Bintiland is playing with Fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

Taking orders I see from your over lords in galgaduud I see, wiil fiican saas ku waad.
Sxb, why are you bringing emotion into this. I said HG will remove MJ from Galkacyo. If you disagree present the facts, akuna emotion okay?

Mj overthrew siad barre :ftw9nwa:
23 years in office, the nation was uplifted, the emotion was high. Somalinimo was something to die for.
Than the envious clans and their envious attitudes came into play. MJ wanted the seat, but it was when HG/AB picked arms that we stepped down. Find me a man who will bring justice, Abdullahi Yusuf almost signed the Somali ocean to the Ethiopians. You call that a leader?

S

SOMACOON

Why would you love to see the downfall of puntland? It's as if you're salivating in anticipation of it.
No one wants to see the downfall of any Somali clan. Were all one, i see no difference.
Why can't someone have a political say without the emotion. I said Galkacyo will be taken, i never once mentioned the downfall of PL.
Puntland will always be here, certain city states by be annexed, but the authority will remain. Just as Hobyo was annexed, so will Galkacyo.
Thats the point I;m making,. Can you disagree? Of course you can.
This is politics. Just dont bring emotion iyo, darood baad ila tahay into this.
I'm not aiming no gun, i aint shooting no one. Habar Gidir iyo Majeerteen labaduba wey inoo simanyihiin, balse HG obeys our command, thats all.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Sxb, why are you bringing emotion into this. I said HG will remove MJ from Galkacyo. If you disagree present the facts, akuna emotion okay?

23 years in office, the nation was uplifted, the emotion was high. Somalinimo was something to die for.
Than the envious clans and their envious attitudes came into play. MJ wanted the seat, but it was when HG/AB picked arms that we stepped down. Find me a man who will bring justice, Abdullahi Yusuf almost signed the Somali ocean to the Ethiopians. You call that a leader?
That's slander, he did no such thing.

Anyway, it's only right you would support galmudug cause the marehan that live there are being governed by hg. Waa caadi bradar qorigada soo qaado ee iis keen mesha hada indaha maasoo laga keenin.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No one wants to see the downfall of any Somali clan. Were all one, i see no difference.
Why can't someone have a political say without the emotion. I said Galkacyo will be taken, i never once mentioned the downfall of PL.
Puntland will always be here, certain city states by be annexed, but the authority will remain. Just as Hobyo was annexed, so will Galkacyo.
Thats the point I;m making,. Can you disagree? Of course you can.
This is politics. Just dont bring emotion iyo, darood baad ila tahay into this.
I'm not aiming no gun, i aint shooting no one. Habar Gidir iyo Majeerteen labaduba wey inoo simanyihiin, balse HG obeys our command, thats all.
Darood kada waase sxb hawiye ba tahay.

S

SOMACOON

That's slander, he did no such thing.

Anyway, it's only right you would support galmudug cause the marehan that live there are being governed by hg. Waa caadi bradar qorigada soo qaado ee iis keen mesha hada indaha maasoo laga keenin.

Mareehan wont govern two different states. One in Mudug and one in Jubba wont make sense. We've ambitions for Kismayo.
Why would you love to see the downfall of puntland? It's as if you're salivating in anticipation of it.
Downfall? I don't want to see no downfall, You making one too many comments, i dont even know if i answered this one.
But sxb, viva PUNTLAND, waan jeclahay hormarka ruux walbo ee luuqada Soomaliga ku hadlo.
My point is, a war with Habar Gidir would mean cities being annexed by the HG, maxaad ka fahantay?

S

SOMACOON

Did you know siad barre brought many wecel to the Sade qabil cause he wanted to increase their numbers?

Why are you talking about SADE and Mareehan, when the topic at hand is MJ and HG?
We've got enough manpower, and have earned the title, "landhere" no calaacal.
What will talking about my clan achieve? I respect everyone equally.
Now if you ask me, who would win between Isaaq and MJ, i will hands down say the MJ's.
But a war with HG is a whole another topic. No emotion, no suuro suuro, stop with the stereotype.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Mareehan wont govern two different states. One in Mudug and one in Jubba wont make sense. We've ambitions for Kismayo.

Downfall? I don't want to see no downfall, You making one too many comments, i dont even know if i answered this one.
But sxb, viva PUNTLAND, waan jeclahay hormarka ruux walbo ee luuqada Soomaliga ku hadlo.
My point is, a war with Habar Gidir would mean cities being annexed by the HG, maxaad ka fahantay?
Kismayo belongs to kablalax seeba majeerteen taas meel ku qoro yaro

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Dhabayaco aren't going to get support from any Darood subclan. They're on their own. Sacad seized northern Gaalkacyo on their own. Once Ceyr, Saleebaan, Duduble, and co. join the fight, what will dhabayaco do? :drakekidding:Garowe will be sacked while Qardho and Boosaso will come under Khaatumo with the latter being Khaatumo's new port. Chess, not checkers nigga. :denzelnigga:

S

SOMACOON

Stay captive like a hostage in galgaduud.
Emotion after emotion. I've remained as politically correct as possible, and tried not to stereotype or address anyone incorrectly.
Mareehan won't help you slap these Hawiye boys around, in fact, we might give them a lesson or two. Yaa lagaa dareemin

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Dhabayaco aren't going to get support from any Darood subclan. They're on their own. Sacad seized northern Gaalkacyo on their own. Once Ceyr, Saleebaan, Duduble, and co. join the fight, what will dhabayaco do? :drakekidding:Garowe will be sacked while Qardho and Boosaso will come under Khaatumo with the latter being Khaatumo's new port. Chess, not checkers nigga. :denzelnigga:
Nin taalinin hadu taaliyo dhad oo taagin ba tagaa.

S

SOMACOON

You see...if i said anything like that, then emotion will come into play.
I just made the point that GALKACYO will be annexed, and will become the capital of Galmudug.
People can disagree, but they'd rather talk about Siyad Barre and SADE, as if we got something to do with this.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
You see...if i said anything like that, then emotion will come into play.
I just made the point that GALKACYO will be annexed, and will become the capital of Galmudug.
People can disagree, but they'd rather talk about Siyad Barre and SADE, as if we got something to do with this.
He doesn't understand politics nor did his grandfather, Abdullahi Yusuf. :mjdontkno:

Status
Not open for further replies.