beesha ugali munchers are obsessed with somalis

Did he lie? A lot of Somali men (and women) have subpar physiques due to their diet and lifestyle. Our ancestors were mostly nomadic and would causally walk 10-15 miles a day. They would observe sunnah fasting and have maybe 1 or 2 small meals a day.

The modern lifestyle of cars, fast food, carbs galore and lack of exercise has ruined our community.

This is the zoomed in photo of a random Somali man shopping at a market in Somalia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 346538

Look at that arm! That’s a noble Macrobian KANG right there. Born and bred on caano geel, hilib geel and grains and beans. :ohhhdamn:

If he could get that swole in the early 20th century, you can too! Especially with the advent of protein shakes, powders, bars and a food surplus. No excuses.
Yeah it is sad. Many Somalis in their 40s have the body of 55 year olds or 60s plus.

I think it also has to do with the kind of work they do here in the west. Sitting all day doing Uber while having 4-5 cups of shaax everyday can really do a number on you.

A lot of those guys are starting to go gym/play football so there is definitely a shift.

It has reached Somalia, too.

I think Somalis are prone to develop high cholesterol. Maybe it didn’t affect us as much in the past because we walked a lot and hilib was eat with larger families. In the west a man might eat hilib meant for 3 men back home.

A lot of those guys are starting to go gym/play football so there is definitely a shift.

It has reached Somalia, too.

I think Somalis are prone to develop high cholesterol. Maybe it didn’t affect us as much in the past because we walked a lot and hilib was eat with larger families. In the west a man might eat hilib meant for 3 men back home.
When I was in Somalia the kids I played soccer with would run laps and do push ups before each game

Idilinaa

(Graduated)

The guy is from Kenya and I have heard of this narrative before. Reer Nairobi, is it true we have lots of clinics at somali areas? Could be possibly true.

Non-somalis are present in somali areas and work with us. They see us everyday. Was expecting some crazy xenophobia but this is mild. Other communities have noticed our obesity and health problems.

He copied the list of most common diseases found around the world and attributed it to Somalis running medical clinics. loool.

Even if it was real, there are no Somali exclusive Urban neighborhoods in Nairobi, so they are running business catering to other Kenyans as well.

Also i don't think he meant anything bad by it from the other tweet @Chaseyourdreamzz shared he seems like a Pro-Kenya account that is more motivated by the progressing Kenyans.

This tweet is about becoming healthier and not be a money bag for the health industry, which is true whether you live in Kenya or the west.

Trending