Black Kings

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Congratualizion @Robin for the most to toxic thread before the new year.

Thank you for showing that you cant replicate authenticity.

May you never learn from your mistakes.

toodle

What makes me think somali men are into me is that they’ve told me. The interest is not returned however :)
Somali men have proven themselves to be useless and uselessness does not deserve P. I’d rather give P to an Italian.

Don't confuse choices you make and attractions you have towards certain races and ethnicity over yours as meaning your father was a bad somali, your brother or your extended somali family are worthless.

If you are the daughter of somali parents, your views on them here as stated would be hard to justify. Remember, you bad mouth a somali by virtue of them being a somali is similar to you insulting your own dad and mom no less. No excuses.

State your prefrences of men outside the noble somalis, and that is okay with the rest of us becuase it doesn't concern us. Neither should you make your choices of men the concern of somalis really.

Choose what and who you want, but stay a dignified somali because that is who you are ethnicaly.

Self-hate is a poor reflection. Says you are weak.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Don't confuse choices you make and attractions you have towards certain races and ethnicity over yours as meaning your father was a bad somali, your brother or your extended somali family are worthless.

If you are the daughter of somali parents, your views on them here as sated would be hard to justify. Remember, you bad mouth a somali by virtue of them being a somali is similar to you insulting your own dad and mom no less. No excuses.

State your prefernces of men outside the noble somalis, and that is okay with the rest of us becuase it doens't concern us. Neither should you make your choices of men the concern of somalis really.

Choose what and who you want, but stay a dignified somali because that is who you are ethnicaly.

Self-hate is a poor reflection. Says you are weak.

phaedra-parks-talks-about-the-state-of-her-marriage.gif

Basra, I surmise you have something in common with this gorgeous lady, your nose is more somali than hers of course, your face is leaner instead of this round faced cutie, and you have bigger boobs with the brightest smile. Hope you haven't ruined your bright smile with coffee and tea. You used to do your hair like hers except split in the middle instead perhaps.

It is like I have seen your picture in your executive days you old hag. You know you are the milf most of the guys here including me want to sleep with.

:ahh:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra, I surmise you have something in common with this gorgeous lady, your nose is more somali than hers of course, your face is leaner instead of this round faced cutie, and you have bigger boobs with the brightest smile. Hope you haven't ruined your bright smile with coffee and tea. You used to do your hair like hers except split in the middle instead perhaps.

It is like I have seen your picture in your executive days you old hag. You know you are the milf most of the guys here including me want to sleep with.

:ahh:

Phaedra Parks from Altanta house wife is hilarious. Her gifs and memes are epic!

She is a bible woman that is why she is very easy with words and expression. She is also a lawyer and also funeral business woman. Basically very weird.

And thats why i like her.

The only thing we have in common is

we are both weird!

Phaedra Parks from Altanta house wife is hilarious. Her gifs and memes are epic!

She is a bible woman that is why she is very easy with words and expression. She is also a lawyer and also funeral business woman. Basically very weird.

And thats why i like her.

The only thing we have in common is

we are both weird!

As if i didn't know you are weird. But sexy weird and crazy(throwing in there some nice meat). You held funerals on forums plenty a time being brutal and insensitive to the wounded and weak. You are what somalis consider to be the Qumayo type who only wields less power against one individual: The man who beds her.

Of course, funeral services would appeal to you as a profession. Qumayo.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
As if i didn't know you are weird. But sexy weird and crazy(throwing in there some nice meat). You held funerals on forums plenty a time being brutal and insensitive to the wounded and weak. You are what somalis consider to be the Qumayo type who only wields less power against one individual: The man who beds her.

Of course, funeral services would appeal to you as a profession. Qumayo.

Child my husband has power only in the bedroom. When we live the room, the power returns- Faddhiiiso waryaaa let me go get your hot milk glass like an old man.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@NotMyL u seriously think that guy is attractive? He seems like low spirit, nice & kind. Can you big heart be content with that?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Two black movies that i really enjoyed,

The Best Man.

NEWS_160409607_AR_0_ETCLXPDTRVEQ.jpg

&

Love Jones!

512V2aYO3DL.jpg

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@NotMyL u seriously think that guy is attractive? He seems like low spirit, nice & kind. Can you big heart be content with that?
He’s not conventionally good looking I agree but there’s aura about him, I love how he talks. Have you seen the show Atlanta?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He’s not conventionally good looking I agree but there’s aura about him, I love how he talks. Have you seen the show Atlanta?

I just google it .

Naah not my type at all. uuff

atlanta-tv-show.jpg

Yeah an aura of the runaway slave, intended groom for hamdia ahmed

Trending