Black Youtubers discuss Somali racial identity issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have different dna, different culture, different features, we are own people. Somalis should have their own race because they are not similar to any other ethnic group
Black is very diverse with different ethnicities and cultures. Somalis have their own culture just like a Nigerian, Tanzanian and Eritrean have their own culture, we're all Black at the end of the day. Your point?

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Somalis are black and the bullshit cushitic label you people love to use proves it. What is a Cushite? An ancient mix between Nilotic BLACK Africans and Eurasians. There are many half black and white people in the West and they identify as black, so why don’t you?

Black is very diverse with different ethnicities and cultures. Somalis have their own culture just like a Nigerian, Tanzanian and Eritrean have their own culture, we're all Black at the end of the day. Your point?
Let’s just say Somalia was in Asia or Europe, would they be black then?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I am out of this thread, just confused self hating inc§els all over on this forum, who convinced these ugly kids they are not black, Walahi no wonder why everyone is making fun of us that we have identity issues, the sooner you accept your dhuxul ass is black the better, 85% of your folks are dark skin yet you want to claim to be from different race.
:snoop:

Somalis are black and the bullshit cushitic label you people love to use proves it. What is a Cushite? An ancient mix between Nilotic BLACK Africans and Eurasians. There are many half black and white people in the West and they identify as black, so why don’t you?
Somalis are proud Black alhamdulilah

I am out of this thread, just confused self hating inc§els all over on this forum, who convinced these ugly kids they are not black, Walahi no wonder why everyone is making fun of us that we have identity issues, the sooner you accept your dhuxul ass is black the better, 85% of your folks are dark skin yet you want to claim to be from different race.
Am I a negroid now? Nigga shut the f*ck up, it’s you Somalis who are confused

Half black doesn’t make you black.:comeon:

Juke

VIP
Except our ancestral "black" population wasn't the same as Madows. 20% of Madow DNA is non-human that our black ancestors didn't have.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Wallahi some of u should be sent back or at least be donated to a circus. Being shoot out of a canon should entertain the masses more than We Wuz Black shiit

Last edited:

VIP

You did your part in the jihaad, brother. Rest easy :salute:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
their called biracial u moron

Juke

VIP

Expected since you had nothing to refute the evidence I gave you

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Am I a negroid now? Nigga shut the f*ck up, it’s you Somalis who are confused

You are an Oromo, I don't even know what you doing here, go back to Meraja please, stop promoting that Cushitic crap,s will never be our brothers nor we have anything in common.
:camby:

Keo

VIP
I am not a fob. I was born in Finland in the 90s. After I came to the UK I realised the hatred these madows have for Somali people. I will never identify as black. I am a proud Somali. We are clearly different and if you can't see that then you are fucking stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending