Bintiland is playing with Fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
We don't need to protect ourselves. HG understands a war with MR, means a war with Darood lol
We've got the manpower, we don't need help. Even without Daroods alliance HG understands the outcome.
This is why they dont complain us, why is the topic all of a sudden addressed to SADE? This isnt our fight lol
pachah1.png

They don't go to war with you because they've politically subdued you. You're a minority in Galgaduud and pose no threat. You can't help Puntland or MJs because you can't even help yourself.

Dameer the ones occupying themselves are dulbahante who live in las anod:damsel:
Considering I just heard your close to losing your own city to hawiye militia things are looking great:deargod:

Whatever helps you go to sleep at night. It's Dhulbahante, not Majerteen, that has lost land since 1991 and continues to lose land to this day.

S

SOMACOON

They don't go to war with you because they've politically subdued you. You're a minority in Galgaduud and pose no threat. You can't help Puntland or MJs because you can't even help yourself.

Whatever helps you go to sleep at night. It's Dhulbahante, not Majerteen, that has lost land since 1991 and continue to lose it to this day.

Mudug isn't something we favor, even the MRS in Mudug have migrated to Kismaayo, we've got the seats and the manpower.
Apparently you don't need help from either MR and DHL, and apparently you can handle the HG fighters. OKAY
deadmanny.png

HG have always respected the SADE clan, Ceyr and Saleebaan have always sided with the MR'S even when SACAD was involved.
This is about forming alliances, not in terms of clan, but in terms of Somalinimo, and apparently no one wants to form a unity with the MJ
Even your own HARTI brothers favor the HG @bandit, have you discussed this topic with anyone outside of this?
Even the Harti niggas i get high with favor the HG lol

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

Whatever helps you go to sleep at night. It's Dhulbahante, not Majerteen, that has lost land since 1991 and continues to lose land to this day.
What land did we lost:heh:
We still live in all of our territory unless your saying erigavo but even then we were small minority in the town:heh:

Duchess

VIP
@Somali_Tycoon misery loves company. You're a coalition of butthurt, politically irrelevant, losers who have been subdued by others. @bandit's people run between SL, PL, SFG for a welfare check while your people are politically under Galmudug or ASWJ, both projects in which you are the token Darood. Your ilk are just a step above @bandit's. Puntland has existed without your help and will continue to exist without your help. How bout you help yourselves instead?

S

SOMACOON

@Somali_Tycoon misery loves company. You're a coalition of butthurt, politically irrelevant, losers who have been subdued by others. @bandit's people run between SL, PL, SFG for a welfare check while your people are politically under Galmudug or ASWJ, both projects in which you are the token Darood. Your ilk are just a step above @bandit's. Puntland has existed without your help and will continue to exist without your help. How bout you help yourselves instead?

I've never once addressed Puntland with personal emotion. This has always been political.
But it seems attacking other clans is all ya'll know. We freed you from the sacad, were not gonna free you now.
The only individual here whos buthurt is you, you've changed the capital from Galkacyo, and now its taken, tf you talking about?
We run Somalia, they had to switch 3 MAREEHAN PM'S before they took in an MJ, simply because we fight for unity, you work for the man.

Keep this political, name calling aint gonna change anything. We know whats what lol

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Cisman mohamud and cissa mohamud are alway the shit talkers so is not surprising you waging a cyber war when the bullets start flying we expect you to run away:damsel:

Duchess

VIP
Cisman mohamud and cissa mohamud are alway the shit talkers so is not surprising you waging a cyber war when the bullets start flying we expect you to run away:damsel:

You're in Cedar. I expect you to do your part and push an old MJ man down a flight of stairs. :banderas:

@Somali_Tycoon the truth hurts. You can't help or 'save' anyone when you're subjects yourselves. Your people are the ones who need the saving. Charity starts at home, sxb. :chrisfreshhah:

S

SOMACOON

They left their own dhiig and blood to be treated by the enemy LOOOOOOOL

S

SOMACOON

You're in Cedar. I expect you to do your part and push an old MJ man down a flight of stairs. :banderas:

@Somali_Tycoon the truth hurts. You can't help or 'save' anyone when you're subjects yourselves. Your people are the ones who need the saving. Charity starts at home, sxb. :chrisfreshhah:

So you're telling me MR's are slaves to Hawiyes? LOL, yamta naga gal. The jealousy is obvious

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Looooooooool @ Majeerteen never lost an inch of land since 1991. Wallahi, you will see anything on the internet. Wasn't it Majeerteen that lost Gaalkackyo to General Aideed's forces in 1993 and begged Marehan to help them get it back. Only after Marehan, Leelkase and a few Dhulbahante regiments battled USC did Majeerteen return to Gaalkacyo. If it wasn't for Marehan, Wallahi, Majeerteen wouldn't inhabit Mudug today and I'm sure they would straddle the line of extinction. Only the Majeerteen in the diaspora would remain. Instead of the pointless braggadocio and false bravado, Majeerteen should kiss the feet of Marehan for their existence.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Bandit iyo tycoon bakti ba tahiin oo magaca mj ku waashey, ar ha booyin boowe.

Bandit fadlan ku shuubo your beef is with somaliland that occupies your lands yet I don't hear a peep from you. Yet you stay screaming mj like as if they're the ones oppressing you.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Looooooooool @ Majeerteen never lost an inch of land since 1991. Wallahi, you will see anything on the internet. Wasn't it Majeerteen that lost Gaalkackyo to General Aideed's forces in 1993 and begged Marehan to help them get it back. Only after Marehan, Leelkase and a few Dhulbahante regiments battled USC did Majeerteen return to Gaalkacyo. If it wasn't for Marehan, Wallahi, Majeerteen wouldn't inhabit Mudug today and I'm sure they would straddle the line of extinction. Only the Majeerteen in the diaspora would remain. Instead of the pointless braggadocio and false bravado, Majeerteen should kiss the feet of Marehan for their existence.
Ain't you some ugali eating mofo? Mj, Sade,dhulos are more closer to each other than you markas cagta dhamiirka Saar waskan yaho.

S

SOMACOON

Bandit iyo tycoon bakti ba tahiin oo magaca mj ku waashey, ar ha booyin boowe.

Bandit fadlan ku shuubo your beef is with somaliland that occupies your lands yet I don't hear a peep from you. Yet you stay screaming mj like as if they're the ones oppressing you.

Were speaking politics, one cant address the issues at MUDUG?
Why do certain people get butthurt over facts being presented?
Galkacyo will become Hartikacyo, and the MJ's will take their shit elsewhere. (Strictly politics) Lets not bring emotion into this.

S

SOMACOON

Harti ba sheegte somali oo dhan ha iis soo raacaan, cagta ba la mariniya qofki gardaran ma guuleysto.

Again with that, "suuro suuro" stereotype. Tariiqda wey qorontahay sxb, ninki hawiye kaa kaciyay waanu la soconaa, maanta bal iska kici.
Adoo raali ah of course.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Were speaking politics, one cant address the issues at MUDUG?
Why do certain people get butthurt over facts being presented?
Galkacyo will become Hartikacyo, and the MJ's will take their shit elsewhere. (Strictly politics) Lets not bring emotion into this.
Taking orders I see from your over lords in galgaduud I see, wiil fiican saas ku waad.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why would you love to see the downfall of puntland? It's as if you're salivating in anticipation of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.