Bintiland is playing with Fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You see...if i said anything like that, then emotion will come into play.
I just made the point that GALKACYO will be annexed, and will become the capital of Galmudug.
People can disagree, but they'd rather talk about Siyad Barre and SADE, as if we got something to do with this.
Bro marehan iyo hg ha iis soo raacaan gabigoda cagta ba la mariin.

S

SOMACOON

Bro marehan iyo hg ha iis soo raacaan gabigoda cagta ba la mariin.
Reer diini kaliyaa ayaa kugu filan sxb, Mareehan iska daaye.
f*ck it, Facaayo hadanu soo fasaxno, Mareehan iska daye, you;'d be begging Harti for help.
Even your Harti brothers prefer Mareehan over you, what does this say about your people in general?

S

SOMACOON

Nacaala iyo waxa tahiin ba waase, mj maa niguu assay wakas ee mj ku waalateen ee.
Sxb, take a loot at my responses, and examine yours likewise.
Why are you so fed up with emotion? Hawiye xunoo, daraad aan soo tababarny miyaad iska kicin weydeen?
Calaacalka naga ilaaali, if you disagree with my point, make a statement, be clear. Address history, we've only presented facts.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
All I see is you & that dim witted imbecile rambling on about mj this & mj that, leave it alone, I've never once disrespected any of your tribes.

S

SOMACOON

He doesn't understand politics nor did his grandfather, Abdullahi Yusuf. :mjdontkno:

Nigga tried to sell the Ocean to the Ethiopians
drakekidding.png

S

SOMACOON

All I see is you & that dim witted imbecile rambling on about mj this & mj that, leave it alone, I've never once disrespected any of your tribes.
Give me a statement where i dissed MJ, never that.
I can although quote you calaacaling about mareehan.
Do me a favor, and protect the name Darood for me. Leaving your men behind to be treated is not an act common to us, "DAROODS"
Naga xishooo,

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You think hawiye will capture northern mudug I say it's highly unlikely, so let's just agree to disagree. Lord knows I'm trying my utmost to be civil, but when one wishes ill on your people than that become near impossible, let's leave it there you foot soldier, send out.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Give me a statement where i dissed MJ, never that.
I can although quote you calaacaling about mareehan.
Do me a favor, and protect the name Darood for me. Leaving your men behind to be treated is not an act common to us, "DAROODS"
Naga xishooo,
Just because hawiye control marehan lands why would you want to see them dominate mj lands? What is it? If I'm going down then you are coming down with me kind of thing? I'm baffled to say the least.

S

SOMACOON

Just because hawiye control marehan lands why would you want to see them dominate mj lands? What is it? If I'm going down then you are coming down with me kind of thing? I'm baffled to say the least.
Mudug is not Mareehan land, and honestly we could care less. Puntland is what we call, "saxaraha africa"
We have migrated in numbers to Jubba, where the trees and land are green. We've got the Jubba river, and Kismayo.
The land is fertile, and can be used for harvesting many different plants. We don't want, "saxaraha"
Is this you claimed Kismaayo? LOL. We are majority here. The Hawiyes here show respect and they know whos the lead.
A war with Hawiyes in Mudug would mean, losing a lot of respect and alliances. We form unities with SOMALIS, we dont form unities based on QABIL. Ma fahanty?
This is why SADE is different and superior. We ally with the best.
Where did i indicate that I'm perfectly fine with Hawiyes occupying Puntland? Quote me.
I stated that HG have the upper hand in terms of manpower and unity. HG backs up HG. Darood does not back Darood.
Again. It will be a matter of time before the 3rd Sade migration to the Jubbas.
I'd prefer waking up in Bardhere, than waking up in Mudug, shit hot af
You want Sade to ally their manpower with MJ based on Qabil, we've done that in past.
Even after you backstabbed us and started the civil war, we still supported you. Not today though.
Nagu kala wad. Raga iska dhici, Sade ain't got time for that shit.

S

SOMACOON

I suppose my screenshot PP is making you ill
230.jpg
lol
I've only addressed politics. You got butthurt and brought my clan into this lol

Q

Queen Carawelo

The weed head who also happens to be a drunken bum @Somali_Tycoon really has the nerve to talk about MJ or Puntland. Marehaan boon, your words won't bring Puntland down. All you do is talk about MJ this and that. I see you gloating about the war, but like @Duchess said Puntland exists and will exist. Please help your people in refugee camps. We all know marehaan boons are the majority in refugee camps. Hutus see you as worthless, MJs think you're all a hateful, bottom of the barrel clan, don't forget we helped your so called president when your boon ass people ran away from the Hutus. Don't get gully now because its the Internet.

Why would Puntland exit its own city? One that it controls over 85% of? lol You're smoking that good ish, eh? There's no other explanation for your delusions. If HG had the might to destroy MJs and take all of Mudug, they already would have. They have nothing and no one holding them back and have had 25 years to do just that. It hasn't happened and it won't happen. :drakekidding:

Listen Bintilander,
Why cant the coward punanis capture Baraxleey if they rule gaalkacyo 80% as you said.

You are liar.
If habargidir and hawiye put all their weight on mudug we would capture that in the 90's. We put our weight on southern regions.

Mudug a barren land that has nothing to offer animals, let alone humans.

Now mudug is important!
Galmudug wants to rule capital city of mudug so they can say to the world: we are legitimate regional state ruling over mudug and galgaduud.

If Punanis are wise they will leave Gaalkacyo or face all-out war.

Q

Queen Carawelo

@Imam_Hutuking cyber moryaan, if you're really about that life I suggest you go to Galkacayo or any Puntland city, let's see what happens!

We've helped them in terms of, "walalnimo" iyo, "daroodnimo" balse, time proves who seeks unity and who seeks division.
If Majerteens receive support from the Dhulbahante clan, I'm certain they'd defeat the HG. But I've met some D-block members who'd rather support the sacad movement, than support MJ. If we happen to join, its probably beneficial for us. (The sade)

Majeerteen stabbed marehan in the back.
I would understand if marehan joins the war on the side of majerteen when the war becomes Habargidir vs Majeerteen now the war is just between sacad vs majeerteen because unity of hg is powerful and can destroy mj influence in the mudug region. Hawiye vs majeerteen leads to Punani Exodus from Somalia.

They fucked it up big time. Mjs lost support from the most fighting machine of darood by taking the side of dogs(ogadeen) belonging to Kibakis and amxaar.

S

SOMACOON

The weed head who also happens to be a drunken bum @Somali_Tycoon really has the nerve to talk about MJ or Puntland. Marehaan boon, your words won't bring Puntland down. All you do is talk about MJ this and that. I see you gloating about the war, but like @Duchess said Puntland exists and will exist. Please help your people in refugee camps. We all know marehaan boons are the majority in refugee camps. Hutus see you as worthless, MJs think you're all a hateful, bottom of the barrel clan, don't forget we helped your so called president when your boon ass people ran away from the Hutus. Don't get gully now because its the Internet.
A weed head? That I am. A drinker though, that's something irrelevant people say to gain attention. I don't drink. This topic was addressing political situations in Mudug. But people would rather talk about my Qabil, simply because I addressed the issue. When did MJ help Barre? You people were so envious that you armed Hawiyes to overthrow the government, those same Hawiyes chased you out of Muqdisho, and happen to still be chasing you in Mudug Who helped you when you needed the help? Even after what your people did, we protected you, and fought for your freedom.
You outta show some fucking respect, you're another dhoocil, your mindset is shit, this is a mans topic.
Y'all nuked Muqdisho and Somalia simply because you were envious you weren't in the seat. Hawiyes show respect to MR, this topic was politically motivated, you Mjs get butt hurt real bad. Don't leave your men behind, y'all giving us Daroods a bad name

S

SOMACOON

Majeerteen stabbed marehan in the back.
I would understand if marehan joins the war on the side of majerteen when the war becomes Habargidir vs Majeerteen now the war is just between sacad vs majeerteen because unity of hg is powerful and can destroy mj influence in the mudug region. Hawiye vs majeerteen leads to Punani Exodus from Somalia.

They fucked it up big time. Mjs lost support from the most fighting machine of darood by taking the side of dogs(ogadeen) belonging to Kibakis and amxaar.

Sxb, I shared an opinion...and they started attacking my clan lol
Hopefully the Dhulbahane attack'em from the North. They're always envious of progress, if it ain't them progressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts