Big ceeb. Somali slaves fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
The Yemeni Army Chief of Staff Maj. Gen. Mohammed Ali Almekdha, the last name Almekdha stands from "Mogadishu". اللواء الركن محمد علي المقدشي (.

I will keep shocking you western Somalis, there is a tribe called in Saudi and Yemen the people of the tribe migrated from city zaylac in north Somalia or SL. The tribe is called saylah 1/2 million in Saudi and villages in Yemen for them. http://www.alnssabon.com/t33191.html
Google about tribe قبيلة الزيالعة or tribe saylah

Last edited:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
The imgration between Somalia and Yemen and Saudi was not in one side(Africa but also opposite Somalis to Saudi and Yemen around middle age) read here the tribes in Saudi and you will find tribes called Darood and irir samaale

The biggest one Tribe Zayalah sons of Zaylac. This tribe is the biggest one and they have their villages in Yemen and Saudi.

@Canuck there's no such thing as brotherhood or comradery between Somalis and Yemenis. These are the same people who raped and prostituted Somali women, dropped countless fleeing refugees in the sea, and treated them like slaves here's a quote from Ali ibn Al kalb saleh "Somalis are like indians" indian is a synonymous for slave in Arabic that's how fucking racist they are

If you thought this is bad believe me more bad news are on the way Saudis are ten if not hundred times worst, soon you'll hear about Somali maids being sexually exploited and abused in droves, if they speak up against injustice they get the so called "Shariah" capital punishment. Cut the crap sxb they use Islamnimo only when they need our help since they can't fight for shit

@Canuck there's no such thing as brotherhood or comradery between Somalis and Yemenis. These are the same people who raped and prostituted Somali women, dropped countless fleeing refugees in the sea, and treated them like slaves here's a quote from Ali ibn Al kalb saleh "Somalis are like indians" indian is a synonymous for slave in Arabic that's how fucking racist they are

If you thought this is bad believe me more bad news are on the way Saudis are ten if not hundred times worst, soon you'll hear about Somali maids being sexually exploited and abused in droves, if they speak up against injustice they get the so called "Shariah" capital punishment. Cut the crap sxb they use Islamnimo only when they need our help since they can't fight for shit

I am showing some historical facts and these so called "Somalis "are not Somalis but Yemen people who their ancestors came from Somalia 400 years ago or more that is all, I would rather every Somalis fight al shabab in Somalia not far fights. These info are about Somalis tribes in Middle East only no brotherhood or anything and they are nice people especially the Oman one my family knew them personally. Take easy

image.jpeg
This is map of Somali tribes that left Somalia and settled down in those countries( the red dots) you will notice in Jordan the Somalis who live there are 4 generation came with British army and never left Isaaq, Harti and samroon all mums and grandma are Jordan has their village. They are nice and Somalis in Jordan met them. About Egypt one also are Darood and some of them are very famous.

I am showing some historical facts and these so called "Somalis "are not Somalis but Yemen people who their ancestors came from Somalia 400 years ago or more that is all, I would rather every Somalis fight al shabab in Somalia not far fights. These info are about Somalis tribes in Middle East only no brotherhood or anything and they are nice people especially the Oman one my family knew them personally. Take easy
Omanis are nice and hospitable I'm with you on this. But the Somali tribes ceased to be Somalis four centuries ago they are considered Arabs by now and their inferiority complex would make them denounce their origins.

Omanis are nice and hospitable I'm with you on this. But the Somali tribes ceased to be Somalis four centuries ago they are considered Arabs by now and their inferiority complex would make them denounce their origins.

No they keep their tribe history however this information are just general knowledge no more or less.

@Canuck,your a fraud and a disappointment. On one hand trying to talk bad about Oromo and Ethiopians and on the other trying to beg Arabs.

I am not begging any one just mention some historical facts and migration of Somali tribes to Middle East hundred years ago no more or less that's all. These tribes kept their history and blood line like us no more or us.

@Canuck,your a fraud and a disappointment. On one hand trying to talk bad about Oromo and Ethiopians and on the other trying to beg Arabs.

Take easy and no one is begging anything it is you who called them slaves while they are Yemen from Somali background. In Yemen they have hard time because the north accused them of selling Yemen because of their origin tribe is from Somalia. Meaning we here are calling them slaves and in North Yemen considered them traitors do not you see your logic?

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Take easy and no one is begging anything it is you who called them slaves while they are Yemen from Somali background. In Yemen they have hard time because the north accused them of selling Yemen because of their origin tribe is from Somalia. Meaning we here are calling them slaves and in North Yemen considered them traitors do not you see your logic?

Who are these people you speak of?

Status
Not open for further replies.