differentiate those subs that are 'asal' and those that have incorporated outsiders?
They are a problem because they constantly claim their origins and are not loyal to the Reewins. They cause disunity because they don't really care about the Reewin cause because deep down they know they are Daarood origins.

We don't really differenciate between asal and sheegads. But it is usually known whose sheegad and asal on the subclan level. Unless they became sheegads such a long time ago they forgot.

The difference between Reewin and Hawiye and Daarood. Because hawiye and Daarood don't let their sheegads claim their origins but as Reewin allow sheegads to retain their original lineage will also bring incorporated

They are a problem because they constantly claim their origins and are not loyal to the Reewins. They cause disunity because they don't really care about the Reewin cause because deep down they know they are Daarood origins.

We don't really differenciate between asal and sheegads. But it is usually known whose sheegad and asal on the subclan level. Unless they became sheegads such a long time ago they forgot.

The difference between Reewin and Hawiye and Daarood. Because hawiye and Daarood don't let their sheegads claim their origins but as Reewin allow sheegads to retain their original lineage will also bring incorporated

I’ve seen other Samaale clans (in D&M) like Garre claiming their real lineage today. Don’t know how accurate it is, but I’ve even heard some subs being incorporated back to their real clans too. So why Darood only?

Is it just Daroods? I’ve seen other Samaale clans (in D&M) like Garre claiming their real lineage today.

Don’t know how accurate it is, but I’ve eaven heard some being incorporated back to their real clans too. So why Darood only?
I was mainly talking about within Mirifle. But yes that issue exists within Digil as well.

The reason why I say Daarood is the problem is because usually Daarood love to call for their fellow daaroods within Reewin to come back to Daarood. you don't see that much of samaale or hawiye do the same.

Daaroods even sometimes claim whole subclans consisting of Hundreds of thousands so they are more of a threat then samaales.

I’ve seen other Samaale clans (in D&M) like Garre claiming their real lineage today. Don’t know how accurate it is, but I’ve even heard some subs being incorporated back to their real clans too. So why Darood only?
Also a lot of Samaales within D&M we're assimilated through conquering making it less likely for them to leave. While Daaroods were assimilated usually through their choice.

Most Daaroods in Raxanweyn were assimilated because they fled their deegaans because of drought conflict do they hold on to their daaroodnimo more.

This is my personal analysis I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.