Black Kings

Italian:gucciwhat: yeah your a certified weirdo for that one, that got to be the most random country, thats like me saying I want a girl from the Philippines or something lol, anyways with the way somalis get play I doubt they would be tripping
You slow or sum? Italy colonized Somali. So we’re not fond of Italians.

Tukraq

VIP
that happened generations ago and was a protectorate not colony, somalis don't have any real animosity to them we just disregard them in general, basically nobodies to us

that happened generations ago and was a protectorate not colony, somalis don't have any real animosity to them we just disregard them in general, basically nobodies to us
Italians have no real influence in Somalia other than a couple of loan words or maybe Pasta (Insignificant).

There nobodies to us nor do we give af about them. I don't know what this weirdo is trying to prove.

I’m sure they will continue to get P anyway, either from ajnabi females or if they’re married. But The movement I’m hoping to push in 2020 is for younger unmarried xalimos to not engage with faraxs romantically because they’re assholes and don’t deserve female affections. That group of young western Somali females barely like Somali men as it is so it won’t be hard :) Now, a girl needs her beauty sleep so I must say good bye. Rest well:)
90% of younger Faraxs and Xalimos only date eachother, I know because I’m apart of that generation.
Around 70% of the girls I been with were Somali.

Somali girls are worse than asians la ilaha I holla at an cadaan shordy she takes it like a real nigga when I put it in laakin these mali tings talk hella dirty on snap but tap out after 3 mins of backshots
It’s crazy because they’re usually dumb thick and start screaming when you slide in. When I hit mathow girls it’s completely different. Cadaan girls take it a lil better too.

Some lightskins as well

5125675373d4b331e738e8ed67ce500e.jpg

this one isn't a lightskin sis he's a darkskin white boy

Somali girls are worse than asians la ilaha I holla at an cadaan shordy she takes it like a real nigga when I put it in laakin these mali tings talk hella dirty on snap but tap out after 3 mins of backshots
Cadaan and Mathow girls give better head too. I had this lil Swedish and African American thing running madaax last week, I can still feel that mouth ffs
:noneck:

Macalin M

Out here
Nah not really to be honest. Hella Somalis live in Italy and Ngl I know a lot of Somali Italian mixes. Don’t think we hate them tbh, they’re just another European country to us. Only difference is a few of our parents generation can speak Italian

Looooool all I see is light skinned and mixed race dudes proving that average full black guy is hideous.

You should post half Arab half black guys at this rate looool

As i have recently found the lost attraction for the abdis it has come with its side effects.

These madow men are starting to look abit juicy ngl bisinka :ohhhdamn:

Now i get why some of these xalimos are foaming out their mouth like some dog with rabies:wtf:

But in all this new found madness ive had an epiphany.

What makes the attraction even stronger is the taboo energy its associated with.
The risk and novelty of being associated with the "enemy".

There is some bad blood between our peoples and that sht aint gonna fade anytime soon.
The boundaries are fking clear and anyone who steps over the line becomes free game.

And its exactly that what makes the attraction stronger.

The excitement from the risk, the thrill from knowing you're being dirty.

Its all smoke and mirrors, illusions, fantasies without substance.
It goes away as fast as it came.

And now that i written all that the brain fog from the khasii has gone away :browtf:

For a split second i was thinking of the excuse i was going to make when i
brought home a 6ft, dread-wearing black hunk home to hooyo. :whew:
So you're going to marry a somali guy, even if you are not attracted to him but to Madow? Please just marry a Madow for the sake of your future and your partners.

If they are muslim, then theres no worries. Seen plenty of my Madow friends going with mali girls and mali guys going with Madow girls.

Instead of making posts about it, keep that same energy and marry them. Or you're actually butters and you're gonna have to marry a 5ft3 skinny faraax cuz no one else wants you. Who knows at this point?

:chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

So you're going to marry a somali guy, even if you are not attracted to him but to Madow? Please just marry a Madow for the sake of your future and your partners.

If they are muslim, then theres no worries. Seen plenty of my Madow friends going with mali girls and mali guys going with Madow girls.

Instead of making posts about it, keep that same energy and marry them. Or you're actually butters and you're gonna have to marry a 5ft3 skinny faraax cuz no one else wants you. Who knows at this point?

:chrisfreshhah::mjlol:
:cryinglaughsmiley:5’3???? That’s Ethiopian height

:cryinglaughsmiley:5’3???? That’s Ethiopian height
Mah nigga, you get my point tho. Too many xalimos talking about marrying out but they aint doing it.

For me personally, I aint bothered at all. In Islam its haram to discriminate someone based on their nationality, and marrying out is welcomed.

Trending