Black Immigrants In France Rejoice As Somali Got Called The N Word

Reality check for the macrobians
Happy Lets Go GIF by US Open

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣Did the random nigga that was walking by just activate her cunsurinimo🤣she went from smiling to giving him the middle finger and calling him ''fak nigga''🤣bipolar naag

Black French people have become obsessed with Somalis it’s actually weird. I find it rich they call us antiblack like they aren’t the biggest coons in the west.

Black French people have become obsessed with Somalis it’s actually weird. I find it rich they call us antiblack like they aren’t the biggest coons in the west.
He hates Black Americans and African women while worshipping whites. Tragic figure.

Wallahi Somali men are so cringe what is y’all obsession with race or going to other ethnic groups, and country forums just to discuss race or to insult them bringing shame upon us all also just because one kid said it doesn’t mean all black immigrants said it

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
I never understood this obsession these French niggas have with us, have they even ever met a Somali? Somebody needs to check their mental health because it feels like they live chronicle online.

To think that only 30 teenagers managed to do this crazy.

Relax guys, nobody gives a f*ck if somalis identify as black or not.
30 teenagers kulaha. Somali incels and trolls rising social media presence is well known. They dedicate their entire time and energy to harrassing random black people online and throwing derogatory slurs at them. They have gone viral on numerous occasions with their bizarre, anti-black and misogynist tweets. Their anti-black sentiment and constantly reiterating that they are not black has gone viral on multiple social media platforms.

These trolls and Incels are not a few individuals. Their social media influence is sadly growing and they are radicalizing young Somali boys to hate black people and Somali women. Every day they are causing havoc on social media.

30 teenagers kulaha. Somali incels and trolls rising social media presence is well known. They dedicate their entire time and energy to harrassing random black people online and throwing derogatory slurs at them. They have gone viral on numerous occasions with their bizarre, anti-black and misogynist tweets. Their anti-black sentiment and constantly reiterating that they are not black has gone viral on multiple social media platforms.

These trolls and Incels are not a few individuals. Their social media influence is sadly growing and they are radicalizing young Somali boys to hate black people and Somali women. Every day they are causing havoc on social media.
I’m starting to think you don’t interact with the somalis at all and just love demonizing young men in our community I have younger brothers,cousins,neighbours etc that I talk to regularly none of them discuss these things whatsoever there’s 1 million Somalis in the west these accounts are no more then a few hundred individuals you need to get a grip of reality

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m starting to think you don’t interact with the somalis at all and just love demonizing young men in our community I have younger brothers,cousins,neighbours etc that I talk to regularly none of them discuss these things whatsoever there’s 1 million Somalis in the west these accounts are no more then a few hundred individuals

1699206389829.png