Black Kings

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You forget the obvious
View attachment 86300

I know this one is a big cultural movie for a lot of people, but walaahi i never watched it. It will appeal to boyz & tom boy girls.

tenor.gif

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I know this one is a big cultural movie for a lot of people, but walaahi i never watched it. It will appeal to boyz & tom boy girls.

tenor.gif
Not necessarily, the love story was bigger than the game itself, if you enjoyed love jones you should check out the photographer, it’s going to be this generation’s love jones.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not necessarily, the love story was bigger than the game itself, if you enjoyed love jones you should check out the photographer, it’s going to be this generation’s love jones.

The actress was in the Best Man movie. She is a lesbian.

I am not going to watch it huuno. It does not appeal to my spirit, which is very bothered right now! I need to go take a walk in the sunshine! :)

phaedra2.gif

So you're going to marry a somali guy, even if you are not attracted to him but to Madow? Please just marry a Madow for the sake of your future and your partners.

If they are muslim, then theres no worries. Seen plenty of my Madow friends going with mali girls and mali guys going with Madow girls.

Instead of making posts about it, keep that same energy and marry them. Or you're actually butters and you're gonna have to marry a 5ft3 skinny faraax cuz no one else wants you. Who knows at this point?

:chrisfreshhah::mjlol:
She's from my state the elders tend to have there foot on the female neck:pachah1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xaruun

VIP
Let them fall for the great BBC scam.

Soon they’ll come running back to us, begging for our girthy, long geeljire . But they’ll be cast aside and abandoned, for once you go black... We don’t want you back.

Trending

Latest posts