Black twitter tea: Nigerian man marries out drags BW on his wedding day

IMG_1830.jpeg
IMG_1831.jpeg

You can’t convince me this isn’t a mental illness of sorts :russ:

Last edited:
100000% mental illness how you thinking of other women on your wedding day waa wax walaan :drakelaugh:
Wallahi it’s so funny how do you hate women with your phenotype to that extent cajeeb. Reminds me of how grade school bullies would always pick on the weakest, miskeenist kids.

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
Ehhhh I will be free of these black women ooo. Look at me oooo. Mr. Nigerian man with the oyinbo wife ooo. I have truly elevated today :friendhug::ahh::banderas:

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Wallahi it’s so funny how do you hate women with your phenotype to that extent cajeeb. Reminds me of how grade school bullies would always pick on the weakest, miskeenist kids.
Kkkk coloured men are finished these days only a few of us are enlightened such as yours truly.

White dirty unwashed ass supremacy is one hell of a drug

Ehhhh I will be free of these black women ooo. Look at me oooo. Mr. Nigerian man with the oyinbo wife ooo. I have truly elevated today :friendhug::ahh::banderas:
Their # 1 goal in life is to marry yt. Nigerian men are sooooooo weird 😭 I genuinely feel so bad for west African women they’re cursed with the most self hating, coon niggas.

coloured men are finished these days only a few of us are enlightened such as yours truly.

White dirty unwashed ass supremacy is one hell of a drug
Based yami. Btw when I drag Somali men you’re excluded gang :salute:but yea yt supremacist propaganda has a chokehold on the vast majority of minority men.

Bari

Garabsare
Shes cute, snowbunnies are clear of most women, i wouldnt marry them tho because they are the most promiscuous women on the planet.

Shes cute, snowbunnies are clear of most women, i wouldnt marry them tho because they are the most promiscuous women on the planet.
I think you should tbh, find a Muslim one. There is no reason as to why you should marry a Somali girl with your mentality. It’s not fair for any Wallahi.

Water is wet, typical behavior and people have the audacity to say black women are ‘bitter’. If they are, they have every right to be. It’s not easily sharing an ethnicity or race with such a group of men who go out of their way to degrade you.

I don’t know if anyone has noticed but madow men’s venom towards madow women has resulted in the normalization of racism against black women but if anyone says anything about black men stereotypes, they’re branded as hateful and racist. Racism has now been ‘gendered’.

Bari

Garabsare
I think you should tbh, find a Muslim one. There is no reason as to why you should marry a Somali girl with your mentality. It’s no fair for any Wallahi.
Im attracted to somali girls as well this isnt mutually exclusive. East africans, whites(especially northern europeans), mediterranens,north african, certain arab(non-khaleeji), and central and southern american(not fully native) are all up there. Im not into asians or west/central african blacks, thats just me :manny:

Im attracted to somali girls as well this isnt mutually exclusive. East africans, whites(especially northern europeans), mediterranens,north african, certain arab(non-khaleeji), and central and southern american(not fully native) are all up there. Im not into asians or west/central african blacks, thats just me :manny:
I never suggested you weren’t attracted to Somali girls but you clearly have a hierarchical mindset with your claim that white women clear all. No self respecting Somali woman should be your second option because you’re too afraid of being cheated on by your first option.

Let’s be real, what you just said you’d never be able to say in front of a Somali girl you’re interested in as you’d know what the implications are and no pretty self confident Somali girl would want to be with a man that thinks like you.

I think you’re audacious tbh since you’d hate it if a Somali girl was attracted to Somali men but at the same type felt that white men were better looking and cleared you lot as well.

Last edited:

Bari

Garabsare
She’s mid af. Your yt worship blinds any objective rating.
Keep raging laiis, white women that take care of themselves,especially those from northern europe are some of the best looking women on the planet. We arent talking about trailer trash gabdho mate. And this women aint bad, good body propotions, nice eyes, san dheer, ma xuma gabada

Water is wet, typical behavior and people have the audacity to say black women are ‘bitter’. If they are, they have every right to be. It’s not easily sharing an ethnicity or race with such a group of men who go out of their way to degrade you.

I don’t know if anyone has noticed but madow men’s venom towards madow women has resulted in the normalization of racism against black women but if anyone says anything about black men stereotypes, they’re branded as hateful and racist. Racism has now been ‘gendered’.
Agreed. They have every right to feel bitter/inscure. They’re constantly under attack slurs like “sheboons, ape, etc” thrown at them by all sides. I hate bullies with every single fiber of my being so I end up defending them often.

Bari

Garabsare
I never suggested you weren’t attracted to Somali girls but you clearly have a hierarchical mindset with your claim that white women clear all. No self respecting Somali woman should be your second option because you’re too afraid of being cheating on by your first option.

Let’s be real, what you just said you’d never be able to say in front of a Somali girl you’re interested in as you’d know what the implications are and no pretty self confident Somali girl would want to be with a man that thinks like you.

I think you’re audacious tbh since you’d hate it if a Somali girl was attracted to Somali men but at the same type felt that white men were better looking and cleared you lot as well.
Two assumptions, i said clear most other and didnt say one is better then the other/mention a hierarchy, and i couldnt care less if somali girls view whites as more attractive. It aint my business if shes your spouse shes yours.

Keep raging laiis, white women that take care of themselves,especially those from northern europe are some of the best looking women on the planet. We arent talking about trailer trash gabdho mate. And this women aint bad, good body propotions, nice eyes, san dheer, ma xuma gabada
Im not raging why would I? Yts are some of the ugliest humans to roam this planet. She’s mid af bruh— long ass nose which is masculine & looks Jew adjacent, no lips. She’s your average yt woman but to ethnic males she’s an angel reincarnated :russ:

Bari

Garabsare
Im not raging why would I? Yts are some of the ugliest humans to roam this planet. She’s mid af bruh— long ass nose which is masculine & looks Jew adjacent, no lips. She’s your average yt woman but to ethnic males she’s an angel reincarnated :russ:
Her nose aint yahuud, even within our beauty standards as somalis a san dheere or san qaroor is considered > than a button nose.
This is a yahuud nose
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways my point is, most men are attracted to other women that are not their ethnicity, it doesnt mean that they arent attracted to their own.

Agreed. They have every right to feel bitter/inscure. They’re constantly under attack slurs like “sheboons, ape, etc” thrown at them by all sides. I hate bullies with every single fiber of my being so I end up defending them often.
They’ve attacked them so much they’ve single handedly normalized racism against black women but will be the first to cry about white supremacy if anyone says anything about black men. They’ve made themselves a ‘protected group’ whilst every other man along with them can abuse their women.

Her nose aint yahuud, even within our beauty standards as somalis a san dheere or san qaroor is considered > than a button nose.
This is a yahuud nose
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways my point is, most men are attracted to other women that are not their ethnicity, it doesnt mean that they arent attracted to their own.
It’s pretty Joo looking & masculine. Button noses with a slight bridge are far better than long, masculine noses. Somali long noses don’t look as Neanderthal-like either that’s a European/ mena trait. If you’re not exclusively attracted to my phenotype, I’m not interested. I recently went on a date with a guy who mentioned in passing that he dated out out before—instant ick, and I cut him off. :russ: